Author Topic: Alex TV Guide Interview  (Read 2900 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Alex TV Guide Interview
« on: May 01, 2003, 09:57:39 PM »
This was too funny not to post!
Rob

Triathalon trainer Alex Bell may have had the physical endurance to go the distance on Survivor: The Amazon, but when it came to knowing whom to trust (read: Rob), the dude was a dunce!

"Rob's a snake," Bell exclaims to TV Guide Online. "I knew he screwed me over, but I didn't know he screwed everybody all the way along. I didn't know he was a liar from Day One. Had I known, I wouldn't have trusted him. He took me for a ride. He took us all for a ride.

"But I have no hard feelings at all," he adds. "It was a game and he played really well."

While Bell has made peace with Rob's betrayal, the Jeff Probst look-alike still has some unresolved feelings about alliance members Heidi and Jenna. Specifically, he thinks the spoiled sorority girls are getting a "bit of a bad rap" from viewers. "It's really too bad. It's made for good TV, but I think at the same time, they are so much better than they are being portrayed.

"Jenna is a swimsuit model, but she is a swimsuit model without an agent," he elaborates. "Every job that she's done, she's gotten all on her own and that takes some doing. Plus, she goes to school and takes care of her sick mom. Heidi has multiple degrees from college, and she's a P.E. teacher.

"These girls are awesome," he concludes. "They are both very smart, cool, strong and independent women." But more to the point, they're hotties.

~Thanks Alex for a good laugh
Rob

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re:Alex TV Guide Interview
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2003, 10:13:14 AM »
okay give me a break with the constant standing up for Heidi and Jenna!! After reading the other article where jenna is the one answering the questions, I think she is protrayed well.

Custom Search