Author Topic: Rob and Amber  (Read 23536 times)

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Rob and Amber
« on: January 19, 2005, 06:25:24 PM »
Rob and Amber are on the front of Bride magazine this month...  Does anyone buy that?  Anyone know what it says?  When are they getting married?  Anyone know?

t

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Rob and Amber
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 07:32:45 PM »
Sorry, T, I don't subscribe to that :D LMAO

Rob

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 07:35:43 PM »
LOL, awwww why not Rob?  Isn't that just your type of magazine?

Offline Ianfan19

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Survivor!
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 06:56:54 PM »
Rob and Amber got married sometime in May, because it was on TV on May 24, 2005. lol

Kristen
it's like stealing potato chips from a fat guy - you can do it, but you have to do it fast or else he'll sit on you

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 12:47:52 PM »
i would have watched it, but my mom DESPISES them (  }} ) they're okay in my opinion, but i love watching them steal and cheat!! however, when they just drove on past the brothers after the car flipped over, they lost some of my respect  :(*8
i always said i could talk a fat guy out of his last bag of doritos

Offline Ianfan19

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Survivor!
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 01:03:24 PM »
Yeah me too, I think that they should have stopped, even though IT was a game. lol

Kristen (| (| (|
it's like stealing potato chips from a fat guy - you can do it, but you have to do it fast or else he'll sit on you

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 01:31:00 PM »
yeah, it was a game, but i still LOVED  {| the gay guys for stoppin. they may be gay, but they were so sweet (my favorites!)

Offline Ianfan19

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Survivor!
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 01:50:19 PM »
lol. ha ha. i was happy that Uchenna and Joyce won, they were my favorite team!!

kristen (|

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2005, 07:56:08 PM »
YEAH!!! i was a nervous wreck ( ^/^) when they couldn't find money to pay 4 their cab and was SO glad when the cab driver let them off 20 bucks short! my other ultimate favorite team was from last season: Adam and Rebecca - they had perfect timing  ]**]

Offline Ianfan19

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Survivor!
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2005, 02:17:00 PM »
yeah they did, lol

Kristen

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2005, 07:56:17 PM »
i was LMAO when hayden was throwing a fit because she couldn't find the lock that fit her key, and then all of the sudden rebecca found hers and hayden nearly died  ((^

Offline Ianfan19

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Survivor!
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2005, 09:25:20 AM »
oh, yeah, that was really funny!!!  :] 
lol

Kristen  (|

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2005, 11:13:01 AM »
i tink that was the first season of AMAZING RACE i have ever seen (survivor is my personal preference, tho amazing race helps me in s.s.)

Offline Ianfan19

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Survivor!
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2005, 10:12:47 AM »
lol, i think that i have seen every season, but i am not sure! yeah survivor is my personal prefrence too, but i like the amazing race. it helps me in S.S. too, and i like it when the teacher starts talking about this country that no one else in the class has ever heard of, and you know what the teacher is talking about!! lol

(|

Kristen  (|

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2005, 12:56:57 PM »
yeah! like we have Geography Bees, and it's really weird, because i know most of the answers except for the one to the question I GET (weird, huh? i think they've got it planned)

Offline Ianfan19

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Survivor!
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2005, 10:38:18 AM »
ha ha, lol same here

Kristen (|

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2005, 04:10:57 PM »
yeah, i've had some pretty creepy n cool teachers. like my wri/lit teacher last year made us play Zork for our final (it's like a text based video game, and i'm sorry to say that, like everyone else in my class, i totally cheated)  ]][

Offline Ianfan19

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Survivor!
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2005, 08:57:44 AM »
lol. yeah i have had some pretty weird teachers too. like last year, i had this CRAZY science teacher that gave us all the answers for this thing that we would be doing in class, and she would grade them. lol she also told us that she had webed feet and that her friend had a TAIL!!!!!! lol she was CREEPY. (|

Kristen :] (|

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2005, 07:28:01 PM »
WEBBED FEET AND A TAIL!!!!!! omg that is creepy! yeah, there was this 1 s.s. teacher (i might get him this year) and he made this humungously long test where every answer was C
ewwww . . . on Ripley's Believe it or not, they had this 1 guy who was like totally devoted to turning himself into a tiger. he's got tatoos, a flattened nose, whiskers, pointed ears, and is going for a tail pretty soon.

Offline Ianfan19

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Survivor!
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2005, 08:35:52 AM »
oh yeah I saw that. He was really Creepy.  Why would someone want to be a tiger. IMO he was kinda' gross. EWWW!!!!! LOL thats funny that every answer was C.

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2005, 04:46:17 PM »
yeah, i bet half the class failed. but there was also this guy who was turning himself into a lizard. what is with all this animal transformation stuff??? if i was forced to change into an animal, it would probably be a dolphin because:
a. you might get to meet ian  {|
b. you're in the water ( i  ]**] water)
c. everybody loves dolphins

Offline Ianfan19

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Survivor!
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2005, 03:00:26 PM »
Yeah i think thhat i would chose a dolphin too, and for the same reasons.  i love swimming!

(|

Kristen (|

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2005, 05:41:53 PM »
i luv swimming but would never join a team 'cuz i tire out too quickly. but i LOVE TO RUN!!!!  :] but my sports are football (even tho i am a girl, and it's not like i'm going to die 'cuz it's flag) and badminton, which nobody in AZ plays  *(^

Offline Ianfan19

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Survivor!
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2005, 06:28:31 PM »
lol i love swimming, but my favorite sport is soccer. :]

Kristen (|

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2005, 07:10:48 PM »
i would have watched it, but my mom DESPISES them ( }} ) they're okay in my opinion, but i love watching them steal and cheat!! however, when they just drove on past the brothers after the car flipped over, they lost some of my respect :(*8
Yeh, that bothered me too.  But I still liked them Lots on TAR...much more than on Survivor. 
I taped the wedding then forgot to mark the video and taped over it! arrrggg.  Wish they'd air it again...