Author Topic: Who Will Win?  (Read 7388 times)

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
Who Will Win?
« on: March 28, 2005, 07:54:28 PM »
I think that Mary kay lady is going to win.. She seems responsible.. Plus it is time for a woman to win.. Sorry I cannot remember her name. |(
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Who Will Win?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 08:41:23 PM »
A woman just won the last one! Women are 2 for 3 right now, we need a guy to win! LOL

Rob

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 09:13:29 PM »
 ((^Wendy!!!  I think she will win, too, and I really can't remember her name either!! :)*  maybe the dreadlock guy will win, Rob!! })}

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2005, 09:34:35 PM »
Lets hope that dreadlock don't win! LOL

Rob

Offline tjhfr

• No Posts Yet :(
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 06:27:45 PM »
I am thinking Carrie will will she picked up a lot of steam when she sang Alone by Heart, although I am rooting for Constine (SP?)

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2005, 08:54:25 PM »
I am not rooting for Constantine, although he was the best guy from last night!!!

I am thinking that either Bo or Carrie will win. But Vonzell seems to be picking up a lot of steam!!!

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 12:03:50 PM »
My vote is for Bo.  }^! This season seems to have the best talent.
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2005, 04:55:14 PM »
Constantine or Anthony

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2005, 04:59:46 PM »
Bo is my favorite to win. I also like Carrie and Vonzell.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2005, 12:52:30 PM »
Tough break for Jessica }}{ one of my personal fav's..she sure could best a tune out. Although Nadia doesn't have the power vocals her unique style makes me a fan. As Simon  B:) keeps saying the time is right for a rocker  =)* win but will Bo or Constantine have what the American voter's are looking for? They better pick the right 'song' material (something everyone can rock to & remember), if either want to bring this one home. Of the 2 give me Bo over Constantine..

My pick for the win:
Bo   }({

AN IDOL RETURNS
The contestants are giving you everything they have so they can become the next American Idol. On Wednesday, April 6th, one of your favorite Idol returns to let them know what they're competing for. Don't miss Fantasia, performing live on the next Wednesday show, at 9/8c.

Source:
http://www.idolonfox.com/
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2005, 11:25:22 PM »
DON'T MISS THE FINAL 8 PERFORMING TOMORROW 8/7c 

THE COMPETITION'S HEATING UP!
On Tuesday night, the Idols visited Broadway. On Wednesday night, your votes sent Nikko Smith back home. It’s down to eight and the competition is going to get tougher every week. New themes, new songs, sharper criticism, stronger competition. Who will be able to handle the pressure? And who will come up a little short? Find out Tomorrow 8/7c and Wednesday 9/8c!

NIKKO SMITH OPENS UP
Idolonfox sat down with Nikko Smith the day after he was eliminated. Watch this exclusive interview to get an inside look at what it's like to be on the #1 show in America.

RED CROSS CHARITY SINGLE NEWS
The song you voted for as your favorite is "When You Tell Me That You Love Me." However, since the response to the poll was so overwhelming, the other two tracks are going to make it on the CD as well. So, look for the CD in stores on April 19. Proceeds will benefit the American Red Cross.

EXPANDED IDOL
Don't miss the special 1-hour Results Show this Wednesday 9/8c!

source:  idolonfox

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2005, 01:22:32 PM »
I am thinking that either Bo or Carrie will win. But Vonzell seems to be picking up a lot of steam!!!

She sure is..belted that show tune out with class she did. Good job Von  (^.#

Was anyone else surprised to see Nikko voted out? 

I guess most people do vote on the previous nights performance and not on the overall performace. Except for a precious few..what is fresh in the mind is what directs the vote.

“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »
Scott needs to go.  Nikko was so much better than he was.
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2005, 04:00:17 PM »
Constantine seems to be gaining momentum, AND he has a built-in audience (teeny-boppers).  Plus his stab at Bohemian Rhapsody was HIGHLY ambitious and her pulled it off!!!!
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2005, 04:47:36 PM »
I thought Constantine did a lousy job singing "Bohemian Rhapsody" because he just doesn't have the pipes for it.  But what he does have is stage presence and I think he was all but annointed last night.  The camera shots of him were better than any for the other singers and really played up on his looks and demeanor.  He seems to have studied at the Robert Plant and Jim Morrison school of rock and roll stance and attitude.  I would put my money on him to win, place, and show. 

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2005, 10:07:06 AM »
Yep I do agree with that one...
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline chatterz

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Bite Me
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2005, 06:37:18 PM »
IMO, Constantine doesn't have the pipes for singing that the others have, but he has stage presence.  Could this actually take him to the finals?  I hope so because at a live concert it's not all about the perfect singing, but about the entertainment too.  I would enjoy going to see Constantine in concert.  I remember Linda Ronstadt* in concert.  Horrible.  She would stand at the mike and sing and then turn her back on the audience until the next song.  Yes, she could sing well, but the entertainment value was dimished by her lack of playing to the crowd.  So, I'm hoping that Constantine wins.

*And if you say who is Linda Ronstadt, I will kill myself.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2005, 09:33:01 PM »
Who is Linda Ronstadt?  Sorry ..... couldn't help myself!!!  ^/^  Don't forget ..... we're close to the same age!!!

I agree that Constantine has stage presense, but so did Nadia, and you see how far that got her. As the competition wore on, her lack of a strong singing voice was badly exposed.

Constantine on the other hand, does have a good voice, in my opinion. That, along with a very strong following, will carry him to at least F4!!!

Can he bounce ahead of Vonzell, Bo, and/or one of your favorites, Carrie? That is yet to be seen.

BTW Lisa ...... welcome to the boards!!!!   /*^

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2005, 10:42:24 PM »
i am for constantine or carrie!! <[/  anwah (sp)  is good!! })}

Offline chatterz

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Bite Me
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2005, 11:15:18 AM »
Carrie is a country singer.  I think she's in the wrong competition.  Doesn't the Nashville network have a contest similar to AI?  That's where she should be.  If she should win, she'll put out one lousy album, then pick better songs for herself, i.e. country songs, in a second album.  Kelly's second album is much better than her first because she's singing what she wants, not what others made her sing. 

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2005, 11:51:04 AM »
Carrie is a country singer.  I think she's in the wrong competition.  Doesn't the Nashville network have a contest similar to AI?  That's where she should be.

I agree with you a little bit!!! I personally like pop music better than country music. But I am really pulling for the best singer, whatever genre of music they sing!!! And I think that Carrie is one of the better singers in the whole competition!!!  }^!

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2005, 02:31:43 PM »
i want vonzell to win. if not her, then bo at this point. i like carrie but not sure that she's translate it all the way to a win in the end. i liked anwar at the beginning, but he's fading away. he'd better pick something spectacular this week or he'll be gone before scott and anthony who just don't belong there at this point. constantine has a large enough fan base to keep him around for a few more weeks before we get to the real crunch.

as a side note, i did see constantine last year in the travelling version of rent. he was quite good to be honest. at least the idol exposure will eventually get him more potential theatre work.

cinni, "i've been cheated, been mistreated, when will i be loved?"
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2005, 08:04:04 PM »
F4 SHOULD be Constantine, Carrie, Vonzell, Bo.
 (sorry Anwar, but it's true...you are fading)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 09:11:06 PM by Swanee »
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2005, 07:43:05 PM »
My vote is for SCOTTY THE BIG BODY!  *%# I think he is just great! I mean, he is typical American... and to make it this far in the competition, he is my Idol! I vote for Scott Sabol.
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!