Author Topic: Episode 3  (Read 18412 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Episode 3
« on: June 12, 2003, 08:04:33 PM »
Whew, it was a close race tonite! I thought the air traffic guys were toast! Also, why don't they show more of Kelly and Jon. I think they are my fav's right now. Another thing, don't everyone just love how the NFL wives start all their sentences with "Since we are married to NFL stars..." That is so annoying. They have done it now every episode! I hope they are gone soon.
Rob

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:Episode 3
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2003, 02:05:59 AM »
Yeah, I also thought the air traffic controllers were out of the race but it just shows never throw in the towel when you are down.  My faves are still Millie and Chuck, the Clowns and the Father/son team.  The NFL wives have girl power now besides being married to NFL players -- so as long as they are with the bitchy models you will continue to hear them say it.  I think Cindy blew her chance of ever dating Russell.  They definitely did not see eye to eye on alot.  The bungee jump they had everyone do certainly was high.  I would have screamed my head off as I am afraid of heights.!!!!

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2003, 01:26:58 PM »
I wached but didn't really concentrate on this ep--two of my cats were really sick. I am glad the air traffic controllers are still in-I really like them and the father/son team.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2003, 11:53:49 PM »
Oh no Spooky, have you taken your cats to the vet?  Can you give them medicine to make them feel better?I hope they are on the mend.  Yeah, the air traffic controllers more laid back style could rub off on me.