Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Josh gone - now there are 3  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Josh gone - now there are 3
« on: May 09, 2003, 01:47:49 AM »
Wow we are getting down to the end.  I wasn't surprised that Kim and Josh were the bottom two.  But I had to agree with Simon that Josh sang better than Kim this week.  Actually I find more and more that I do agree with Simon's opinion.  I wouldn't say I am as harsh in judgment as he is.  So are they going to continue with having celebrity judges and who will it be.  Also how are they going to fill a one hour show with just 3 of them performing?  make them sing 3 songs now?  I wonder if the judges will get to choose a song for them to sing like they did last year.  Anyone going to see the American Idols in concert??  I would love to see them and I know they will put on a good show.  The closest they come near me is Seattle.

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re:Josh gone - now there are 3
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2003, 12:11:00 PM »
They are each going to sing 3 songs...one they pick, one the judges pick, and one randomly picked. (I think)
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:Josh gone - now there are 3
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2003, 01:15:07 AM »
That would be a good format.  I am actually curious as to the kinds of songs they would choose for them?  Would they choose ballads for Clay and Ruben?  I would love to hear Ruben sing a Luther Vandross song seeing as his voice reminds me of him.  I heard on the radio this morning that Ruben admitted loving chips and maybe one of the potato chip companies would hire him for an ad.  That would be so good.  I love potato chips anyways so I would buy anything Ruben would try to sell to me. ;D

Custom Search