Author Topic: Just some Spoilers ..  (Read 74075 times)

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
Re: Just some Spoilers ..
« Reply #300 on: April 21, 2005, 12:21:35 AM »
EPM=MB? We don't need any more peckers around here.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #301 on: April 21, 2005, 01:02:44 AM »
 </] Says you .

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #302 on: April 21, 2005, 01:13:51 AM »
I'm only talkin' about mine.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #303 on: April 21, 2005, 06:11:47 AM »
 |( ]//{

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #304 on: April 21, 2005, 01:48:01 PM »
 :))

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #305 on: April 21, 2005, 02:05:32 PM »
I'm still waiting for a "Sleeps Away" spoiler  *%#
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #306 on: April 21, 2005, 03:33:19 PM »
Janu sleeps away ..dont know if the RC winners do or not .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #307 on: April 21, 2005, 03:51:10 PM »
adding a last minute clue thanks to Mersaydeez  to understand the comment made by Mer you have to read through the whiners  posts and replies  :)*  ..what a  bunch of cry babies  }-}
too bad they don't read through all the message boards for clues .

Mersaydeez
(4/21/05 3:39 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Just some spoilers...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Thanks Bianca... I didn't know who was exiled so that was a big help to me. :) You can post your information anytime you want, and don't have to answer to anyone.

Steph makes the heartfelt plea, with waterworks. Sorry I didn't spoil that until now, I really want to break the top 100 in JTS

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #308 on: April 21, 2005, 06:31:58 PM »
Wow, the big shock here is that Mersaydeez isn't in the top 100 of JTS!  I would have thought she'd be in the top 10. Just goes to show that Snewser can spoil the spoilers!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #309 on: April 21, 2005, 06:38:47 PM »
 :)*
I just posted this in EP11 thread and will repost it here, Great photochopping  ;)

biancaxxx
(4/21/05 5:33 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Just some spoilers...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're welcome, Swan. Wezzie actually spoiled it first though, in the compilation thread.

Quote:
Yeah, I don't have a cryptic bone in my body.

Either do I, but I'm going to try lol

Regarding Mer's spoiler of the reward for ep 11. being "Letters from Home", I have a little something to add about the reward challenge in which the letters from home are won:

Easy come, easy go;
You're invited to come and play.
You will compete to get some treats,
But soon the offer goes away!

Look familiar? 

Offline Mersaydeez

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #310 on: April 22, 2005, 08:20:43 PM »
Wow, the big shock here is that Mersaydeez isn't in the top 100 of JTS!

{l{ I was kidding and being sarcastic, because of that person that was bitter because of their JTS score.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #311 on: April 22, 2005, 08:28:23 PM »
Hi Mersaydeez   ]**] , lol I knew what you meant ..some people are just so catty...meowwww  , as well as rude . To bad Bianca felt that she had to give them a clue in advance " letters from home" to shut them up  _-^ ..why I' oughta  ]*] ..

Wezzie
MESS member
(4/22/05 1:17 pm)

Re: Compilation of actual spoilers
 Well, I was going to keep this off the boards until the car ep, but since I PMed JPGramma with this info earlier this morning, I'll make it official.

Wezzie
MESS member
(4/22/05 5:44 pm)
ezSupporter

Firestarting again
 At the request of someone I respect, I'll pop in a few more spoilers. They may be right, they may be wrong, but here they are. If they're wrong, I don't want to hear any complaints. If they're right, send cash.

The Final Four IC is said to involve firestarting.

Some Wezzie Spoilers
Wezzie
MESS member
(4/22/05 5:51 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Firestarting again
 The Final Three IC involves balance and endurance. One contestant lasted 8 hours. Another lasted 11 hours. The remaining contestant won immunity, of course.   

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #312 on: April 23, 2005, 07:59:17 AM »
Ok, I've probably missed it along the way, but those pics of Ian and the car are photo-edited, right?  Just a fun/fake "spoiler"? 

If anyone ever needs someone to state the obvious, just call me!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #313 on: April 23, 2005, 10:45:13 AM »
 :)* Yes , they are photochopped rmax .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #314 on: April 23, 2005, 10:58:32 AM »
 ]**] Good afternoon Mersaydeez ..I have a question , this Thurs is letters from home ..do you know if any family or loved ones will be there or is that the following week or later ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #315 on: April 23, 2005, 11:11:53 AM »
This is why I'm confused , if the reward is the Palau Aggressor II reward EP 12 ,  with Gregg taking Katie & Jenn,  then where or how  does the family reward fit in  ?

TDT

BOOT/ Stephenie
Stephenie was the target in Ep10, and she remains so now. Mersaydeez has Stephenie as the third member of the jury (7th place). And Biancaxxx and yofox2 posted that Stephenie just misses the Family Visit (presumably in the next episode). So, farewell ye last Ulong. Guess she was pretty threatening after all.

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #316 on: April 23, 2005, 11:55:44 AM »
This is confusing to me, also.  The Agressor reward with G/J/K is Episode 12 (same as family visit)?  And this week, there's only letters from home...no Agressor? [^/
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Riverrat

« Reply #317 on: April 23, 2005, 02:53:47 PM »
 *(^ Maybe because the contestants will be expecting a visit this week after watching the last few seasons they do another "first" and surprise them the next week. They wouldn't be that surprised to see a family member jump out of the bushes this week. I dunno.

So, who's betting on Steph leaving TC crying? Maybe she will be too shocked that her plan didn't work to cry right then. I'm betting Jenn tells the guys what's going on with the gals.

Offline gliX

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #318 on: April 23, 2005, 07:01:30 PM »
so how does she get voted off?

maybe when she tries to get the other girls on her side, jenn sides with the guys and they vote her off?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #319 on: April 23, 2005, 07:11:51 PM »
This maybe be how the RC works ?

In Season 1, Ep11, Sean won the RC and took Richard along on the luxury Yacht reward. This was also the family reward since Sean's father was a surprise guest aboard the yacht. Parhaps we'll see something similar in this ep. . per Bianca and yofox02 who told us that Steph just missed the family reward visit from her Father.

Bianca /Reward Thread 

Family Visit Reward

I received this information from a sucks poster, yofox02, who has provided Stephenie spoilers in the past.

"I have come to find out that stephenie's father flew out to the family challenge and in fact did NOT see/spend time with her."

So if we look at when the past family reward challenges took place:

S1: RC - F6
S2: RC - F4
S3: none
S4: RC - F6
S5: RC - F6
S6: RC - F6
S7: RC - F7
S8: RC - F6
S9: RC - F7
(feel free to correct me on these)

combined with Mersaydeez' information that Stephenie outlasts some Korors, but is NOT F6, and  we should be able to conclude that the Family Reward was at F6, and Stephenie was booted F7. 

DanBolingers post~

1. Ngermediu is known as Margie's Beach
2. Agressor II (a dive boat) was used a family reward end of November
3. yellow customized GMC truck taken to rock islands, possible reward
4. red Corvette driven to Shallum Etpison's house on top of rock island as a reward will send you some photos in next e-mail.

TDT's Post ~
There is a "negative space" kind of confirmation of the Aggressor II being used for a, or perhaps more than one, reward around the time of the family visit (F7 and F6 episodes).

Dan and Wezzie had it at "the end of November." Looking at the calendar, that would likely be the F7 episode (11/28-30).

The Palau Agressor II ship has an online captain's log (at http://www.aggressor.com/capt_archive.php?vessel_id=11), in which you'll note a curious gap from 11/28 to 12/5. A possible explanation, since they don't seem to miss too many other weeks around that time, is that SEG rented it for the entire week, and that they aren't allowed to disclose that week's log.

But it's also possible that it was used in the F6 episode, 12/1-12/3, since those dates are also unaccounted for. Or it's also possible that was used in both episodes, perhaps once for the family visit, and once for the traditional "getaway" resort-style reward.

Riverrat

« Reply #320 on: April 23, 2005, 07:21:20 PM »
Welcome to RFF gliX. Good to have you and keep posting.  |#'

Steph does make a move to oust Tom but I think it backfires on her. Gregg and Ian wanted her out last week and Tom wanted to keep her. The girls knows shes a threat to them all if they were foolish enough to go with her. She would probably beat them at every challenge. I really don't think they would be they stupid but, I'm guessing Jenn blows the whistle on what Steph is trying to do. Just my opinion which usually isn't worth much.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #321 on: April 23, 2005, 07:21:59 PM »
so how does she get voted off?

maybe when she tries to get the other girls on her side, jenn sides with the guys and they vote her off?

Welcome gliX  *^? , I really don't know ..I would assume that  Steph is an all over threat, physical & brains not apart of the Koror clan ..scheming to get rid of Tom ..thats good enough reason for me , lol. Then Gregg next week for the boot  , "We 'll make you pay " )  ?  Why ?
Is  Gregg disloyal to Tom or does Tom think this is a great opportunity to vote out Gregg and break up him and Jenn before they make the final 4   [^/ ? Is Tom mad because Gregg did not pick him over Katie & Jenn to share the reward ? Just thinking to far ahead ..thats my problem , I'll go back to whatever it is I was doing now  ]][

Offline gliX

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #322 on: April 23, 2005, 07:40:24 PM »
Thanks, i've seen every survivor episode since the beginning.

i'm sure Tom's reasoning is that Gregg is a threat physically, and with Jenn his position is much stronger.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #323 on: April 23, 2005, 08:11:19 PM »
I'm thinking Jenn is the snitch too ..you just know she goes to Gregg with this , I bet they all do except maybe Gregg ? Maybe Jenn goes to Gregg , right and then Katie goes to Tom ..then Tom figures out that Gregg knows but did not tell him ..they stick with the plan to vote Steph out ..but next week Tom evens up with Gregg for betraying him ? I Dunno just a thought ..  *(^

JP:  ...Stephenie steps up her game.

Stephenie:  All of us women...

Whats going on with Caryn here ..

Caryn:  I might be in trouble.

Katie:  Four women and three men, we could have some power.

Katie & Caryn go for a walk ..to talk alone ?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #324 on: April 23, 2005, 08:14:01 PM »
Yeah! I've been watching Survivor since Season1, and have taped every season, commercial free!  }^/
*^? Hey there gliX!!   _^% _^% _^%  to the best forum ever!
 Hope you'll stick around and chat with us often!   (^.#
Cheers  |#'
Ruday  (*(