Forget guesses ill give you im 50 percent sures _-^
1. According to CBS, one castaway becomes annoyed when a tribemate complains of having no energy and doesn't help the tribe. Who is the complainer?Kim
2. Who is the annoyed person?Steph
Im guessing this is the conforontation.
3. According to CBS, both tribes are forced to choose leaders for the next Reward Challenge. Who will be the leader for Koror?Willard
this is a guess
4. Who will be the leader for Ulong?Stephenie
Probst is gonna ream them a new one for not having a rep and stephenie is gonna step up with the quickness. And boy does someone need to in this tribe. This should get her points with both tribes.
note how Ibe is looking worried this is probably before they get told what is gonna happen and after Stephenie just jumps up and volunteers. ibe probably thinks the "leader" of their tribe is on her way to Koror but i dont think so.
5. What role do the leaders play in the Reward Challenge? making a choice about how the reward challenge is held
I think that they simply delegate task. IE Ibe the nail holder. We have been told this is a different survivor. hmm different as in lets make em think theres a big decision all day then its just part of the reward challenge. It will make the game dynamic especially since this one started so shocking(to them atleast) and has been so one sided. I dont doubt that Stephenie spends then night alone and they dont merger till 8 and 1 that would be different.
6. Will the Reward Challenge involve a latrine?Yes
sure why not as part of reward
7. What is the extraordinary Reward?More than one of the above
Latrine plus rain gear i think
8. Which 3 people from Koror will sit out the Reward Challenge?Coby-Janu-Caryn
not sitting out 3 women would be good strategery at this point. remember physical challenges and Koror is smart.
9. Which tribe will win the Reward Challenge?Ulong
- the streak continues unfortunately the wrong challenge
yay theres jeff
and Jeff turns the boat
to arrive at Ulong.
10. Which 3 people from Koror will sit out the Immunity Challenge?Some other trio
Ian, Willard, and Katie
you see Ian and Willard and well they give you the answer in the questions below.
11. In the first sumo match between Angie and Caryn, who will win?Angie
12. In the first sumo match between Kim and Janu, who will win?Janu
let me say i hope she beats Kim
13. In the first sumo match between Stephenie and Jenn, who will win?Stephenie
14. In the first sumo match between Bobby and Tom, who will win?Tom
Hey Bobby Jon said it himself last week at tribal.
15. In the first sumo match between James and Coby, who will win?Coby
simply for sake of a tie
16. In the first sumo match between Ibrehem and Gregg, who will win?Ibe
there actually a looping video on Survivor Phoenix and I think Ibe is saying "yes sir" while throwing down the pad. This is most likely following a hard fought win against Gregg to give them a 3 to 2 lead. But then Tom will beat Bobby Jon to make it 3-3 and they will go to sudden death.
17. Which tribe will win the Immunity Challenge?Koror
the streak continures
18. Who will receive the second most votes at Tribal Council or win a tie breaker?Stepehnie
and I think it will only be one from Kim due to their altercation
"It is still early in the game, yet signs of tribal division emerge when one group considers banding together to vote out a tribemate. Who is the unlucky one?" banding together = everyone voting right???
19. Who will be eliminated?Kim
- hmm heres the tirde Kim its not looking good for her Especially since Stpehenie has got it in for her.
Once again Thanks to Survivor Phoenix for the great vid caps.