Author Topic: Snake Parchment  (Read 4329 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Snake Parchment
« on: May 04, 2003, 10:29:06 PM »
Found this on Sucks. A user called SnowFrigginWhite posted it saying it has shown up in some previews.
Here is the quote from the post
Now of course Rob has been referred to as "the snake" for quite awhile. Two weeks ago, I also went through the previews frame-by-frame, and the snake parchment was also there. That was the episode where Rob fully engineered Alex's boot.

Now assuming this isn't pure folly or coincidence, what does the snake parchment's placement mean for this episode? (It was placed right after the announcer said "Thursday and Sunday") And has it been in other previews? (I have not saved them)

Is the snake parchment telling us that Rob is indeed the winner of Survivor 6? Or are the preview editors just having a little fun, saying that "the snake" is their favorite?

Mebbe this should be in Spec, but.... mebbe not. Anybody have the other previews saved?

Thought it was really interesting.
Rob

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 04, 2003, 10:31:48 PM by Rob »

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:Snake Parchment
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2003, 01:31:51 AM »
Interesting piece.  But I thought the sole survivor doesn't get picked until the live show with Jeff Probst.  

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re:Snake Parchment
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2003, 09:40:50 AM »
Yeah, I think you are right Bathfizzy. I think it was something in one of the previews for one of the shows.
Rob