Author Topic: Why is everyone seemingly ignoring this?????  (Read 2844 times)

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
Why is everyone seemingly ignoring this?????
« on: February 21, 2005, 08:06:21 PM »
Ian's group finally got dealt a blow too when their canoe suddenly capsized on their way to their island, leaving their supplies somewhere in the depths of the South Pacific. A clip of next week also revealed their adventurous island-hopping might not have been a wise venture -- someone from Koror is heard calling it "a nightmare." Their first tribal council will be next week; but it's not overly optimistic to say Ian's looking pretty safe for the time being.

That's the back end of the article about Ian that clearly states "heir first tribal council will be next week; but it's not overly optimistic to say Ian's looking pretty safe for the time being."  I've considered email the writer to see if he will give info about them going to TC. If they do go to tribal then Willard must be the boot right? considering the info that Merceydeez (sorry if i got to name wrong) is giving good info then Willard is the only original Koror to not make Merge/Jury. I would think this is right if you go back to the pick em in ep 1.  Then there is the potential that Coby is the spear head of this due to his realtionship with Caryn and the fact that Willard tries to get closer to Caryn due to the age likeness. 

That being said here goes nothing. . . .
1. Will Koror manage to retrieve the box that they accidentally dropped into the sea?
  a. Yes - they'll retrieve the whole box Probably after they win reward and get a mask (apparently there is a vidcap of Ian in mask)
b. No - but they'll open it and get something out of it
c. No - they won't retrieve any part of it
 d. None of the above or inconclusive 5

2. Will anyone catch a fish in this episode?
a. Yes - one or more people on Koror    Catching a fish = the only way a feast can happen, and guess what they need fire for this too. So Koror must win reward and get the fire becuase the only possible feast could be fish right??? and they need fire to cook that right???
b. Yes - one or more people on Ulong
c. Yes - one or more people on each tribe
d. None of the above or inconclusive 5

3. Which tribe will win the Reward Challenge?
a. Koror see above
b. Ulong
c. None of the above or inconclusive 15

4. Who from Koror will sit out of the Reward Challenge?
a. Coby
b. Ian
c. Janu
d. Gregg
e. Caryn
f. Tom
g. Jennifer
h. Katie
i. Willard he is slow of foot for running over the barrels and dodging, and he is defiantely in the IC per vid cap
j. None of the above or more than one 5

5. What is the reward from the Reward Challenge?
a. Food
b. Fishing and/or hunting gear obvious right??
c. Both of the above
d. None of the above or inconclusive 10

6. Which tribe will win the Immunity Challenge?
a. Koror
b. Ulong basically because of the article about Ian and I just kinda think Willard will hold them back on this one?? did he even swim from the boat in the beginning??? how well can he swim??? he is in obvious anguish in the pic in the IC. 
c. None of the above or inconclusive 15

7. Who from Koror will sit out of the Immunity Challenge?
 a. Coby
b. Ian
c. Janu
d. Gregg
e. Caryn
f. Tom
g. Jennifer
h. Katie Just beacuse she is the least athletic of the gals, although i think the dry vidcap of Caryn with anguish on her face is interesting she is just in too good of shape to sit this out.  Katie could make a living out of sitting out challenges and this has worked before.
i. Willard
j. None of the above or more than one 5

8. According to CBS, one Survivor is suspicious about a special alliance developing between two tribemates. These two suspected tribemates are on which tribe?
a. Koror   IM 50/50 on this could be Stephenie or the Jeff/Kim relationship but did CBS really make it that easy??? no this is Coby's resent ment of Willard.  he sees a bond he doesnt like and makes another move.
b. Ulong
c. One of each d. Inconclusive or clue is incorrect 5

9. According to CBS, while enjoying a feast, a tribe notices one member's reclusive behavior. Who is the recluse?
a. Angie
b. Ashlee
c. Bobby
d. Caryn
e. Coby orgianally thoguht Willard but I think this is part of Coby's plan set yourself apart then someone approaches you and you vioce who you think should go here he will probably voice to Ian, Tom or Katie - whomever comes over his displeasure on Willard mainly because he is taking Caryn away from him??? sounds good to me.
f. Gregg
g. Ian
h. Ibrehem
i. James
j. Janu
k. Jeff
l. Jennifer
m. Katie
n. Kim
o. Stephanie
p. Tom
q. Willard
r. None of the above or inconclusive 5

10. Who will be eliminated?
 a. Angie
b. Ashlee
c. Bobby
d. Caryn
e. Coby
f. Gregg
g. Ian
h. Ibrehem
i. James
j. Janu
 k. Jeff
l. Jennifer
m. Katie
n. Kim
o. Stephanie
p. Tom
q. Willard Coby seems to be the big power player here once a switch happens which has got to be soon he will play a major role of shot caller until one of the alliances gets tired of it and votes him out.
r. None of the above or inconclusive 30
Total Points 100

Just my thoughts im probably completly wrong . . . . .  but i sure wasnt last week????

Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Why is everyone seemingly ignoring this?????
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 08:32:25 PM »
Ok so now I read where the author is back tracking??? geez what can you believe these days???
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2005, 08:47:00 PM »
Can you post what the author had to say CJ? or link us to the article?

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 08:51:55 PM »
I can go look for an exact quote but i saw on Sucks link to blows where Corvis e-mailed or called the author and he basically said that he didnt write that it was added in by editing.  Corvis defiantely knows whats going on, kinda hard not listen to his logic.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2005, 08:58:34 PM »
it's on blows two people e-mailed to get info and were told it was an editing mistake.

sont know how to post a link so . . .
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5707.shtml#58

maybe that will do.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2005, 09:01:41 PM »
thanks CJ..
emydi 3015 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"
 02-21-05, 09:47 AM (EST)

71. "RE: Penn State article"
Yes, so did I, he confirmed it was an editing mistake. It was supposed to be "if Koror goes to TC" Ian is safe not that K goes to TC.

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2005, 11:14:02 PM »
Ok so now I read where the author is back tracking??? geez what can you believe these days???

Not much CJ.  If you are gonna rely on things others are claiming as fact, you need to look at available information to see if you can prove it to be true.  Vidcaps, collaborating info from others, etc.  There are lots of folks out there just putting garbage out there to see if they can get folks to believe them and screw up the true information out there...  About the only folks I will believe without collaboration is snewser or TDT.  Anyone else, it is a hoax until collaborated.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2005, 06:00:49 PM »
I know that it was just sitting there for like 3 days on snewsers site with no mention on any boards.  Puddin did feature the article and highlighted the passage but then the thread just kinda died.  As far as making picks much like in the game survivor you dont have to do all the work usually someone will do it for you.