ok so ive come up with what i consider a pretty decent boot list for the remaider of the season but before I begin let me try to explain my logic. I use spoilers most defiantely, i try to take each one with a grain of salt and judge them and their spoilers idividually; they ususally earn respect. But much like in the game Survivor you have to be able to tell when someone is flat out lying. I also consider things like Corvis's confessional analysis (http://survivorthoughts.blogspot.com/
). Finally I just kinda go with what feels right, try to tell a story each week. With my week to week picks its honestly all about vidcap analysis this is way better then listening to spoliers as they often mislead you. so that being said. . .
20 & 19. Wanda and Jonathan
14 & 13. Angie and Willard - ok def a double boot epi and Willard is def guy going from Koror, Angie is tougher but if Koror Votes for Ulong they mostlikely hate her especially after this week and its kinda her turn if you think James is stronger then her.
ok so moving foward if we buy into Koror 8 Ulong 1 which ill tell you i think i am. ok so for the next three.
if Stephenie is the sole Ulong then Bobby Jon, James and Ibreham leave here and if you buying Steph on an island alone i done know how you get there with no mix up or something, unless rewards from here on out include some type of vote for the other team sitpulation or they have a final 3 type challenge for the final 2 Ulong i dont know.
12. James - most annoying
11. Bobby Jon - Had the makings of a great much like Savage in PI but way more personality (the segement last week with him after winning reward was amazing)
10. Ibreham - Who knew this guy was on the Island?
Then the rumored Merge but ill say that I really think the Merge happens after the Double boot, then Koror will have amazing numbers to pagong away. And yes I know Ibe, Steph, and Bobby Jon make more sense as the first boot but face it with the numbers they have its easy. Why not get rid of the annoting fake redneck first??? I think they look at Ibe, Bobby Jon and Steph as equals in challenges and Stpeh will continue to gain respect with Koror. remember Tom on day one talking to her about Ian, Tom and her for something right now so tom might bring her alone to merge.
9. Stephenie While at first i thought she might go far once merge with a possible Tom on her side I think he is smarter then to do somthing stupid at this point. Besides the key isnt pagonging off Ulong its not letting the other Koror in on the fact that Ian, Tom, and Katie are very tight and i think they will have Gregg on their side who will mostlikely have Jenn tagging along.
Ok at this point im really trusting some people. Merceydeez (sorry if i butchered the name im to tired to look it up) has said Gregg is 5 and Caryn is 6 so take them out. Ian, Katie, Tom are said to be final 6 as well I agree with this their alliance is very tight. Coby is to mcuh of a game player to succumb to a boot here ala Fairplay and Daughtery and Boston Rob who were good Game players and often dodged the amazing target on them. So we are left with Janu, Jenny at this point.
8. Janu could be her or Jenny really but per the Jenny relationship with Gregg that is rumored i think Jenny is ok for now besides Janu is gonna be very malnuroished at this point I think and may actually pull and osten/ashlee/jeff further enraging Probst and rightfully so i might add.
7. Jenny her relationship will save her this far the hard part is finding out what will do her in. Coby might be mad at her for being pretty and there fore drive the vote against her I think Ian Tom and Kaite might be playing quiet alliance here (DUH PEOPLE THEY PICKED EACH OTHER IN THE BEGINNING SENARIO just like Rob and Amber). so 4 beats gregg and jennys 1 Caryn will be happy to be there and play anyone but me.
6. Caryn much like Kim this year it will finally be her turn to shut up this could be the rearing of the Tom, Kaite, Ian monster will rear its head. Merceydeezis calling this.
5. Gregg time eliminate captain physical I think he propbably won the last immunity. once again Merceydeez called this.
4. Coby at this point he would have to win immunity and Tom is very tough and Ian can swim and kaite well Kaite cant really help but hes got numbers against him.
ok so we go to the Final 3 which is always something really weird when you least expect it So one would think Tom will dominate this but Ian has proven to be very mentally tought so far in challenges and lets face it Kelly, Neleah, Lil are some of the weeklings that have won this challenge against much tougher competition. So hate to do it but . . .
3. Tom cant let the 911 hero go to final 2 with you Tom would have to win immunity here.
So we go to votes and face it Katie will have done little to nothign but ride coatails and Ian is not goign to have ruffeled to much since Ulong sucked so bad. Stpeh will probably vote for Ian out of respect and Toms little early game talk. Tom should also vote for Ian his snake hunting buddy, and hes gonna vote for who deserves it and will use the money for good which the dolphin trainer should. Gregg ditto on the snake hunting. Caryn doesnt like Katie at this point and its not gonna change. so there the 4 Ian needs. Jenny probably follows Greggs lead again, Janu is a toss up and Coby being a survivor fan will probably vote for Ian here unless Kaite starts playing the game harder. Face it folks it might be unamious.
1. Ian - Rainbow Sweeper
Just my thoughs and opinions.