1. Which Koror players take part in the tribal Reward Challenge? E. Ian and Tom
Ok first I had to decided how a hungry and determined Ulong will losse this to a well fed Koror ( more on this later), So looking through the choices i decided to go with the dream team of Tom and Ian. I mean could this duo really loose?? plus per vidcaps we see Coby in the IC with Gregg. Why would you not have Ian your best swimmer in a swimming challenge, or Tom your best all around player?? probably because they are in the RC. Here are the tribes at the RC
, and my best guess is this is Tom reacting to what it is they have to eat
, Katie with Jen behind enjoying watching her buddies go through this
2. Will any of the Survivors be shown eating fruit bat in this episode? B. Yes
- If its not the actual food they eat in the challenge then maybe they will have it at the Palauan feast.
3. What best describes the Reward Challenge in this episode? B. Eating gross food
- thank you biancaxxx
4. Who will win the Reward Challenge in this episode? L. Koror
the next question kinda of gives it away.
5. According to CBS, "Two Survivors disagree on how the tribe should enjoy their Reward, leaving one of them feeling defeated and annoyed with the final decision." Whose opinion reigns supreme in the final decision? E. Ian
- he most likely eats the gross food, maybe he wins the challenge for Koror. If he and Tom do the challenge then I would guess one of the two of them would make the decision and Tom is quick to take a step back as not to mark himself in the game.
6. Who feels "defeated and annoyed with the final decision"? C. Coby
- toss up with him and Caryn as they seem to b!tch more then anyone ever in the history of man. Ill go with Coby since we already know hes po'ed about the camp.
7. What is the Reward? A. A traditional Palauan feast
- well it's either this or the looting of camp becuase they already have a toliet, and food at camp has been done a couple of times this season I think. Koror has enough food now for 39 more days. So a culture experience would be nice.
8. What best describes the tribal Immunity Challenge in this episode? A. Challenge involving water
- key word Tribal
sure looks like water to me, in BJ's pic you can see Jeff and the stool that the Immunity Monkey is on and also the two puzzle type stands that will com into play in the latter stages of the IC.(more later)
9. Who will be awarded Immunity first? K. Koror
- then Steph and Bobby get to try to start some fire most likely. heres a pic of a wet and immunity less Ulong
leaving the IC.
10. If there is an individual Immunity/Survival challenge, where will it take place? D. At a tribal camp
- The main reason i went with this is per pics above they are leaving the IC, and with the islands and TC being so far away they must row the outrigger and one person will be leaving after the challenge or whatever you call it so i ask
how is Stephenie supposed to row that boat all the way to camp alone???
11. On Survivor Sucks, Mersaydeez said that one Immunity Challenge will involve fire starting and will ultimately come down to Stephenie and (later corrected) the remaining male member of Ulong (now Bobby). Will we see precisely this in this episode? B. Yes
- im basing a lot on this actually so lets hope it comes true and we bring an end to ulong.
12. At the end of this episode, how many tribes will there be? B. Two - Koror and Ulong
- Steph stays the night alone right??? beside this way they can do promos about a tirbe of 1.
13. At the end of this episode, how many people will there be on the tribe with the fewest people? E. One
- did you read the last question and answer??? good.
14. How many votes will the departing contestant receive against him/her?J. None of the above or inconclusive
- how do you vote with two people?
15. Will the departing contestant have his or her torch snuffed at tribal council? B. No
- he should loose the challenge at camp and have to leave afterwards. The report was that Booby Jon was upset after the game and now it is obvious why. It is humulating to not get atleast the pleasure of a torch snuffing.
16. Not counting Coby, who competes for Koror in the tribal Immunity Challenge? C. Gregg
I originally thoguht this was Janu but those curly locks belong to Gregg and looks like he and Coby are working on the puzzle portion of the IC.
17. Which contestant will be eliminated in this episode? A. Bobby Jon
Merceydeez said he looses the Fire startring challenge to Steph, so here goes.
and let me clear something up people this is indeed Step in her Koror buff
it will just be next week before we see her in it.