Author Topic: the survivors are doing alright  (Read 9959 times)

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
the survivors are doing alright
« on: March 08, 2005, 10:15:15 PM »
i must admit the survivors so far are doing alright... i didnt think they would be able to do much...there were a couple of stuff they couldve worked on... like when the guy went spear fishing...the best time is at night when theres a fool moon on a clear day.. and he wouldnt have to go so deep.. im proud they ate clam though...that was good but if they could look around for any hot peppers or lemon...and when cutting coconut the best way is angled at 45 degrees... and they should sleep in the cave...for comfort just put a bunch of leave and pile it with sand...but so far theyve done good...there is so much i would do if i were them...some tips
-burn coconut husks(keeps away mosquitos)
-cut young tip of coconut branch(tuba...beer)
-old coconut juice(body lotion)
_small crab( fish bait)distract em...than spear em
-pidgeon(cook with fresh water and salt) the pidgeons eat apples , grapes, cherries...no need to worry about the spices
palauan unexposed....
say hello to my little fwen..."click" palau palau palau palau palau palau...muhahahahahah

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: the survivors are doing alright
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 10:24:40 PM »
Hello palauan on guam  ]**] , very interesting indeed , thank you !! Can I ask you about the sharks ? If a tribe kills one are they able to eat it or would that be illegal ? and the snakes that they ate..are they safe ?
  hugsssss, puddin

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 10:50:39 PM »
Just wanted to give you a official welcome the message board palauan on guam  ]*[

Welcome palauan on guam , were glad that you here  |#'

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 10:53:27 PM »
it might be kind of illegal to hunt shark...because most ppl just eat the top fin and ditch the rest... which is actually very abusive to both animal and food...its like buying burger and fries, eat two fries and throwing the rest..so thats why its illegal now...actually the survivors already did somethin illegal... one of the most important rules in palau is "to never catch underage\baby\small fish" like the one that guy caught...as for the snake, it may be edible...but we rarely eat snake. as for me ive never ate that kind of snake...hmm...what is it called again striped water snake...blah..i dont know
palauan unexposed....
say hello to my little fwen..."click" palau palau palau palau palau palau...muhahahahahah

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 10:56:23 PM »
thanx for the welcome.... *8/ your such an angel  </]
palauan unexposed....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2005, 11:05:08 PM »
thanks for answering my question palauan on guam  ]**] !! Can you tell me if you've been to any if the survivor places or locations ? Have you seen any of the camps or film crew? ( this really is exciting  |#' )

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2005, 12:27:54 AM »
yes...ofcourse ive been there palau is my home...for example ulong rock island..thats the island were that team lost the first eisodes....we know that as the biggest but also the most ugly rock island in palau..did you see all that see weed and the color of the sand is a dark peachy color.disgusting  }}{ and the other island lol...there was never a water well there.. we had to pack our own gallons of water. but i will tell you that cbs did a very good job at getting the sunsets..but they missed the birds and dolphins...than again i guess they were at the ugly rock island so they missed out on its true beauty... and i was shocked when i saw the guy spear fishin...there was little to know fish and the coral had a dark color...i know its just a small area but thats just not right "palauans keep our home clean you crazy islanders" but ive been to jellyfish lake..and all those war sites ive been to some....and some ive been too werent even shown. like the japanese ship in the bottom of the clearest water youll ever see in your life even 100 feet you could see plain white sand..thats one of my most favorite spots to swim at..and to go pidgeon hunting ofcourse...well i hope that answers your question..   8-)'
palauan unexposed....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2005, 01:03:37 AM »
Well I can't talk about it here palauan  ..we do have a spot just for spoilers  8-)' *hint* *hint*

palauan  , thank you for sharing ..your home looks and sounds like a beautiful place to live or visit ..i could only dream of going to a place like that and would love to hear more about Palau and the people that live there    /*^ . If you need anything please let me know and I'll help in anyway that I can .
                                                                   hugsssssss , puddin

I travel through Palau and other countries through Google search ..here is one of my fav Palau links
http://www.visit-palau.de/gal.html

http://www.claycritters.com/map/survivor_10_map.htm

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2005, 01:09:35 AM »
palauan , im going to go ahead and move this topic to the spoilers ..I want to tell you something but can't here  </]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2005, 01:21:38 AM »
cbs did a very good job at getting the sunsets..but they missed the birds and dolphins...
palauan , what I wanted to tell you is that we almost know for sure that their is a future reward challenge involving dolphins ( can't wait to see what its all about)

http://www.dolphinspacific.com/

and another rumor that Jellyfish lake maybe used as a Reward ( looks gorgeous)

http://www.brouhaha.net/palau/jellyfish.html

...now what I wanted to ask you , and if you can't tell me I totally understand .. Did you work with the filming crew ? there is a big reward coming up on this weeks episode ..maybe you can help us out as to what it maybe ..? thats if you know or could tell us ? We think its a toilet   {l{ 
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 01:59:17 AM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2005, 09:25:55 AM »
Hey palauan Glad you stuck around!!!  You mind if I call you Palauan?  Not a great typist looking for something short....  })}

keep posting with us that is some great stuff you said about the islands.  and the coconut husks...you would think by now some of the survivors would know this.

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2005, 12:45:54 AM »
hello again...lol puddin no i didnt work for the crew or anything...and i sure dont know much bout the game than you...actually i dont normally watch much tv but when i heard they were filming in palau i just had to see it...its weird because they mentioned this last year and now there finally showing it...the dolphin and jellyfish lake reward sounds interesting ...i hope their not gonna ride them or anything ...that would be wierd (i mean common 20 humans and their gonna go ride an animal...daaamn...i guess desperate times really does call for desperate measures.) well anyways back to the topic...hmm well thats about all...

oh and its ok to call me palauan ...an even shorter name would be "pal"..."see now were friends"
so you wanna hear more tricks.... firstly i would really like to learn how to put pictures on this thing...can anyone teach me how...than maybe my info would be more clear

for now here some cities to visit if ever in palau ( yes...we do have cities ,but not the ones you might think)

blue corner-----home of the shark   ..mostly tiger sharks,white tip, there the smaller kinds...luckily we dont have any great whites
clam city------a hot spot for locals and asian tourists....all you gotta do is go to the edges of the rock islands and pick your clam,there are a number of oysters too...(but remember not to get too greedy and get more than you can swallow...especially you seafood lovers out there) 
ngarchelong waterfall------"the river of croc's" be very careful here...because its a jungled area...and once a crocodile gets a jaw on you... dont waste your time screaming no one will hear...but in case it really does bite you just poke its eyes and run away
angaur----wild monkeys... to spot many monkeys ...when walking around through the villages dont just look bothways before you cross the street, also look up every time you hear the monkies scream they may be cute but they run act like a pack of wild dogs....very irritating too
jellyfish lake-----lake of the stingless jellyfish(im sure most people have heard of this place already) so yah thats all....

(these are the places where your always guaranteed to find a number of a particular species....these places are homes of these creatures not the people...and yes the creatures are very big in numbers )

there are many other sea creatures and land creatures...its just they dont stay in one particular area...they usually just roam all over the place....ok bye now
oh and people if you ever go to palau...these places arent zoos so dont go to far in and clean up after yourselves...the locals do this all the time...we expect the same respect from our neighbors and friends *%#
palauan unexposed....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2005, 01:10:52 AM »
"pal" you are awesome  ]*[

first let me direct you to support

How do I put a picture in my message?
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,534.0.html

Oh I don't think they will "ride" the dolphins  {l{  as a matter of fact Ian ( the tall skinny dude) is a dolphin trainer and we are hoping that he wins this reward ..

pal ..did you ever see or touch any monkeys ?  *%# ( joking) ..they sound scary and now you have me thinking twice about visiting Palau   :)*

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2005, 10:32:17 PM »
ive said alot about the land...its time to learn about the people...

why palauans take good care of their marine life
http://www.picrc.org/spider.html

the most popular form of palauan art is woodcarving or painting on wood...but each carving or painting is a story...old palauan legends thats help remind us of our values and our wisdom
palauan unexposed....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2005, 10:37:39 PM »
pal is back  |#'  beautiful carving Pal .. would love to have something like that for my wall !!

Could you tell us more about Jelly lake because its going to be a reward challenge in 2 weeks ? *%#

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2005, 10:52:47 PM »
there are many legends of palau...but the most famous are

chuab (pronounced uwab)--the making of the northern side of palau

suriech ma tulei--two lovers of two opposing tribes and how they chose death together rather than life without        each other

melechoatch a chau--giant with a large penis

legend of the breadfruit tree(palauan word "meduu")

short stories of the legends of palau
www.pbs.org/edens/palau/p_legends.htm

now for some of the legends and sample art of how a carving would look go here:
www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Palace/3015/legends.html
palauan unexposed....

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2005, 09:26:18 PM »
hmmm.. more about jellyfish lake...all i know is that you can swim there...and theres two ways in.. one is to go underwater and swim through the underwater cave till you come out to an opening and than you will be able to see the lake nearby ...or you can climb up the rocky island ....and keep climbing...and climbing...till you finally see a bunch of trees on another side than...climb down (lol..the climbing is kinda long and rough)...than you can go for a swim..  |5| itz pretty nice  {^[
palauan unexposed....

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2005, 10:07:39 PM »
hi, pal!! })}  welcome to RFF!! |5|  your posts are so interesting, and i love hearing about your culture!!   }bH{  do the monkeys attack people??  they scare me, too, puddin!! ,.(    i wonder if the survivors will have to swim or climb??!!! }^!    and the jellyfish don't sting??  i live in tx near the gulf, and these jelly fish are ruthless!!    `/~  good to have you here, pal!!! <[/

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2005, 08:59:15 PM »
yes...the monkeys do attack people...but if you catch one and train one they can be very good pets...my uncles monkey we called him "jackass"(lol) was well trained ...he climbed trees and got banana's, betelnut, kebui, papaya, jackass was responsible for collecting fruits. except you cant leave jackass climbing alone in the jungle...because the wild monkeys will try to kill jackass. But he cleaned the dogs around the neighborhood too. jackass will groom them and take out lice...but if you have lice dont make jackass groom you...it will hurt like hell..lol....jackass loves grooming but he wont stop till hes done..which is almost like 3 hours...

if you get attacked by wild monkeys theres two ways to get rid of them...the nicest way is to just spank them and shoo them away...but my way..the mischevious way ...is to spit on them...(monkeys are cleaner than cats) if you spit on a monkeys stomach it will stop attacking just to clean itself up ...but it will keep scratching itself clean till eventually its guts will come out and it will die...but clean up quickly because if other monkeys see you...lol...you are so gonna get jumped.  ]//{  ]*]  _-^
palauan unexposed....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2005, 09:30:25 PM »
 ((^ this reminds me of Howard Sterns famous dog " stains"  story ..omg I am laughing so hard that I cannot even type ..Pal you are too much .. c/*

I have to ask..did you ever spank your Monkey ? ]][

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2005, 09:51:18 PM »
hu jackass...ofcourse ive spanked jackass...jackass was one of the hardheaded, stubborn, monkies to train...so yeah id spank jackass...except i would never spit on him though...there was one time jackass was playing outside and a caterpillar landed on his chest... he grabed it and ate it...except it was those green fat caterpillars that have a lot of juice...so it spilled on jackasses left chest...i had to grab him and he kept running away...because he was going to scratch himself to death...but thanks to my human speed i "palauan on guam" saved jackass's life.... _-_#  })}

this also reminds me of the story in anne rice with this mans dog named sex...and how he loved sex so much even more than his wife...and eventually she broke up with him because of the mans relationship with sex...well at least he still has sex whereever he goes..whether at the park, at home,  hed just have sex whereever he went.   =]/  ]#*   ...im goin kukoo  )_^>
palauan unexposed....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2005, 09:55:44 PM »
your killing me Pal.. ((^ you could be on TV here in the states and earn money as a comedian  ^/^

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2005, 01:34:21 AM »
lol puddin... ]^[ is that all u think of me as  )_^> a kukoo comedian...well thanx ur makin me blush *8/
but im not just a comedian..im a real life for 19 years survivor  =]/ ...muhahahah....muuuhahahahah.
well one love one heart one soul..untill next we shall meet <[/ or whatever
palauan unexposed....

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2005, 12:09:44 PM »
 {}{

Offline palauan on guam

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • achoo!!!
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2005, 09:13:25 PM »
lol...whered u get that face on the bike...i want that too...happy easter...i have a question for easter...are u supposed to eat the egg..or the bunny }1{  *(^
palauan unexposed....