Author Topic: Weight Loss Spoiler Thread /Sucks Spoilers  (Read 4176 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Weight Loss Spoiler Thread /Sucks Spoilers
« on: January 13, 2005, 10:28:44 AM »
put together by I LUV TIJUANA

I LUV TIJUANA
(1/4/05 10:03 pm)
ezSupporter

Weight Loss Spoiler Thread~ Information on Katie Added
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Angie-No information as of yet

Ashlee-No information as of yet

Bobby-No information as of yet

Caryn-"Her tan was very noticeable, and you could tell that she lost a couple of pounds, but not much" said a local informant." (Source: Anonymous/Survivor Shrine)
*NOTE- this was eight days after Caryn's return to Ohio.*
"I have also heard from someone who has saw her in December that said she didn't appear to have lost much weight." (Source: Corvis7)
*NOTE- "For the record, the person who gave me my weight loss information saw Caryn around Christmas time."*
"I saw her on the second day that she was back, and she looked very slim. She is slim to begin with, but looked even slimmer when she returned. If I had to guess I'd say close to ten pounds, give or take a few. She put the weight on pretty quickly, she was about back to normal by Christmas." (Source: Anonymous/Survivor Shrine)

Coby-No information as of yet

Gregg-"Mr. Carey returned home from his adventure of a lifetime on December 11, and managed to re-gain all the weight he had lost in 9 days." (Source: Amanda Davis)
"Thacker, who spent Christmas Eve with Carey, said he lost 30 pounds during the competition." (Source: Theresa Edo, MetroWest News)

Ian-No information as of yet

Ibrehem-"When I first saw him, he looked like he lost a lot of muscle, I mean a lot. I'm not sure how much muscle compares to fat, so I'm not exactly sure how much, but my best guess would be that he lost about 15 pounds, but like I said, I'm not sure how muscle and fat compares, and he definetly looked like he lost a lot of definition in his arms, chest and stomach." (LER)
"Well I asked around at the gym and I found someone that knows him. He said that he noticed the muscle loss as well. His guess was also 18-20 lbs, he might be a better judge- since he's a muscle head too."(LER)
"I can confirm how Ibee looked when he got back, but I would just never want to jeapordize him........or spoil any fun in watching the game. I have not asked him questions that he cannot answer contractually, because I would never want to put him in a bad position.......and he is a stand-up guy that wouldn't want to say anything that might ruin the fun or thrill for anyone else either. I will say that when I hugged him, it was easier to get my arms around him, but that could mean nothing at all." (Source: freudianship)

James-No information as of yet

Janu-No information as of yet

Jeff-No information as of yet

Jennifer-No information as of yet

Jolanda-Took ten days off of work to "recover", could she have lost a bit of extra weight? (Source: Amanda Davis)
"I saw Jolanda when she got back. I didn't have anything to compare it to before because I didn't see her very much, but she was definitely thinner than in the Early Show footage." (Source: I Am Queue)

Jonathan-Lost 10-15 pounds (Source: Anonymous)

Katie-"Katie can probably be ruled out as well, as she is reported to have achieved her stated goal of weight loss " (Source: Survivor Phoenix)

Kimberly-No information as of yet

Stephenie-"My niece described her as extremely athletic, strong and ‘ripped almost like a man’. Said she has ‘killer abs’ for a girl. She also stated that she couldn’t weigh more than 100lbs and is petite and strong...they told him that she lost 14 lbs while she was away. Didn't sound like much to me at first, but considering she is a tiny, muscular girl, who knows?" (Source: yofox02)

Tom-No information as of yet

Wanda-No information as of yet

Willard-Has not returned to work yet, could he have lost a dramatic amount of weight? (Source: Amanda Davis)
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=18235.topic&start=1&stop=20
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 08:37:43 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Official Sucks' Survivor: Palau Boot Sheet- Spoilers Inside
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 04:24:31 PM »
Some news about Tom Weston  :-\

GinaS4110
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Hi! My name is Gina. I have some news about one of the new survivors who works with my husband at the same fire company in NY in case anyone cares. Tom has been back at work for a while now and he hasn't said much of anything to my husband Ray but we do know that this show is different from the others.

It starts off like Robinson Crusoe with no food or knifes, only a map with directions. They walked hours to find a camp and Tom said it was tough but he followed a young guy around who acted like the leader. He was disappointed with some of the guys and tried to rally them together and tried to explain to to them that a firefighter has brothers, not co workers and if they stick together they can accomplish anything. The younger guys didn't care and hooked up with the girls.

He looks very healthy and said it was worth the experience but he would do it again differently. That's all I have. 

Posted @ Sucks Spoilers board ,on going topic here~
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=18258.topic

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2005, 08:57:21 PM »
I don't know about that post puddin...so you think it is reliable? If so, Tom could be in for some trouble. That's some pretty good info for the premier. Lawsuit, you think?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2005, 09:21:32 PM »
If you read the thread at sucks its already been shown that they do have machetes , we think that a machete is a type of knife,my guess this poster Gina is a , she has two posts and has not come back to back up her "spoiler"
It starts off like Robinson Crusoe with no food or knifes, only a map with directions

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Weight Loss Spoiler Thread
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2005, 04:24:27 AM »

I LUV TIJUANA

TOM INFO
 I have a source (some of you who were around pre-season remember) who knows Tom. (She gave us the information on his daughter and where he went to school and everyhing).

Anyways, he saw Tom recently and this is what she said...

"I saw Tommy last week and he looks amazing. He didn't give away ANY information
(he's bound contractually not to talk) so I don't have any info to give you. But I
can speculate that he not only held his own opposite a group of much younger guys,
but that he kicked ass! He couldn't be the usual storyteller that he is, and plus,
he didn't want to ruin the game for me or my family, but he did mention something
about killing sharks and snakes and eating A LOT of coconuts."   

more here
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=18258.topic&start=61&stop=78

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Weight Loss Spoiler Thread /Sucks Spoilers
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2005, 04:27:45 AM »
 %*)

Wezzie

Re: Survivor: Palau Fact Sheet - New - Tribe Names
 ultimatesurvivor, you might want to add some of these tidbits to the fact sheet, credit to Survivor Maps.

Received 12/30 from one local source.

1. One tribe lived on Ulong Island
2. Second Tribe lived on Margie's beach
3. On light house channel (near the WWII Pier) Clearwater's carpenters built a look alike of a Japanese Bunker with twisted doors and this was the Council meeting, friends who saw it say it looked real and was built of foam and plywood.
4. There was one incident where one of the contenders went fishing and caught a shark with a machete. The production people say it is the best piece of footage they have ever had on survivor! I don't know who did it.
5. I got a sample of the Buff, there are 2 colors Brown and Blue, see photo included.
6. During the production they built a big pool on Margie's Beach (which they covered at the end) and it was used for different assignments and games. There are also many fire pits on the island.
7. On the logo of Survivor Palau you can see 2 WWII airplanes. Both on Ulong Island and Margie's beach there are remains of aircrafts from the war buried in the sand.

Later that same day from a different local source.

Agressor II (a dive boat) was used a family reward end of November
A yellow customized GMC truck taken to Rock Islands, possible reward
A red Corvette was driven to Shallum Etpison's house on top of Rock Island as a reward.   

posted here~
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=18237.topic&index=78

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Weight Loss Spoiler Thread /Sucks Spoilers
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2005, 02:19:24 PM »
Heads up  ........GinaS4110 is Sera of Chatter fan having some fun  c/*