Author Topic: Just some Spoilers ..  (Read 74082 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Just some Spoilers ..
« on: February 20, 2005, 02:59:12 AM »
  *%#
Mersaydeez, more here

Sorry Ulong fans, but they get their asses kicked. Koror prevails.

Here are your pre-jury boots, in no order...

Ashlee, Angie, Bobby Jon, Ibrehem, James, Jeff, Kim, Willard (along
with Jolanda, Jonathan and Wanda of course)

Which makes your Jury, again, in no order...
Coby, Caryn, Gregg, Ian, Jen, Janu, Katie, Stephenie, Tom
(yes that is right, 8 original Koror, 1 Ulong)

From the hints my source gave me, I would most likely say that 4 of
the final 6 consists of... Tom, Katie, Steph, and Ian (not 100% sure
on the other two but I would say it is Rob/Amber v2... Gregg and Jen)

Kim and Jeff are not the only two to play Rob/Amber on the island...
Gregg and Jen do as well.

FYI - I went over this with an admin, I told them where I got this information.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanda went early. Ibrehem went later pre-merge... they didn't go on the same vacation, so he probably didn't get the chance to tell her.

Bobby Jon, Ashlee and Ibrehem (all late merge I'm sure) went to Australia. I don't know where Wanda went, but she didn't go with them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know the final 2, that is one thing that I wanted the most that I couldn't get. If I had to guess, from the information I gathered - I would say Katie and Tom. But that is just an educated guess of course.

Who went vacation with Wanda? No idea. I know Ibe, Bobby Jon and Ashlee went to Australia together. Kim, Jeff and Jonathan went somewhere together. I don't know where everyone else went.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're saying that the strong Ulong tribe wins one immunity challenge in the whole entire game. Hmmmm.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ian is a possibility for the final 2. Definitley! I don't know the final 2, but I know 4 of the final 6.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
So there must be some kind of tribe swap before the merge, because theres no way that only one Ulong would be left come the merge.

I don't know if there was, but it's definitley possible. Either way, Koror sticks together to the merge no matter what obviously.

But Steph does outlast some Koror after the merge so they didn't all stick together too well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Mersaydeez, I thought you said you got hints at the final six, not outright confirmations?

Yeah, but they were good hints.  So I'm pretty confident in that. I should say I only know 100% that Ian, Steph and Tom are in the final 6... Katie only about 99%.

Gregg and Jen are my other guesses.

and it goes on and on ... </]
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 10:45:52 AM by puddin »

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Just some Spoilers ..
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 07:40:04 AM »
*sigh*  *%#

Riverrat

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 09:03:31 AM »
If that's true and Ulong wins IC this week, Willard gets booted.

Dang, another pagonging of sorts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2005, 10:47:52 AM »
Not if Willard gets swapped? Maybe a tribal switch?  The thread is too much to go into ..check out the link above  }}

Riverrat

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2005, 11:08:18 AM »
I did check it out but, they would have to switch before this weeks IC. Unless Koror does win IC after all. If Ulong only wins one IC and Tina says Ulong wins this week---------- *(^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2005, 11:14:27 AM »
 *%# Not to go against tina but.. Ulong is toast , untill anti locks that topic I'm going with a Koror for a clean sweep ..to boot Jeff, Bobby Jon and TDT has James as well as one of those two ..Ibe has a good wieght loss spoilers so ?

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2005, 11:29:41 AM »
Wow... there goes my head swimming again...LOL

I feel Jeff is a goner.. The Gameboard has him in line next after Jolanda.  *(^ I don't know, but I feel strongly about what you said Puddin.

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2005, 01:46:03 PM »
OK, from what I can whittle out of this spoiler, I think the Ulong boots would have to be something like this:

Jonathan is said to have travelled on a mini LL vacation with Jeff & Kim (Wanda was nowhere in sight).  Now, perhaps, both Wanda & Jonathan & Jolanda were offered a choice of vacations & Wanda & Jolanda chose one and Jonathan wanted to wait to go with others on another.  For this to be true, Jonathan would have to wait for 2 other bootees...ie Kim & Jeff.  Therefore, I'd think that Jeff and Kim would be the next two boots.

Also, one of the episodes in the near future is rumored to have a double TC with a double boot.  Maybe this is when Willard gets the old heave-ho.

BTW, does anybody know who Mersaydeez really is?  Many people were alluding to this is the forum, but I'm sitting here clueless.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 01:56:59 PM by Magiiila »
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2005, 03:18:13 PM »
BTW, does anybody know who Mersaydeez really is?  Many people were alluding to this is the forum, but I'm sitting here clueless.
Well I know who its not  ^&#

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2005, 04:37:14 PM »
Well I know who its not  ^&#
{l{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2005, 04:51:20 PM »
Cheri I just switched to Katie sitting out..I saw a commercial and it looked like Jenn was in the water with Tom and Ian..cant be sure ..tick tock tick tock  :)*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2005, 09:30:17 PM »
 |#' Glad to have you join us up here banzai ..we will take any help that we can get but, do not want to pressure you ..i know you are a busy guy  /*^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2005, 02:06:55 AM »
added some more posts..

I wouldn't even believe me, I don't have any proof behind what I say to post here. It's okay though, you will all see this on TV anyways.

So I guess this would be more of a "I told you so" post when you end up realizing this is all correct on TV.

I know I said I didn't have challenge stuff earlier, but I remember this now ( typical hoaxster right, remembering stuff that they said they didn't have before  )...

The immunity challenge that is the last one before the jury (don't know what # that would be), is a fire starting competition. The hint that I got is that it comes down to Ibrehem and Steph. And from that, I think its obvious who wins and becomes a member of the jury and who goes on their vacation.

Comment 
 Modesty

Re: ..

Summary:

"Next 8 bootees (in no particular order): Ashlee, Angie, Bobby Jon, Ibrehem, James, Jeff, Kim, Willard "

"Jury: Coby, Caryn, Gregg, Ian, Jen, Janu, Katie, Stephenie, Tom"

"It's likely that 4 of the final 6 are Tom, Katie, Steph, and Ian (not 100% sure on the other two but I would say it is Rob/Amber v2... Gregg and Jen)"

"I know 4 of the final 6"

"I should say I only know 100% that Ian, Steph and Tom are in the final 6... Katie only about 99%"

"No final 2 for Steph (no final 4 either)"

"Steph doesn't win".

"Steph does outlast some Koror after the merge"
 Katie and Jen didn't get along with Stephenie.

I don't know if Ibrehem makes the merge for sure. I know he doesn't make the jury.
I don't know how the merge happens.

But Stephenie spends a night all alone. First castaway to do that, right?

Ibrehem or Ashlee or Bobby Jon (not all 3). Probably Ibrehem vs Stephenie. Just clarifying that. Stephenie wins. Ibrehem misses the jury and goes on his vacation
Stephenie doesn't make the final 4, so that would be false.

(I had nothing to do with the other spoiler... I don't know the final 2)

Coby makes the jury, that's all I know for sure about Coby.

LizNelehHeidi
(2/21/05 3:27 pm)
Reply   Re: Just some spoilers...
 there is no way that she could be by herself cause then when there was ibe and steff left then they both had to vote for each other how could they decide who leaves, they couldnt it doesnt make sense i dont like this spoiler and i dont agree iwth it.

Mersaydeez
(2/21/05 3:29 pm)
ezSupporter
  Re: Just some spoilers...
 LizNelehHeidi,

From what I gather, they have a challenge to decide who goes on vacation, and who joins the jury.I said that earlier, and she wins. She definitley spends a night alone, so there is a way. 
toddnick
(2/21/05 3:35 pm)
Reply   Re: Just some spoilers...
 Mersay,

See my post above...it is impossible to have a swap (other than just Willard) and have a tribe of one (if any other original Koror swapped over to Stephs tribe then they would have to have been booted which you say doesn't happen as you have eight Koror on the jury outlasting Ibe) are you saying that there is no swap??

Edited by: toddnick at: 2/21/05 3:36 pm

Mersaydeez
(2/21/05 3:42 pm)
ezSupporter
 toddnick,

I don't know if there is a swap or not for sure, but I would have to guess there isn't one (especially the rumour of a double boot if that is how Willard ends up the only Koror voted out before the jury *not my information, thats what I read on here).

Does there have to be a swap? 
Mersaydeez
(2/21/05 7:34 pm)
ezSupporter
 When I know that one tribe dominates (Koror), and only one Koror gets voted off prejury (Willard)... I just assumed that Ulong won one IC.

But, if there is a switch - then I don't know how that would work. Sorry, I didn't think of that.

I don't know if there is a switch or not for sure. 
Mersaydeez
(2/21/05 8:09 pm)
ezSupporter

Okay...

What I know for sure...

8 of the final 9 is Koror (Everyone but Willard). 1 is Ulong (Stephenie).

Koror dominates Ulong in the IC's.

I think that was a fair assumption on my part, but it is Survivor and anything could happen.

So Jedijake, I don't know for sure about the original members thing. I'm not backpeddling, I just don't know that for sure so I can't say yes or no. 

(oops I reread your post more carefully, I thought you meant if the tribes stayed the same (no switch).

Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/21/05 8:10 pm

Mersaydeez
(2/21/05 8:33 pm)
ezSupporter

Quote:
Are you SURE that stephenie spends a night ALONE, or could your source mean "alone" in terms of having nobody from her old tribe in with her AFTER the merge anymore *or if Ibrehem is in the merge but not in the jury, after he is voted out*?

Literally, alone. I was told - "that's never happened before". Plus, she would be alone, for many many many nights if it was the case of having nobody in her old tribe, when I was just told "a night". 

I'm not sleek.

A select few know who I am, and know whats up. If that wasn't the case, I doubt this thread would still be open. I will leave it at that.

Plus, I never said 100% that it definitley is Ibrehem and Stephenie as the last of their tribe. That is just an educated guess. Stephenie is definitley the last of her tribe, but who the other one is... I couldn't say for sure. But from the information I got, I would lean towards Ibrehem.

I don't know everything, and I never claimed to. For the people making bold predictions of who I am, that's just funny, because actually you really don't have a clue. 

New Info~~~Mersaydeez
(2/23/05 1:14 am)
ezSupporter

Re: hmmm
 Hi again everyone 

I know some people complained that I don't really have any spoilers for anything that happens soon...

Want to know who quits?

Jeff. He gets hurt.

(I don't know if this is next episode or not, but obviously it's pre-jury). 

GervaseRules
(2/23/05 1:16 am)
ezSupporter

How badly does he get hurt? Broken Bone? Pulled Muscle? Can you elaborate more?

Mersaydeez
(2/23/05 1:16 am)
ezSupporter

All I know is that he gets hurt. Must be pretty bad if a tough guy like him quits, right? 

Riverrat

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2005, 07:27:46 AM »
 )_^>     |(   >^%

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2005, 10:31:28 AM »
Take it for what its worth River , I'm just passing the info along .. </]

Riverrat

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2005, 12:26:22 PM »
I know. Thanks for all you do.  {^[

Am I the only one that thinks there are more rumors, gossip, spoilers or whatever this year than ever?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2005, 01:12:54 PM »
Naw, every year there are boot lists or he said she said ..nothing out of the norm  {l{
fwiw..Alot of the weight loss spoilers were put out by Sera , so  </]

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2005, 01:22:42 PM »
I usually take spoilers with a grain of salt.  But I really don't discount them completely until at least two or even three predictions (or events) don't happen.  Anyone can get a couple of things botched up when they're re-telling true events.  Remember that game where you had to whisper something to a long line of people, and the last one had to say out loud what they heard and then the 1st person would tell what it really was?  It always was so distorted that everyone laughed at how it changed so completely.  ^/^ Well, I think the spoiler thing is kinda like that.

Also, look at how many eyewitnesses to a crime have such completely different takes of the same incident. 

I just think that spoilers with some merit should be listened to and put on the back burner, rather than discounted out of hand.

Mersaydeez obviously has some merit in order for Anti to allow the thread to continue and not lock it.
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2005, 01:51:22 PM »
 {l{ I agree Swanee callmecrazy backs up mersaydeez ..the thread is not locked ..so ..
tapping my fingers waiting on mersaydeez every word ..

callmecrazee
(2/23/05 12:00 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Who quits?
 Hmm...mersaydeez...are you sure its Jeff that gets hurt? ( inser wink emot here) .   

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2005, 02:33:14 PM »
Mersaydeez
(2/23/05 2:28 pm)
ezSupporter

Re:
Okay okay, I have to admit I made a mistake. I misunderstood something. Stephenie doesn't make the final 6 (like I said before), but still, she makes the jury. We all make mistakes, but hey, atleast you have a reason to say I backpeddled now.

So, to make up for my mistake, how about one of the final 2 instead?

Miss Katie Gallagher.

(no I don't know the other one, not yet anyways). 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2005, 02:42:09 PM »
PG ~38/39 of the thread

Mersaydeez
(2/23/05 2:31 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: The Next Richard Hatch?
 CC - I don't know about Ian (is that the rumor going around?). But Katie is final 2.   

Mersaydeez
(2/23/05 2:37 pm)
ezSupporter

Quote:
Does your info say he gets hurt....or that he quits?

Gets hurt and quits. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2005, 03:38:00 PM »
Mersaydeez
(2/23/05 2:41 pm)
ezSupporter

Re:
Why couldn't I tell you before? I didn't know before, I only learned of it recently.

And yes - I'm sticking with Jeff as the quitter. Is there more then one quitter? I don't know. But Jeff quits either way.
 Mersaydeez
(2/23/05 2:49 pm)
ezSupporter

I'm not saying that Jeff quits in episode 2, during that challenge, or whatever. I don't know.

All I know is that Jeff gets hurt and quits. When? I don't know. 
Mersaydeez
(2/23/05 3:14 pm)
ezSupporter

Can someone tell me where this rumor of the all male final 2 came from? How credible is it? I just read it on here, I don't know exactly where it came from

Mersaydeez
(2/23/05 3:16 pm)
ezSupporter

Quote:
Mersaydeez, now you say that Stephenie doesn't make the Final 6? And that Jeff quits?

Jeff gets hurt and quits. (Even though there is much debate on this, I'm going to stick with my source.)

And yes, I misunderstood. Stephenie doesn't make it to the final 6. (I thought she got either 5th or 6th place, but now I know the ones who did, and it wasn't her.) She is still on the jury though. 

Mersaydeez
(2/23/05 3:25 pm)
ezSupporter

Ahh... I will just say it... just so I'm not the person who says on the board and in replies they have information but refuses to say anything. I hate people like that.

5th Caryn
6th Gregg 

[note to add her stories keep changing , you really have to read the whole thread yourself ]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2005, 03:50:52 PM »
ahhh riddles
 )_^>

Mersaydeez
(2/23/05 3:35 pm)
ezSupporter

Quote:
Maybe I'm missing something here, but how are you speculating on the last member of the final six when you just said Gregg takes sixth?

Tom, Ian, Katie, Gregg, Caryn (5 of the final 6 in no order). 

Mersaydeez
(2/23/05 3:38 pm)
ezSupporter

Dizzy Buffalo, only the show can confirm this really.

Who said Katie got second? I only said she was in the final 2.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2005, 01:22:20 AM »
finally  }} ... some words of wisdom

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2005, 11:38:09 PM »
page 54  {l{

callmecrazee

I don't believe Jeff quits the game. I believe he quits the Hot Pursuit challenge.

And FWIW, Ashlee just revealed on Survivor Insider that she requested to leave the game. I mentioned yesterday to watch for that although it might end up on the cutting room floor - which obviously it did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
callmecrazee

Quote:
and heres my updated bootlis prediction

1-Jo
2-Ash
3-Jeff(quits)

Quote:
Quote:
Jeff gets hurt and quits.

Mersaydeez, does he quit a challenge or the whole game?

I already gave you the game quitter before she quit and it was left on the cutting room floor: Ashlee, which she talked about the next day in her interviews. I don't think Jeff quits the game, he quits the challenge. The rules say he can. But look for him to make a bonehead move in the process.   

callmecrazee

Just because Jeff gets hurt doesn't mean Ulong can't win any challenges

Mersaydeez

Gregg is 6th place, Caryn is 5th place. Ian, Katie and Tom are 3 of the final 4. I'm not sure who the other one is yet, but I'm leaning towards Jen over Coby and Janu.

callmecrazee

for the last time!

You gonads have the attention span of a gnat. How many times do I have to tell you? Jeff. does. not. quit. the. game.

He quits the challenge. Ashlee quit the game. She's the quitter. Like I said. Now move along to another topic of discussion, like whose getting voted out, or whose boobage is going to replace Ashlee's.

Mersaydeez

callmecrazee - Didn't you question me a bunch of pages back on whether or not Jeff even got hurt? 

callmecrazee

Quote:
callmecrazee - Didn't you question me a bunch of pages back on whether or not Jeff even got hurt?

I think my exact statement was along the lines of "are you sure its Jeff that gets hurt?". I never said he didn't get hurt. You on the other hand have said A equals B and then came back later and said oops, A doesn't really equal B. Me? I told you to watch out for an Osten departure from Ashlee, confirmed by her the next day. I told you Jolanda was first out. I gave you a ****load of people on tribes that you couldn't get from vidcaps. What have you got so far Mersaydeez? Oh yeah. Jeff gets hurt.  You've admitted a few times your just getting "hints". Did you just get "Jeff gets hurt, he quits". Or did you get "jeff gets hurt, he quits the game?" Maybe your misinterpreting it, you know, kind of like your 100% Stephanie F6 information. 

Mersaydeez

Quote:
I think my exact statement was along the lines of "are you sure its Jeff that gets hurt?".

Exactly why I said, questioning. 

Quote:
What have you got so far Mersaydeez? Oh yeah. Jeff gets hurt.

What have I got wrong so far? Oh yeah. Most of my stuff hasn't happened yet. But 1/1 isn't bad so far.

Quote:
Maybe your misinterpreting it, you know, kind of like your 100% Stephanie F6 information.

I admit the Stephenie thing, and I'm over it. I corrected it like what, 2 or 3 days later before another episode even aired. As far as if I have this wrong, whatever. I reported what I heard. The way it was told to me, it definitley sounds like the game.

Mersaydeez

What can I say? If you don't like it, don't read it. This is my information, I'm sorry I don't over analyze every word and go over it over and over again with someone who is nice enough to even share this with me. 

Mersaydeez

Easier said then done. Instead of fighting about it, I'm just going to wait until Thursday. I have no further proof, or anything else to say about it. The way I was told, it definitley sounds like he quit, and I'm leaving it at that.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 12:02:40 AM by puddin »