How should we play Lances new game ? Join OutPick'Em or not

play OutPick'Em as part of your private tribe
0 (0%)
spectate and watch the action from the sidelines
3 (50%)
Whatever you all decide is fine by me
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Lancers is up....  (Read 6951 times)

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Lancers is up....
« on: January 19, 2005, 08:57:48 AM »
Did someone start us a team yet?
Join OutPick'Em  Survivor Pick'Em Home

Your Tribe Leader has configured your tribe to play OutPick'Em this season. This is a game within a game similar to the game of Survivor itself. Each week immunity challenges will be won and lost and players will vote off their tribemates. Players that have been voted off become part of the Jury that will decide who among you will be the Sole Survivor!
You may choose to play OutPick'Em as part of your private tribe, or you may choose simply to spectate and watch the action from the sidelines.

Unlike the regular Pick'Em game where forgetting to enter picks only impacts you, playing OutPick'Em implies a more serious committment. You will be required to submit votes on a timely basis between episodes and after the season is over. Failure to do so will result in penalties to your score and decrease your chances of winning immunity. Furthermore, your alliance may be counting on you to back them up with votes at critical times. Therefore, you should take your decision to play OutPick'Em seriously. Once the season has started you will not be able to change your mind.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2005, 03:51:01 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Lancers is up....
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 01:49:24 PM »
On my way !! Thanks for the heads up t .. this is especially for you  ];.   &*&

OK, you have to reregister your email addy, I can't get into the forum untill I recieve my varification .
I'll set us up as a league and pass along the details ASAP  **:)**

Welcome to the latest Survivor season, Survivor Palau. The site has been reset and is now accepting your picks. There are NUMEROUS changes, several of which are big enough to mention here:
I am now requiring a valid e-mail address and an e-mail authentication step. This is mainly because of the increased need for communication in the new OutPick'Em game as well as the fact that I have in the past been asked to prove that my outgoing e-mail is opt-in and authenticated. Authentication is simple: just make sure your e-mail address is correct and you are not blocking mail from this site, and you will be mailed an authentication link. Just click on the link to authenticate your account.
The OutPick'Em game is here! When Private Tribe leaders create their private tribes, they will be given the option to have your tribe play OutPick'Em. If they do choose this option, when you join the private tribe you will be asked if you would personally like to play OutPick'Em. I've started a writeup of the game and will add to that soon.
The main page may look a bit strange: it shows the "merge" occurring on Feb 17th. This is a byproduct of a hopefully temporary hack I've done. It doesn't appear that CBS has announced the tribes yet, and there is speculation that perhaps during the first episode there may be some twists. In case this includes individual challenges followed by splitting up into tribes, I have changed the system to prompt for individual challenge winners. This has the side effect of making it look like the merge happens on Feb 17th. Don't worry, this will clear itself up after the first week.
As always, weekly deadlines and even the number of episodes are just guesses at this point.

http://survivorpickem.com/survivor_main.php
« Last Edit: January 19, 2005, 01:57:07 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 03:47:35 PM »
OK sign up
(Tribe)
RealityFanForum
Tribe #:632
password~banana
link~
http://survivorpickem.com/survivor_main.php

some changes this year ,we are going to compete with another Tribe !!
I need feedback in this part ? I vote no , just play as a team  (^.#

Join OutPick'Em  Survivor Pick'Em Home

Your Tribe Leader has configured your tribe to play OutPick'Em this season. This is a game within a game similar to the game of Survivor itself. Each week immunity challenges will be won and lost and players will vote off their tribemates. Players that have been voted off become part of the Jury that will decide who among you will be the Sole Survivor!
You may choose to play OutPick'Em as part of your private tribe, or you may choose simply to spectate and watch the action from the sidelines.

Unlike the regular Pick'Em game where forgetting to enter picks only impacts you, playing OutPick'Em implies a more serious committment. You will be required to submit votes on a timely basis between episodes and after the season is over. Failure to do so will result in penalties to your score and decrease your chances of winning immunity. Furthermore, your alliance may be counting on you to back them up with votes at critical times. Therefore, you should take your decision to play OutPick'Em seriously. Once the season has started you will not be able to change your mind.

Choosing a tribe name and password
This will be the name of your private tribe. You will be assigned a tribe number that your friends can use to join your tribe. Please select a password that will be necessary to join your tribe.
The All-Star list is a leaderboard on the main page that includes the top individual from each private tribe. Selecting Yes for this will include your tribe on the All-Star leaderboard.

By default, cheaters and non-cheaters are ranked separately in private tribes. If you would not like to differentiate between cheaters and non-cheaters and rank everyone together, select Yes to Cheaters ranked with non-cheaters.

If you wish, your tribe may participate in the OutPick'Em game, a game similar to Survivor itself in which each week you vote off your own tribemates until a Sole Survivor is determined. Small tribes (6-12 players) may choose to be paired with a similar sized tribe to more closely match the actual game. Larger tribes (13 or more players) may choose to play alone and the tribe leader can split the tribe into "mini-tribes" to play the game. You can choose to Play OutPick'Em later, but you should configure your tribe for OutPick'Em as soon as possible so that your tribemates are invited to play when they first sign up. You may only change this setting until the season starts.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2005, 11:26:59 AM by puddin »

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2005, 06:16:03 PM »
i voted yes before i read it, now that i read it i want to vote no.  i do not want to vote my team mates off...

So the one yes is really a no... 

Thanks for the Pooh    i love him... ];.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2005, 06:18:55 PM »
me neither t .. no way do I want to vote my teamates off  (^.#
I reset the poll   :<(

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2005, 06:20:53 PM »
 :)_|  Thanks Puddin, i didnt know you could do that...

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2005, 08:34:37 PM »
I wanna vote people! LOL Not really

Is the tribe ready, it won't let me join?

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2005, 08:36:19 PM »
We have to all decide how we want to play it first  (^.#

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2005, 09:15:01 PM »
If you and i are the only ones who vote do we get to boss everyone else around?  i mean we are the only ones with opinions apprearantly...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2005, 10:13:04 PM »
I say just do it , no nes going to want to vote someone else off . If they want they can join ourleague but they can also join another team if they want to play the OutPick'Em  (^.#   (^.#

Done ..go ahead and sign in   **:)**  {**}  !!

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2005, 08:25:22 AM »
Whats the tribe # ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2005, 11:27:35 AM »
Tribe #:632     _)^

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2005, 02:47:15 PM »
Puddin it says when you join that tribe that it was set up to play OutPickem... i thought we decided not to play?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2005, 04:27:06 PM »
I pushed do not accept , Lances is down right now ..I'll pm Lance when its back and just to make sure ... ~#)

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2005, 05:42:47 PM »
I signed up and said "no thanks" to OutPickem.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2005, 05:58:53 PM »
Just checked our league status ~ looks right to me ? YAY  (^.# Spooky , are you ready for a New Season ? ]#*

RealityFanForum  Survivor Pick'Em Home
OutPick'Em Page Note: This page is under construction - please report problems or issues to the admin. - OutPick'Em Maintenance  Back to Tribe Page 

OutPick'Em!

OutPick'Em Status No Minitribe

Week #   Player Name Total Points Points

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2005, 06:15:07 PM »
I'm ready for a new Survivor.

Are we doing OutPickem or not? I don't really want to vote off out teammates.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2005, 06:31:04 PM »
Me & t decided that we didnt want to do the OutPickem for the same reasons as you Spooky .. If someone wants to they can join a public tribe , as well as ours , and maybe play the Outpickem with them and the regular game ( the old way) with us , the only change I think this season is that we are competing with another tribe..I assume cheaters ? Not really sure how that will work? What do we care..lol we are always #1  ^_*(

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2005, 08:31:20 PM »
Thanks Puddin, i just wondered because when i signed up it went to a page that said the owner elected to do OutPickem, not in those exact words but something like that and i thought we had decided not to, lol.  i didnt know what was going on.  i am glad that we all so far agree, we dont want outpickem.

t

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2005, 06:01:34 AM »
Well after I entered #632 & PW, it says No, I'll speculate or Yes, I'll participate.  I chose NO.  I agree w/ you all...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2005, 09:26:25 PM »
Blows Spoiler Island is open
http://games.realitytvworld.com/survivor/

there was not enough interest last season to keep the league going , so I'm just going to fly solo   }^{..Good Luck everyone   \|]

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2005, 03:03:01 AM »
Me fly solo too!  \|]