Author Topic: CBS Eyemail for Thursday July 10th  (Read 17762 times)

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
CBS Eyemail for Thursday July 10th
« on: July 08, 2003, 09:54:59 AM »
Tune in to THE AMAZING RACE on
Thursday, July 10 at 8PM ET/PT and you'll see:
One Team nicknames and mocks another Team behind their backs. Will the other Team take the abuse or formulate a harsh response?

An encounter at a train station moves one of the clowns to tears.

Teams face the prospect of a nightmare 26-hour train ride in filthy, boiling-hot train cars, with some wondering whether they will be able to endure.

An awkward, desperate race to the Pit Stop finds two Teams opting for bizarre forms of transportation, when every move could be their undoing and any turn can and will lead to either victory or defeat!

We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Theresa

Re:CBS Eyemail for Thursday July 10th
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2003, 05:12:01 AM »
Thanks for posting these.  I am always happy to read them.

Do any of You think some of the things they are making them do this year are too harsh?  That train ride last week ticked me off, I think a man had to have planned that and it was not fair to those poor girls to have to do that.  I mean being uncomfortable is one thing being sexually assaulted it another...

Theresa

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2003, 10:38:13 PM »
I totally agree Theresa!  I thought that the camaramen would of at least stepped in.  It does seem that some of the things they are doing are very harsh.  I mean, having to go through the poop and now this week there is supposed to be something with mud.  
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2003, 12:52:43 AM »
I felt sorry for the girls being grabbed on the train also.  I think someof the roadblocks and detours have been a little more gross this time around.  And as for tomorrow's show, I cannot imagine sitting in a stinking, dirty train for 26 hours without gagging.  

Theresa

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2003, 08:47:11 AM »
What happened I missed it.  I was watching the two episodes of Big Brother and forgot that TAR was on.  To tell the truth i would have rather watched TAR, BB seems to go too slow for me.  I hate all that leading into things, trying to keep you in suspense or whatever, it just frustrates me.  I like TAR, it goes fast and it is interesting.  

Who got eliminated and how did it go on the train????  Details details...  LOL.

Theresa