Author Topic: I am so disgusted..  (Read 13563 times)

Theresa

I am so disgusted..
« on: May 11, 2003, 09:09:47 PM »
I can not believe they picked Jenna.  She did not deserve it in my opinion.  I think Matt played much better then she did.  Ugggghhhh...

Theresa

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re:I am so disgusted..
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2003, 10:11:57 PM »
I am not very happy either. Jenna did not deserve it, and Matt played a much better game. At least he didn't wine so much about everything. Now that I think back, I am much more happy about Brian winning the game than I am Jenna winning. What is a 21 year old person going to do with a million dollars? Probably just waste it! Anyway, I still need to watch the first half hour since I was at a graduation party. Talk to everyone in the morning.
Rob
« Last Edit: May 31, 2003, 11:48:39 AM by Rob »

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2003, 03:42:37 PM »
I can't believe all those people picked that lazy Jenna, especially Christy! >:( >:(Matthew worked so hard and deserved to win.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2003, 12:54:04 AM »
 >:(  I was not pleased that Jenna won.  I like to hear why the others all picked Jenna over Matt.  Do you think they realized he threw the last IC??  I was very surprised at Christy's vote as was Jeff.

Offline Paul

• RFF Newbie
  • I'll eventually think of something to put here.
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2003, 07:13:57 PM »
What is a 21 year old person going to do with a million dollars? Probably just waste it!

Probably waste it on something dumb like paying off student loans, huh?

Seriously, if you ignore her personality, she played a pretty good game. She didn't get voted out after giving up immunity, she won the last two challenges when she really needed it, overcame sickness and had six out of seven jurors wrapped around her finger.

Of course, her gameplay doesn't excuse her acting like a brat. I'm pretty satisfied with the ending, but it would have better if Rob had won. I don't think we'll ever have a Survivor winner that everyone will be 100% satisfied with.

Theresa

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2003, 11:48:30 PM »
Quote from: Paul l
 had six out of seven jurors wrapped around her finger.

[quote

I have a feeling that Christy misunderstood the voting and voted for Jenna to be kicked off.  I read an explanation for this on another board and I think that it is correct.  They said that Rob said on a show that Cristy voted for Helen because she thought she was voting her out.  He says that is why they have not releases the comments that were made when they voted.  I really had wondered about Christy's voting, so I think this explanation makes sense.

Theresa

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2003, 11:08:09 AM »
I would think that the producers would have made sure that everyone understood the voting process and she even said in the reunion show that Jenna played the better game.

And Paul, I may have miss spoken when I said Jenna would waste the money. But, the one thing I was upset about is when someone asked what she was going to do with the money, and she never said anything about helping out her SICK mother. If that was me, that would have been the first thing that the money would go for, even before student loans.

Rob

Offline Paul

• RFF Newbie
  • I'll eventually think of something to put here.
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2003, 08:34:10 PM »
I have a feeling that Christy misunderstood the voting and voted for Jenna to be kicked off.  

I doubt that, though it could be possible. The worst thing about this season is how many questions went unanswered. Did Christy mean to vote for Jenna? Why did the players seem to like and even respect Heidi and Jenna when they consistently looked so horrible on TV? And who the heck brought the granola bar!? Janet? A cameraman? Did it fall out of the sky like in "The Gods Must be Crazy?" ;D

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
Re: I am so disgusted..
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2004, 08:24:38 PM »
Okay I know this topic has been up for a while but I just saw it. I think Jenna deserved to win. Now if it was a "who worked the hardest" competition, then definately I think Matt should have won. But its Survivor, outwit, outplay, outlast. I dont really think Matthew did much in the lines of strategy. He mostly just worked and listened to Rob. Jenna, however, formed alliances early on in the game and was in the controlling alliance at the Jaburu tribe. She came into the merge with a strong 5 person alliance. She helped engineer the downfall of Deena, and she kicked butt in 4 out of 8 Immunity Challenges. You may not like her, but I think she definately played the game of Survivor better. Just my opinion though! (no one attack me please)

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2004, 08:36:42 PM »
Yes she did whine (a lot) and did not work, but she was the one who played the game. Working is working, not playing the game. Playing the game to me is strategizing and forming alliances, and I think she did that better than Matthew. I know she whined, I know she stripped, I know she didnt work. But she played the game.

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2004, 08:38:55 PM »
And the worst season of Survivor definately was Thailand for me! Worst winner, worst Final Two, and a lot of bad cast members, plus the "no-merge" thing and the first full Pagonging since the first season.

RupertRocks33

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2004, 08:42:04 PM »
The cast wasnt that bad. Brain was the most deserving winner EVER!  ;D Jenna didnt deserve it she didnt play the game she rod Rob C. coatails just like Matt. How did she play the game? Alex got rid of Denna not Jenna.

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2004, 08:49:26 PM »
Brian was deserving, he played well, but hes still the worst winner (runner up vecepia)! And Jenna started the Jaburu alliance, she won 4 Immunity challenges, she stayed loyal to her allies (unless they backstabbed her first) I dont see what Matt did to deserve to have won, he worked hard, but working is not playing the game to me. And Jenna couldnt have rode Robs coattails the whole time because half of the time he was backstabbing her.

RupertRocks33

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2004, 09:00:37 PM »

edited by puddin
« Last Edit: June 12, 2004, 10:06:56 PM by puddin »

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2004, 09:12:08 PM »
okay, ya know what? I am tired of arguing about Jenna. I think she deserved to win, you think Matt deserved to win. so lets just leave it at that okay?  :D

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2004, 09:16:17 PM »
Okay, um, thats an opinion so...whatever. You can have whatever opinion you want about who should have won, and I will have mine.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2004, 09:19:55 PM »
Please play nice OK?  ;)

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2004, 09:21:46 PM »
Yeah I want to, and its cool that everyone has their opinion, but I dont like to be told that I am wrong about my opinions. Just because I like Jenna, and think she deserved to win, does not mean I am wrong. And it doesnt mean any Matt fans are wrong either.

RupertRocks33

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2004, 09:21:48 PM »
Oh I play nice a fair!  ;D

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2004, 12:29:10 AM »
I know this is an old topic, but I just read it.... jenna is a HOME TOWN girl for me... and I love the fact that she came on the show because her dying mother urged her to (twice) and won! She used what she had to get what she wanted and that is a beautiful thing... Salesmen do it, dancers do it, waitresses do it, everyone does it... (unless of course you work somewhere like Walmart or something).. but I am sayong, Jenna used her skills and charm to get on top and she did.... If she didn;t deserve it, she would not have won point blank... Everyone is entitles to their own opinion but there is no point in arguing on this board... Let's all just nicely share opionions and deal with each others point of view.... But I;m still glad Jenna won.. She did deserve it. :;>)
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2004, 05:17:51 PM »
Thank you Wendy! I am glad someone agrees with me that Jenna did play the game the best way she could. I think she deserved it and Im glad she won. She is my 2nd favorite Survivor!

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2004, 07:39:29 PM »
I am so glad to hear that nelehrox! Not many people like her... I gues for the same reason they don;t like Amber... (Which I don't particularly care for her either)... Besides, what type of girl strips for chocolate??? ha ha... I would if I were in her position... Besides Heidi did it too, and why doesn;t anyone talk aboout her???
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline Kittens

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2004, 02:55:58 PM »
Which Jenna? I didnt like the Jenna that had the blond hair

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2004, 09:21:34 PM »
Jenna Morasca Kittens. Wendy, I love Jenna M! She is my second favorite of all time shes so cool she rocks lol...I think people dont talk about Heidi as much because Heidi didnt win...