Author Topic: S10 Palau Premeires Feb 17th "Meet The CAST" Website is Up !  (Read 23170 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: S10 Palau Premeires Feb 17th "Meet The CAST" Website is Up !
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2005, 01:56:01 PM »
Someone suggested that maybe they race to the beach and the last two to finish lose  .. ?:)? That sounds dumb  now that I read it.. :)*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2005, 02:04:27 PM »
Early Show Vidcaps thanks to Survivor Shrine
to many to post ...

Link for the larger versions~
http://www.survivorshrine.com/s10/media/early_show113.shtml

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2005, 02:39:56 PM »
I haven't really looked at the pics that hard yet but 2 things stand out very very quickly.

1 - Theres only one buff and you see it in one pic and then maybe the owner in the next.  Looks like Kim is wearing the blue buff.

2 - The "tribe" flag doesnt have a name on it.

So this leads me to believe that they are not in tribes in the beginning, but even if they were one tribe would they not have a name????

hmmmm maybe MB is up to tricks again by removing the buffs and the name from the tribal flag??????
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2005, 03:43:27 PM »
the Early show said "One Tribe" ..good eyes on the buff CJ ;)

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2005, 07:21:34 PM »
so should we assume that Kim makes it through the "one tribe" protion of the game?  Or is MB gonna play Pick a buff every challenge??? 

So now we know 2 people dont make it to the first vote.

I am a little upset that there is not a tribe name.  But I have a theory for that . . . ok so they get there and either 2 people quit or get the early shaft. . . . then you go to tribal council with 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow.  After Probst takes 8 to 10 hours arranging that many votes then takes 3 hours to read these 18 votes in dramatic SURVIVOR fashion during the vote Probst hyperventilates and Hatch steps in to take the reigns.  ok so yea i dont really think that will happy with good ole Jeffy but hey i figured id add some drama in there.  So now we are down to 17, another 3 days with another individual challenge and another tribal gets us to 16.  Then Jeff divides the camps into tribes in an interesting way im sure.  So two tribes of 8 (brown and blue) then its normal SURVIVOR till we merge back to Green ( notice the flag in the vidcaps) as the remerge tribefor the finish.  Should be interesting when they merger again since they will have some history.

Ok I just noticed that its not 2 dont make it to the first vote 2 dont make it to the first challenge??? So if theres no challege they cant be eliminated in a race or test that would qualify as a challenge.  So maybe immediate councils with no immunity, quiters, or a rumor is that they have to find there way to the challenge, hence the "lost" twist. Some people are saying that they think they just dont make it or quit but reaing the MB artice below he states it was a planned thing and that two major personalities are going to leave the game early.
Screen caps on the walk with Jeff don't seem to show Willard or Jolanda so there my early pics for pre challenge elminatees. 

MB Article all thanks to Snews as always http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117916240?categoryid=14
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:48:47 PM by CJ22 »
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2005, 01:04:03 PM »
looks like they are abandoned with the clothes on their back..ala Pearl Islands.   Shoudl be intersting if they are all one tribe how do they do the challenges?  Draw nubmers each cahllenge to see who you compete with?  Individual immunity from the start?  Or do they get to the first challenge and get divided up.  If they are all one tribe the reward challenges do nto mean as much if you are bringing the items back to one tribe.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2005, 02:02:58 PM »
In one shot Bobby Jon is using a machete and he still looks clean shaven. Plus there are several shots of people drinking coconuts. So, they atleast have something to chop with, but maybe they don't have a water hole or knowledge of it.

How can they do a reward challenge with only one tribe? One person can't win flint and keep the fire to themselves. Maybe the winner is given water and is not allowed to share.  :\/

CJ very good insight. I was thinking the same thing, they have to make their way to the challenge and last two there are out.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2005, 02:25:22 AM »
ET article
'Survivor: Palau' Revealed!

January 13, 2005
Survivor fans, ready? The 10th installment of CBS' addictive reality series debuts this February in the islands of Palau, and promises to be nothing like you've ever seen! Tonight on ET, meet the brave new contestants who'll get completely "lost" in the jungle.

"Survivor: Palau" will switch things up a bit, as the 20 castaways are left literally stranded on the incredible islands ... with nothing! No rice or blankets this time out.

That said, the word is that by the end of the first show -- three campers will jump ship. And the saucy survivors are ...

COBY ARCHA, 32. A Hairstylist from Athens, Texas.

ASHLEE ASHBY, 22. A Student from Easley, S.C.

GREGG CAREY, 28. A Business Consultant from Chicago.

BOBBY JON DRINKARD, 27. A Waiter living in Santa Monica, CA.

KATIE GALLAGHER, 29. An Advertising Exec. from Merced, CA.

CARYN GROEDEL, 46. A Civil Rights Attorney residing in Solon, Ohio.

ANGIE JAKUSZ, 24. A Bartender from New Orleans.

JOLANDA JONES, 39. A Lawyer from Houston.

STEPHENIE LaGROSSA, 25. A Pharmaceutical Sales Rep from Philadelphia, Pa.

JONATHAN LIBBY, 23. In Sales and Marketing in Dallas.

JENNIFER LYON, 32. A Nanny from Encino, CA.

JAMES MILLER, 33. A Steel Worker from Mobile, Ala.

KIMBERLY MULLEN, 25. A Grad Student from Huber Heights, Ohio.

IBREHEM RAHMAN, 27. A Waiter from Birmingham, Ala.

IAN ROSENBERGER, 23. A Dolphin Trainer living in Key Largo, Fla.

WANDA SHIRK, 55. An English Teacher from Ulysses, Pa.

WILLIARD SMITH, 57. A Lawyer from Bellevue, Wash.

JANU TORNELL, 39. A Las Vegas Vegas Showgirl

TOM WESTMAN, 41. A N.Y. City Firefighter out of Sayville, N.Y.

JEFF WILSON, 21. A Personal Trainer from Ventura, CA.

Known as the "eighth wonder of the world," the Palau islands are east of the Phillippines, and a stunning location with dense jungles and incredible underwater life, which includes sharks and crocodiles, naturally.

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2005, 09:10:42 PM »
I still feel very strongly that there will be at least one quitter this season. Probst was TOO pissed at the finale when he ,and the comment about don't bother auditioning if you are going to quit, or something very similar to that. SOMETHING had to have happened. I mean, after Osten, then Sue and Jenna (although HER I completely understand), there wasn't that big of a deal. Maybe the quitter(s) are the extra 2 people in the first ep. that don't make it to tribal. Dunno. So we are waiting on Feb 17?

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2005, 02:03:06 PM »
Yep, still waiting!  |:(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2005, 05:43:27 PM »
"Survivor Palau " Finale to be Broadcast
on a Special Night  Sunday May 15

The Sunday Night Finale Will Be Followed By A Live One Hour Reunion Show From New York City Featuring The Castaways Together For The First Time Since Being In Palau 

Survivor Palau takes place amid the 83 islands located just north of the equator in the remote waters of the Pacific where significant battles of World War II took place. These islands and surrounding blue waters are home to historic ship and plane wrecks from the war’s "Pacific Theater."  It is here 20 new castaways will attempt to Outwit, Outplay and Outlast and ultimately win the $1 million prize.

SURVIVOR: PALAU 's finale will be broadcast on a special night, Sunday, May 15 ( 8:00-10:00 PM , ET/PT). Immediately following, Jeff Probst will host a Live Reunion Show (10:00-11:00 , ET, tape delayed PT) from the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City .  The reunion show will be the first time all 20 castaways will be together again since being in Palau

http://www.survivorfever.net/s10_finale_date.html

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2005, 02:51:14 PM »
Why is it a "special" night? The finale is always on Sunday!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2005, 10:00:54 PM »
 )')

Riverrat

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2005, 07:41:13 PM »
Who's taking bets on the quitters?  I pick Rosenberger and Miller.  }}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2005, 08:47:37 PM »
I pick Willard and his underpants  {l{