1. Will there be an SOS type challenge in this episode?a) Yes
- if you trust the challenge board spoilers which are mostly right its a gimmie
2. The web promo includes the shot below. What best describes this scene? c) Ulong dejected after Reward Challege loss
- most think that the flag throw to the side is post IC since the reward challenge is at their beach. But think about it in a challegnge where you signal a plane mostlikely the flag waving is a logical idea and laying it to the side while waiting for the plane to come is logical, im thinking the logs they are on are apart of the signal has anyone noticed these before cause i haven't. Ulong hasnt really spent that much time on the beach area while just sitting.
3. What best describes the Immunity Challenge? f) None of the above or inconclusive
- we know its got to kinda be physical since "one survivor takes over for a struggling tribe mate" while this might just involve strength im going with it being a swimming challenge and Ibe being the one struggling with Steph taking over it just makes more sense then any of the other choices here althought at first i was leaning towards the blancing answer but this will linger in my mind till i can get Vanuatu out of my head where every other challenge was balance.
4. According to CBS, during a crucial Immunity challenge, one Survivor takes over for a struggling tribemate. Who takes over? j) Stephenie
- - she should step up like she has time and again. Glad she makes it to the jury she really deserves it.
5. Who is the struggling one? f) Ibrehem
- grr no vidcaps but my best explination is above.
6. Will the Reward include a POW exchange? b) No
probably not a bad idea and MB probably considered it but way take a pow from people who simply continue to kill themselves. It will be interesting to see if this comes up in S11 in a different way.
7. Who will switch tribes in this episode?m) None of the above or inconclusive
- it would probably be nice but Ulong doesnt deserve that kind of respect.
8. The promos include footage of a shark kill. Who assists Tom in the kill?c) Gregg
i think the question is literal the actual killing of the shark should be what is judeged. Tom will catch it alone. Gregg as seen above will come help speer it again then Tom get the Machette while the rest watch on
. Gregg and Ian probably while Tom gets the Machatte
. Tom doing a confessional about the incident. This is probably im saying the he chppped it off -
9. Who will find a clam? d) Ian
Ian said somthing about clams when the beef stew reward came up and its just more his style.
10. Which tribe will win the Reward Challenge? a) Koror
Koror watching a Drop of MRE's to their camp after they win reward. Its amazing this tribe wins MRE's, Beef Stew, a Shelter, all while Ians getting clams and Tom catching Shark maybe the best meal they could have out there. Meanwhile at Ulong they caught the smallest fish and when they won reward it was a sowing kit that Angie stole now, and some freaking pringles
?? whats up i mean granted they got the cutural experience and some fruity drinks but the other people got beef stew and a shelter. Ulong was obviously cursed from the beginning. I think Wanda put a curse on them for picking Angie over her in the begining.
11. Which tribe will win the Immunity Challenge? a) Koror
- with no real vidcaps it should be tough to tell but why should we think anything is gonna change Merceydeez has said the Ulong tribe will go one by one and they have. Some think this is a vidcap of the IC
i dont really know and dont think it matter really but my gut feeling when i saw the previews was this is some of Ian's zanyness following the shark kill, he seems to be quite a character. Needless to say go Koror.
12. Who will be eliminated? a) Bobby Jon
- it would certainly be nice to see Merceydeez make a comment about this or just tell us who it is. Corvis says he thinks Ibe based on gut feeling along with vidcap analysis. I admit to using his vidcap analysis but think a little different then him on intreprtation and this week i see it as a toss up between Ibe and BJ so going more with my gut and from vidcaps which say Bobby Jon. Based on early spoilers which said Bobby Jon was upset after the game juding from his character or psychoness i dont see him as upset if he went on to a fire starting challenge and lost to Steph ( Which we all know is the rumor the title Neanderthal Man definately fits) . In the past he has been a voice of reason in Confessionals who talked the team and himself up while a small part of me can see him being very upset at being beat in a final challenge type thing face it everyone know by know that Stpeh is a serious competitor and I cant see anyone loosing to her and saying she didnt deserve it, there fore i think it more logical for Bobby Jon to be upset it both Ibe and Steph vote for him. I do think the conversation between Stephenie and him is key but not only from the view point of Steph, while she now has some control of BJ's vote have we realy thought that Ibe would not vote along with BJ? Is it possible that BJ thinks he is in control be securing Steph's vote ? If we look back at Voting history on CBS.com we notice in EP1 everyone voted for Jolanda except BJ and Ibe for Angie, EP 2 eveyone voted for Ashlee epxcept Ibe who said he woulnt becuase she kept him in the game, EP3 BJ for Kim and Ibe for Jeff, EP4 both for Kim, EP 5 they both voted for Angie and stuck with it, EP6 they both stuck with James. They have essentially mimiced votes every Episode except Ibe in 3 and the mix up in honoring Jeff's wish where i think BJ was still right to vote out Kim. So I think that BJ would be very upset by getting voted out at this point based on betrayal by both Steph and Ibe. Plus the Vidcaps show you the way . . .
- giving him self the axe.
re edited picks to fix that Ibe is the struggling one and Steph steps in .