Author Topic: So much happened!  (Read 7081 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
So much happened!
« on: May 01, 2003, 08:00:50 PM »
So much happened on tonites show! I don't know why Rob did what he did. Was it because he had told Matt to vote Christy or what?! I don't know. Rob has dug his own grave tonite. He has too many plans in the fire right now that I don't think that he can ever make it another two TC's.

Also, I feel so sorry for Christy right now. Just seen her exit-interview and she is very upset.

I don't know what else to say right now as there is so much going thru my head. I will post when I have my thoughts together.
Rob

Just seeing the previews: Next Sunday is the final show.

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
What a complete shocker!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2003, 08:01:52 PM »
I can't believe it!  I should've known it was Christy!  Silently communing with people.  But then again, when you type in milkshaky was right in Snewser's clue box you get a picture of Heidi.  So, Snews was wrong anyways.
This totally changes the game now.  Will it be Matthew, Rob, Jenna and Heidi in the F4?   ???
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Re:So much happened!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2003, 08:03:05 PM »
I'm in such shock! ???
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2003, 08:05:30 PM »
Note: I tried the merge topics thing, that is why there is only one topic now!

Anyway, can you believe that Jenna gave up her Immunity and Why did she do it?
Rob

Theresa

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2003, 08:17:22 PM »
I had a feeling it was Christy, then I told myself no way, everyone else thinks it is Heidi it cant be Christy.  I should have put points on her like i thought.  I am so mad that they did that to her.  

Theresa

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2003, 08:50:11 PM »
damn... I am in shock!  I haven't seen the show yet (westcoast) but... I cannot believe it... also, snew has updated his site to this...

Update: Weapons of Mass Destruction turn out to be jet fuel. More at 11....

I tried to tell you.

Earlier, he had the iraqi information minister there saying Heidi... along with a bunch of cryptic posts on sucks...

Well, there goes my scores this week!   Grrrr

Offline 2darlings

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2003, 09:27:51 AM »
The reason Christy got voted out is to save their own behinds. She wouldn't say whether she would side with the two princesses or the snake and his group. Because Jenna got immunity even though she gave it to Heidi Rob was scared he was out. If Rob would have gotten immunity there might have been a better chance that Christy would have stayed. I think then Heidi and Jenna would have been crying, yelling and or wagging their fannies in front of Rob to beg him to let them stay. It was in his best interest to form an alliance with Jenna and Heidi then he would have the chance to get the princesses later. He knew would get kicked out next, which is what would have happened if Christy hadn’t gone. My favorite person on the show was Christy and I had hoped she would have been on the top 3 but she was not manipulative enough. She was too naive and nice to the evils of the princesses and the snake and thought she was the deciding vote as she stated. I personally think she should have kept her mouth shut with that statement. She couldn't play it down the middle with that bunch of backstabbers.  What gets me is Jenna and Heidi going on about how Rob backstabs and they are just as bad as he except he’s honest about it and they are just plain dumb and selfish. Those two princesses are hypocritical and see everything only from the eyes of themselves. Matt is another thing I think he's just down right stupid if he believes Rob.  I hope Butch gets immunity and wins otherwise it's the princesses which I can't stand and pray they don't win, the snake who would be better but I still hope he doesn't win, and Matt which if it came down to all four I would rather have him win over the other three. Just remember what was said Alex and Christy are voters for the winner and they are ticked at being sold out right now. Someone’s about to get some big time pay back.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2003, 10:08:51 AM »
okay I misse dthe show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  However here is a link to a guy on blows that gets the insider tapes from Yahoo.  They show a little insight to why Heidi and Jenna IN swap.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3864.shtml

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2003, 03:43:08 PM »
I was so shocked at the outcome of last night's show. I can't believe Christy was voted out. I really thought she would make it to the final four along with Butch. Rob is an awful person and hopefully he will go next time.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2003, 02:03:39 AM »
That was definitely an action packed show.  I was very shocked and disappointed that Christy got voted off.  But I think she sealed her own fate when she wouldn't commit to Rob that she was going to vote for Heidi.  (bad move)  But I also noticed at Tribal Council, whenever a team member is very cocky--they are always the next to go.  eg. Deena and Alex.  My vote goes to Matt to go all the way and win the million bucks.  Thanks Texan for the link to the transcripts.  Very good read.