Author Topic: Episode 2  (Read 14785 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Episode 2
« on: June 05, 2003, 08:10:33 PM »
I would like to give this episode an award.  I am going to give it "The Stupidest Road Block Award." Whoever came up with that Road Block, should be drug out into the street and shot. I will miss Amanda and Chris very much. I really wanted to see someone from the mid-west do well. We don't have much of a good track record here in the mid-west. I mean we had Mitchell in Survivor 2, but he gave up because it was too much for him. Now we have these two and they were doing great, I thought they would make it 1/2 way at least. When they got first last week, I was hoping they might be in the finals.

Now, I am going to do something that I hope works. I hope that Chris and Amanda do a search for themselves sometime on Google or something and find this message board. Amanda Adams and Chris Garry, since you were on the Amazing Race, would you please post at this message board. Please help this message board that is based in Nebraska!!!!!!

I hope this works. LOL. Ok, so I have finally lost it.
Rob

Theresa

Re:Episode 2
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2003, 11:52:38 AM »
LOL Rob, anything is possible.

Guess I shouldnt have read that, I have not watched the show yet.  I was at work and Cindi taped it for me.  I am going to watch it tomorrow.

Theresa

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2003, 01:52:52 PM »
Okay, since I seem to be to forgetfully lately and remember at 8 when the show is on at 7 I am not sure how much I will be able to chat with you guys this season.

Maybe I will remember!

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2003, 03:35:27 PM »
Since this is my first Amazing Race, I don't whether that was the stupidest road block or not, but it was rather strange. I was sorry to see Amanda and Chris go also, it should have been the bimbos.

You never know they might show up here on the message board!
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2003, 01:49:47 AM »
Now that I finally caught up to both Amazing Races that I taped, I can respond to this one.  I was very sad to see Chris and Amanda eliminated.  That was a hard road block and when you are under pressure to beat the other teams it is even more stressful.