Author Topic: Ohhh Heidi, I am sooooo scared!  (Read 6470 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Ohhh Heidi, I am sooooo scared!
« on: May 08, 2003, 08:03:01 PM »
I am still rolling on the floor after what she said at TC just a few minutes ago. That was just too funny. Ok, Heidi, let me tell you something: Your brain is not capable of making those master plans, oh, wait, your not capable of thinking. HA. Ok that was so mean! Oh well.

I have to say that it was probably about chest deep at TC tonite. No pun intened. LOL. Anyway, let me know what you thought of Heidi's comments.
Rob

Theresa

Re:Ohhh Heidi, I am sooooo scared!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2003, 08:10:01 PM »
I laughed myself silly when she was saying all that.  I knew then that she would be voted out for sure.  She is soooo duhhhhhhhhh...

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2003, 01:28:52 AM »
Once again another tribe member is so confident and makes a cocky comment -- boom they are voted out!!  Did you see that they panned to the jury as Heidi was goingon and on and it showed Dave putting his hands to his head (as if he was saying "don't be so sure of yourself") :o

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2003, 09:43:43 AM »
Alex kind of did the same thing. It was too good to see Heidi voted out. I don't know if anyone watches the Early Show interviews with the former castaways, but they take phone call questions and this morning, the people who called in were not nice at all to Heidi. One question was something like this:

"You made some evil comments about being so much more pretty and younger and others so much older. Is this the kind of thing you want to teach your students."

OUCH! I thought they were all good questions, and I think they set her straight.
Rob

Offline 2darlings

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2003, 10:32:19 AM »
I couldn't tell if Heidi was just talking that way because she knew she was next and just wanted one more way to hear her voice one last time or if she's that stupid. Heidi's babble was like she was throwing herself on a sword and said duh! The possiblities they would have selected Butch were slim even though he wasn't that smart about the way he kept talking about his mistake with the firewood. I would have talked about as little as possible to minimize what happened. He's a guy though an Matt and Rob are determined to have guys be the last three. Makes you wonder why having a guy is more important than having someone who shakes their butt in front of you. Matt's either such a nathandrthal or he's gay but whatever floats your boat. I just said that cause I hate guys who act like such jerks and think that way about women. Since it looks like a physical challenge Matt usually wins those. Jenna is sick and woudn't do well either way but it just makes it worse. I'm glad for that she doesn't deserve it with all that mouthing and whinning she's done. She hasn't played it out like she should it's too personal. Butch I would hope would win but it doesn't look likely unless Matt does something by accident wrong during the phsyical challenge. I want to see Rob up there begging the group to give him the money so they can rip him up. So I want Butch but don't believe it will happen.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2003, 10:37:39 AM »
I really want to see Rob in the final two. It will be fun to hear the comments. Anyway, I think Rob is still thinking of taking Jenna to the final two because I think that is who he thinks he can win against. (Remember last weeks show) That is just my thought anyway.
Rob

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2003, 10:57:42 AM »
When Heidi was voted out, Alex turned to Christi and mouthed something and Christy shoke her head.  they are not suppose to talk on the jury.  But it looks like they were both glad that they booted heidi.  ANd Dave shaking his head was priceless.

the looks on the guys face when Heidi was making those comments cracked me up!

I knwo the spoilers say Jenna fianl 2, but i really hope she does not make it!

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2003, 11:55:04 AM »
Heidi is so incredibly dumb. I laughed so hard when she made her mastermind comments and the look on Matthew's face was priceless. Good riddence. I can't decide about the final two, just as long as it's not Jenna.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."