Author Topic: Another Good Round of Singing Tonight  (Read 2323 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Another Good Round of Singing Tonight
« on: May 07, 2003, 02:20:28 AM »
Well I certainly enjoyed tonights American Idol.  They performed songs by the Bee Gees and it was good.  I found it interesting that both Clay and Josh chose the same song to sing and they both sang it differently.  It was good.  I have no idea who will be voted off tomorrow but based on tonights singing I don't think Kim sang as well.  I guess I will have to tune in tomorrow night and find out.  Did anyone else watch?

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re:Another Good Round of Singing Tonight
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2003, 10:03:46 AM »
I got to see the second half of the show so I missed the first songs.  From what I saw I thought everyone did very well - even Josh.  I am not a fan of Josh but he can sing country pretty well.  Kim was doing great on her song until she went high (which made me cringe).  I think she was trying to do a Mariah Carey kind of thing and didn't quite pull it off.  I thought Clay's choice of song (Grease) was hilarious.  Ruben is just awesome.  

I don't know what will happen tonight - I am hoping that Josh will be gone but I am afraid that it will probably be Kim.  If it is either of the other two I will be very upset.

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re:Another Good Round of Singing Tonight
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2003, 04:06:35 PM »
Kim and Josh should be the bottom two tonight unless something really strange happens like last week. I think Josh did better than Kim last night, but overall she is a little better.

Clay is adorable even when he is not at his singing best. Grease was very funny!!
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."