Ok here goes.....
1. What best describes how the game starts?
a. Castaways are abandoned without any instructions whatsoever b. Castaways are given a map to their final destination c. Probst only verbally gives them some idea of where their camp is located
d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
2. What best describes when the "Walk with Jeff" occurs click for vidcap?
a. Day One and before the tribes are formed b. Day One and after the tribes are formed c. Day Two and before the tribes are formed
d. Day Two and after the tribes are formed e. None of the above or inconclusive 5
3. Burnett says that 2 players don't make it to the first challenge. What best describes why they leave the game?
a. They quit b. They fail to accomplish something that the others do c. They are the last 2 selected in a pick'em situation
d. They are specifically selected by one or more to leave e. None of the above or Burnett lied 5
4. Are the first two players who leave the game early of the same gender?
a. Yes - both are female b. Yes - both are male c. No - one of each
d. None of the above or...umm...inconclusive 5
5. Will Wanda leave the game before the first challenge?
a. No b. Yes
c. Inconceivably inconclusive 20
6. Not counting Wanda, which other player will leave the game before the first challenge?
a. Angie b. Ashlee c. Bobby d. Caryn e. Coby f. Gregg g. Ian h. Ibrehem i. James j. Janu k. Jeff
l. Jennifer m. Jolanda n. Jonathan o. Katie p. Kim q. Stephanie r. Tom s. Willard t. None of the above or more than one or inconclusive 20
7. When do the tribes first get formed?
a. Day One b. Day Two
c. Day Three d. Tribes are not formed in Episode 1 e. None of the above or inconclusive 10
8. If the tribes are formed by a pick'em situation involving two 'captains', what best describes how the captains are selected?
a. Two oldest are selected b. Two youngest are selected c. First two to volunteer d. Luck of the draw e. Arbitrarily selected by the powers that be f. None of the above or inconclusive
9. Will there be two tribes formed called Ulong and Koror in this episode?
a. No b. Yes
10. What tribe will Jeff end up on?
a. Blue tribe b. Brown tribe c. Green tribe d. None of the above or inconclusive
11. What tribe will Katie end up on?
a. Blue tribe b. Brown tribe
c. Green tribe d. None of the above or inconclusive 5
12. Will the Immunity Challenge involve fire?
a. No b. Yes
13. Will the Immunity Challenge involve a balance beam?
a. No b. Yes
14. Which tribe will win the Immunity Challenge?a. Blue tribe
b. Brown tribe c. Green tribe d. None of the above or inconclusive 15
15. Who will be the first player to leave the game following the Immunity Challenge?
a. Angie b. Ashlee c. Bobby d. Caryn e. Coby f. Gregg g. Ian h. Ibrehem i. James j. Janu
k. Jeff l. Jennifer m. Jolanda n. Jonathan o. Katie p. Kim q. Stephanie r. Tom s. Wanda t. Willard u. None of the above or more than one 30
Total Points 150
I dunno Just seems kinda right??
I figure that Jeff show's the island and tells them the first man and woman to get to the flag claim the immunity necklaces hanging from them. Hmmmm Immunity in the form on beginning a picking game?
So Ian is a Dolphin instructor and liek 6'10 my bet he jumps ship early and dophin kicks like a mad man to shore, he can probably out swim everyone there. Then remember Joland and Stephenie running for the flag hmmm guess the track star wins that one ( Joland staning in front of the flag??) Then all the other gals are getting out of the boat last. HMMM "Where did Mr. Probst go" ask Wanda in a stupid song im sure. So while this is going on Jeffy decided to go bye bye and meet Julie for dinner. The rest of Day one should be boring bonding type stuff. Then Day Two looks whos back pretty Jeff leading them on "The Walk" no telling what he is yapping about at this point but then he tells Ian and Jolanda they can being picking I think it will be chain style and alternate male female as to make it "more fair" as if SURVIVOR is fair. So after much debate im agreeing with you on the tribe breakdown. Koror
So then on to camps
then immunity challenge the next day some kind of obstacle course running through tires, balance beam walking and stuff and im sure fire cause it SURVIVOR and it wouldn't be the same if there wasn't fire or if Jeff didnt raise his right hand before a challenge. So heres to the first of a lot of Ulong wins quite possible and im wavering but Janu is getting a lot of hype and lets face it its down to her, Caryn , and Katie most likely. I dont like Katie's chances either but lets face it Janu is getting a lot of pub.
Out - Wanda and Jeff
Immunity - Ulong
Boot - Janu
This could quickly become Ian's season, Probst admits its a water season and Ian is a Dolphin instructor. So when do we quit calling it SURVIVOR: PALAU and start calling it SURVIVOR: IAN'S SEASON.