Author Topic: S10 Palau Premeires Feb 17th "Meet The CAST" Website is Up !  (Read 23172 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
S10 Palau Premeires Feb 17th "Meet The CAST" Website is Up !
« on: January 13, 2005, 07:24:45 AM »
Just watching the Early Show !! What a Great looking cast...YAY !! The men are HOT  :D WooHoo Tom Weston you sexy fireman  ^:)^ On the Early Show they announced  "One Tribe" ?:)

Meet Survivor: Palau Cast

NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2005
(CBS) CBS's top reality show is back for another run. "Survivor: Palau" marks the tenth season for the contest that strands a group of Americans on a deserted island.

And for the first time anywhere, The Early Show introduces the 20 new castaways. The latest group of liars, cheaters and back-stabbers will try to outwit and outplay each other to win $1 million.

"Survivor: Palau" premieres on Thursday, Feb. 17, from 8 to 9 p.m. with the first to get kicked off joining The Early Show the following morning.

Stay tuned!

Meet Survivor: Palau Cast

NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2005

Meet The New 'Survivor' Cast

The New Cast of "Survivor: Palau" (Photo: CBS)

(CBS) CBS's top reality show is back for another run. "Survivor: Palau" marks the 10th season for the contest that strands a group of Americans on a deserted island.

And for the first time anywhere, The Early Show introduces the new castaways. The latest group of liars, cheaters and back-stabbers will try to outwit and outplay each other to win $1 million and the title of "Full Survivor."

"Survivor: Palau" premieres on Thursday, Feb. 17, from 8 to 9 p.m. with the first to get kicked off joining The Early Show the following morning.

Palau is yet another remote sanctuary in the South Pacific. But this new cast promises to be something very different.

The 20 castaways, the most ever, will begin the season as one tribe. They are:

Wanda Shirk, a 55-year-old English teacher from Ulysses, Pa.;

Coby Archa, 32, and a hairdresser from Athens, Texas;

Ashlee Ashby, a 22-year-old fitness counselor from South Carolina;

Jonathan Libby, 23, who is in sales and marketing and hails from Dallas, Texas;

Gregg Carey, 27, a business consultant from Chicago;

Katie Gallagher, 29, an ad executive from Merced, Calif.;

James Miller, a 33-year-old steel worker from Mobile, Ala.;

Caryn Groedel, 46, is a lawyer from Ohio.

Jolanda Jones, a 39-year-old lawyer from Houston, Texas;

Willard Smith from Bellevue, Wash., a 57-year-old lawyer;

Stephenie LaGrossa, 25, a pharmaceutical sales rep from Philadelphia;

Angie Jakusz, a 24-year-old bartender from New Orleans;

Ian Rosenberger, 23, a dolphin trainer from Key Largo, Fla.;

Kimberly Mullen, 25, is a graduate student and former Miss Ohio USA from Huber Heights, Ohio;

Bobby Jon Drinkard, 27 and a waiter from Troy, Ala.;

Ibrehem Rahman, another 27-year-old waiter from Alabama;

Jennifer Lyon, 32, a nanny from Encino, Calif.

Janu Tornell, 39, a Las Vegas show girl;

Jeff Wilson, 22 and a personal trainer from Ventura, Calif.;

Tom Westman, a 41-year-old New York City firefighter.

"No two fires are the same," Westman says, predicting that his career will give him an edge. "No two circumstances in this game are the same."

Similarly, Smith, one of three lawyers in the cast, thinks his experiences will help. "If you get me in front of a jury, I'll win a million dollars," he says.

Libby, the Texas marketing man, is looking to the ego factor. He says "My family told me right off the bat that if I'm the first one voted off, don't come home."

Several woman will use feminine wiles.

Mullen, the beauy queen, says: "Unless I can get a boy I can fall in love with me and use that to my advantage, then my luck can play a factor because there are some hot boys."

Lyon, the nanny, adds, "Being one of the more attractive people, I think it's going to be a challenge to do just the right amount of flirting and just not doing it and stepping on other people's toes"

Jakusz, the Big Easy bartenter, doesn't have those worries. Showing off her body covered with tatoos, the bespectacled Jakusz says, "I have the freak factor working for me. Like, I'm the only woman who's ever looked like this on Survivor."

Miller, the steelworker, has no doubts. "I'm going to be the first redneck to win $1 million on this show," he declares.

©MMV, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/01/13/earlyshow/series/survivor/main666612.shtml

S10 Palau Website ~
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor10/
« Last Edit: January 14, 2005, 09:17:51 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Angie Jakusz
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 07:58:05 AM »

Born and raised in Waukesha, Wisconsin, Angie Jakusz attended Mukwonago High School. She then spent time in San Francisco and New York before moving permanently to New Orleans.

Jakusz currently works as a bartender while creating her art (she paints watercolors and uses found objects in her creations). She previously worked as an ink lab technician and has also worked in a tattoo shop. She currently has 11 colored tattoos. She describes herself as vivacious, gracious and anomalous. Her favorite hobbies include painting, reading and heckling. Her hero is a co-worker who, after 20 years at the bar, decided to return to school to study marine biology.

Jakusz lives with her boyfriend, Keith, and their three cats, Sweetpea, Roscoe and Igor. Her birth date is March 27, 1980.  *()*

Favorites
Colors No favorite
Scents Cocoa butter, sandalwood, cedar
Flowers Mini peach roses, peonies
Board Games Solitaire, Mad Libs, Scrabble
Video Games Any Mario-type games
Sports to Play Air hockey
Sports Teams No favorite
Outdoor Activities Swimming, bicycling, walking by railroad tracks
TV Shows Best Week Ever, SURVIVOR, anything from Adult Swim
Movies Moulin Rouge, Spirited Away, anything by John Waters
Actors Johnny Depp, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, Ewan McGregor
Actresses Christina Ricci
Music Cat Power, Rasputina, The Stooges
Magazines Bust, Juxtapoz, Bizarre, US
Books/Authors Fierce Invalids Home from Hot Climates (Tom Robbins), Geek Love (Katherine Dunn), Margaret George
Cereals Cocoa Pebbles
Fruits Watermelon, strawberries, cantaloupe
Snack Foods Dim sum custard or meat buns, chicken in a biscuit, brie and apples
Cookies Macaroons
Candy Bars Marzipan
Alcoholic Drinks Hoegaarden beer with lemon
Non-Alcoholic Root beer, Berry Juicy Juice, mango lassis
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:36:24 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Ashlee Ashby
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2005, 07:59:02 AM »

Born in Rigby, Idaho, Ashlee Ashby was raised in Easley, South Carolina. She then moved to Utah to attend Brigham Young University in Provo, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication. She has previously been employed as a fitness counselor and sales representative for a major fitness organization. She has also worked as a lifeguard and swim instructor. She hopes to one day open her own fitness club.

Ashby enjoys working out, running, water skiing and Pilates. She describes herself as passionate, active, energetic and friendly. A practicing Mormon, she is most proud of graduating from seminary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints while still in high school. It required that she get up every day at 5:00 am to drive 30 minutes to the church to study the bible and church teachings before school.

Ashby currently resides in Easley, South Carolina. Her birth date is May 2, 1982.

Favorites
Colors Pink, aqua blue, red, bright colors
Scents A man's cologne: Acqua di Gio
Flowers Pink roses
Board Games Rummikub
Video Games No favorite
Sports to Play Basketball, football (especially tackle), fishing
Sports Teams Oakland As because I love Barry Zito
Outdoor Activities Hunting, fishing, camping, water skiing, hiking
TV Shows SURVIVOR, EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND
Movies Braveheart, because Mel Gibson wears a skirt
Actors Mel Gibson, Anthony Hopkins, Jack Black, Adam Sandler
Actresses Megan Mullally
Music Country, but I love all music
Magazines Fitness RX, health magazines
Books/Authors As a Man Thinketh, The Education of Little Tree
Cereals Granola, Honey Bunches of Oats
Fruits Grapes, banana, watermelon
Snack Foods Flour tortillas
Cookies Danish butter cookies
Candy Bars Starburst Jellybeans
Alcoholic Drinks No favorite
Non-Alcoholic Orange juice with pulp

« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:37:09 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Bobby Jon Drinkard
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2005, 08:00:16 AM »

Born and raised in Troy, Alabama, Bobby Jon Drinkard graduated from Charles Henderson High School, where he lettered in football. He was also a member of the Future Farmers of American for four years. After high school, Drinkard was accepted at Troy State University where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Public Relations/Print Journalism in 2003. He was previously employed as a personal trainer, lifeguard and farmer.

In the Spring of 2003, Drinkard was voted Alabama's most eligible bachelor by Cosmopolitan Magazine. He enjoys hunting, fishing, lifting weights, running, going to concerts and reading the bible. He describes himself as determined, bold and righteous. His perfect day begins with a workout, followed by fishing and then grilling with family and friends in the evening. His father is his hero because Drinkard believes he leads by example and never complains.

Drinkard is a member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity.

Currently single, Drinkard moved to Los Angeles in August, 2003 to pursue a modeling career. His birth date is May 10, 1977.
Favorites
Colors Blue
Scents Watermelon
Flowers Daffodil
Board Games Checkers
Video Games Madden 2005, 10-Yard Fight (Nintendo)
Sports to Play Football, softball
Sports Teams Los Angeles Dodgers
Outdoor Activities Fishing, deer hunting
TV Shows Nip/Tuck, Entourage, The Dukes of Hazzard
Movies The Last Samurai, Platoon, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Actors Mel Gibson, Robert Duvall, Clint Eastwood, Charles Bronson
Actresses Catherine Zeta-Jones, Meryl Streep, Jodie Foster
Music String Cheese Incident, 2Pac, Widespread Panic, Merle Haggard
Magazines GQ, Sports Illustrated, Rolling Stone, Vibe
Books/Authors Waking the Dead, Wild at Heart (John Eldridge)
Cereals Raisin Bran
Fruits Banana
Snack Foods Trail mix
Cookies Chocolate chip
Candy Bars Snickers
Alcoholic Drinks Miller High Life
Non-Alcoholic Soy milk
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:37:42 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Caryn Groedel
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2005, 08:01:23 AM »

Born and raised in New York, attended George Washington University in Washington, D.C., where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science. She went on to George Mason University School of Law in Arlington, Virginia, where she attended night school while working full-time as a legal secretary.

After receiving her law degree, Groedel briefly dabbled in insurance defense and real estate law before finding her niche in civil rights and employment discrimination law. She served for two years as the Executive Director for The Women's Law Fund, a non-profit organization, before opening her own practice.

Groedel enjoys running, tennis, biking, rollerblading, reading and painting. Her favorite activity of all is spending time with her daughters. She describes herself as ambitious, energetic and adventurous.

Caryn and her husband, Howard, currently reside in Solon, Ohio, with their three daughters, Hannah (15), Isabel (12) and Mia (6). Her birth date is August 13, 1958.

Favorites
Colors Purple, yellow, green
Scents Vanilla, my perfume (Regine), my husband's cologne (Lagerfeld)
Flowers Tulips, orchids
Board Games Scrabble, Monopoly, Pictionary, Taboo
Video Games Solitaire
Sports to Play Tennis
Sports Teams Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns
Outdoor Activities Running, hiking, rollerblading, walking, camping, biking, playing softball and shooting hoops with my daughters
TV Shows SURVIVOR, THE AMAZING RACE, 60 MINUTES
Movies The Last of the Mohicans, Schindler's List, Diner, Titanic
Actors Daniel Day-Lewis, Gene Hackman, Denzel Washington
Actresses Michelle Pfeiffer, Holly Hunter, Emma Thompson
Music David Gray, U2, Coldplay, Pink
Magazines InStyle, People, Tennis Magazine, Runner's World
Books/Authors Richard Russo, Ann Tyler, Bronte Sisters, Dorothy Allison
Cereals Honey Nut Cheerios, Alphabits
Fruits Grapes, apple, peach, plum, watermelon
Snack Foods Buttered popcorn
Cookies Oreos, chocolate chip
Candy Bars Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Snickers
Alcoholic Drinks Tanqueray and tonic, white wine
Non-Alcoholic Diet Pepsi, coffee
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:38:14 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Coby Archa
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2005, 08:02:22 AM »

Born in Abilene, Texas, Coby Archa has also lived in Durham, North Carolina, New York City and Lansing, Michigan. Archa admits to some misguided teenage years, in which he got in trouble with the law and ended up quitting high school. When he was 17 years old, he was arrested and charged with larceny. He was sentenced to seven months in jail and five years probation, an experience that forced Archa to make a conscious decision to turn his life around. He thanks his mother, Bonnie, for sticking by his side and helping him become the man he is today.

Archa studied at the Aladdin Beauty College and received his license from the Texas Cosmetology Commission. He currently co-owns a hair salon with his best friend, Amanda. He enjoys traveling, taking photos, visiting museums or painting. He has acted in local and professional theatre and loves being involved in anything artistic.

Archa, currently single, lives in Athens, Texas. His birth date is September 8, 1972.
Favorites
Colors Yellowish orange
Scents Vanilla
Flowers Exotic
Board Games Life, Monopoly
Video Games The Sims
Sports to Play Football, water sports, horseballs
Sports Teams No favorite
Outdoor Activities Swimming, running
TV Shows SURVIVOR, The Apprentice, THE AMAZING RACE
Movies The Shining, The Color Purple
Actors Jude Law
Actresses Kate Winslet
Music Madonna
Magazines Entertainment Weekly
Books/Authors The Little Prince
Cereals Frosted Mini-Wheats Maple and Brown Sugar
Fruits Green apple
Snack Foods Granola bars, chocolate
Cookies Girl Scout Shortbread
Candy Bars Hershey
Alcoholic Drinks Coors Light
Non-Alcoholic Sweet tea
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:38:59 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Gregg Carey
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2005, 08:03:15 AM »

Gregg Carey was born and raised in Ashland, Massachusetts, where he graduated from Ashland High School in 1995. While in school, Carey was active in student government and a member of the National Honor Society. In addition, Carey was a two-sport captain (football and baseball), playing quarterback and shortstop. He earned team MVP and county All-Star honors in both positions.

After graduating high school, Carey attended the University of Pennsylvania, where he studied chemical engineering and received a Bachelor of Science in engineering. Carey also played college football and was a member of a group of campus leaders known as the Friars Senior Society. Following graduation, Carey moved to Boston, where he worked as a project manager for a business and technology consulting company. In October, 2002, Carey was transferred to Chicago.

Carey's hobbies include photography, music and working out. He has competed in adventure racing and climbed Mt. Fuji in Japan in September, 2004. He describes himself as engaging, passionate and unflappable. He is most proud of being a consistently good son, brother and friend.

Currently single, Carey resides in Chicago, Illinois. He has one sister, Jill. His birth date is January 9, 1977

FavoritesColors No favorite
Scents Freshly cut grass
Flowers Orchid
Board Games Trivial Pursuit
Video Games No favorite
Sports to Play Formerly baseball & football, now softball & flag football
Sports Teams Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots
Outdoor Activities Rafting, camping, hiking
TV Shows The Sopranos, Da Ali G Show, Curb Your Enthusiasm
Movies Top Gun, City of God
Actors Jim Carrey
Actresses Julia Roberts, Jennifer Connelly, Scarlett Johansson
Music Funk, jazz, blues, Phish, Radiohead
Magazines National Geographic, Newsweek
Books/Authors Anything by Tom Robbins, any short stories
Cereals Lucky Charms
Fruits Strawberries, orange
Snack Foods String cheese
Cookies No favorite
Candy Bars Snickers
Alcoholic Drinks Guinness
Non-Alcoholic Orange juice with pulp
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:39:31 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Ian Rosenberger
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2005, 08:04:25 AM »

Born and raised on a horse farm in Ambridge, Pennsylvania, Ian Rosenberger attended Quigley Catholic High School in Baden. While there, he lettered in soccer and spent his summers as a camp counselor. He also volunteered his time with the McGuire Home, an organization that helps children with mental and physical disabilities.

Rosenberger is a recent graduate of Pennsylvania State University, where he majored in agricultural extension and educational leadership. Last year, he served as the president of the university's Undergraduate Student Government and as Penn State's Homecoming King. Currently, Rosenberger works as a dolphin trainer and dolphin-assisted therapist for children with disabilities in Key Largo, Florida. He was previously employed as an outdoor adventure group dynamics facilitator, wedding disc jockey, street performer at a major amusement park and construction worker.

Rosenberger enjoys being outside, playing good music with his friends and reading. He describes himself as gregarious and passionate. He is most proud of participating in Penn State's Dance Marathon, the largest student-run philanthropy in the world, where he did not sit or sleep for 48 hours and helped raise $3 million for children with cancer.

Rosenberger is currently single and living in Ambridge, Pennsylvania. He has one younger sister, Kahla (12). His birth date is August 24, 1981.

Favorites
Colors Blue, orange
Scents Back home after it rains
Flowers Gerbera daisy
Board Games Chess
Video Games No favorites
Sports to Play Soccer, Frisbee, sand volleyball
Sports Teams Penn State Nittany Lions
Outdoor Activities Rock climbing, lobstering, kayaking
TV Shows Whose Line is it Anyway, The West Wing, SURVIVOR
Movies Scent of a Woman, Goonies, Rudy, Dead Poets Society
Actors Johnny Depp, Al Pacino
Actresses Kate Beckinsale, Kate Bosworth
Music Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews Band, early 90s hip-hop
Magazines National Geographic, Outside
Books/Authors The Grapes of Wrath, The Old Man and the Sea, Into the Wild, anything by Roald Dahl
Cereals Lucky Charms
Fruits Banana
Snack Foods Doritos
Cookies Chips Ahoy
Candy Bars Snickers
Alcoholic Drinks Yuengling beer, Margarita
Non-Alcoholic Orange juice
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:40:14 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Ibrehem Rahman
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2005, 08:05:29 AM »

Born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Ibrehem Rahman attended Tuskegee University, where he pursued a degree in mechanical engineering. He most recently attended the University of Alabama, where he pursued a degree in business. He currently works as a waiter and has done some modeling and acting in New York and Miami for the last two years. He has previously worked as an account executive for a telephone company, pharmaceutical representative and engineering intern.

Rahman's hobbies include eating, cooking and learning history. He describes himself as passionate, eclectic and aggressive. His hero is his mother, whom he describes as the most courageous, loving and caring person that he knows.

Rahman is currently single and residing in Birmingham, Alabama. His birth date is March 4, 1977.

Favorites
Colors Blue, green
Scents Vanilla, pineapple, watermelon
Flowers Big jungle flowers
Board Games Chess
Video Games Madden NFL Football, ESPN NBA 2K5 Basketball
Sports to Play Basketball, football
Sports Teams LA Lakers, San Francisco 49ers
Outdoor Activities Biking, hiking, chillin' on the beach
TV Shows The Apprentice, NOVA, The History Channel
Movies Shawshank Redemption, Event Horizon
Actors Tom Cruise, Denzel Washington
Actresses Angela Bassett
Music Jazz, R&B, House, Hip-Hop, Classical
Magazines No favorite
Books/Authors No favorite
Cereals Granola
Fruits Berries, pineapple, watermelon, grapefruit
Snack Foods Raisin and nut mix
Cookies Peanut butter
Candy Bars No favorite
Non-Alcoholic No favorite
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:40:44 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
James Miller
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2005, 08:06:34 AM »

Born and raised in Hohenwald, Tennessee, James Miller moved to Northlake, Illinois when he was 13 years old. In 1990, he graduated from West Leyden High School.

Miller was employed by the United States Navy from October 1990 until October 1992 as a seaman apprentice. He received an honorable discharge from active duty.

He then attended Southeast College of Technology in Mobile, Alabama, where he studied computer information systems. He then transferred to Faulkner State University, where he studied biological science. Miller currently operates a crane at a steel company. He previously worked as a maintenance operator, torch operator and general laborer.

Miller enjoys biking, weight-lifting and adventure-seeking. He describes himself as outgoing, funny and always happy.

Miller currently resides in Mobile, Alabama, with his wife, Brandi, and their four children. He has one sister, Teresa. His birth date is July 8, 1971.

Favorites
Colors Blue, black, white
Scents Bananas
Flowers Rose (white)
Board Games Monopoly
Video Games Centipede, Stealth Espionage
Sports to Play Baseball
Sports Teams NASCAR
Outdoor Activities Hiking
TV Shows CSI, SURVIVOR, Quantum Leap
Movies Waterworld, all Clint Eastwood movies
Actors Kevin Kostner, Clint Eastwood
Actresses Charlize Theron
Music Country
Magazines People
Books/Authors John Grisham, Dean Koontz, Stephen King
Cereals Frosted Flakes
Fruits Banana
Snack Foods Pringles Sour Cream & Onion
Cookies Chocolate chip
Candy Bars Almond Joy
Alcoholic Drinks Smirnoff Ice
Non-Alcoholic Dr Pepper
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:41:19 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Janu Tornell
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2005, 08:07:29 AM »

As a child, Janu Tornell never aspired to be a showgirl. Tornell's Cuban-born mother, Maria, was a famous showgirl in Havana, but Tornell did not find her calling until many life experiences later and considers her mother one of her greatest inspirations for overcoming the hardships of life, including a successful battle with cancer. Tornell is equally inspired by her father, Juan, as he always told her that every experience in life gives you endurance.

Born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, Tornell attended Valley High School. She then spent time in Spain before moving to Los Angeles. She attended Los Angeles Valley Community College before moving back to Las Vegas to finish her studies and pursue a career as a showgirl. In 2004, after 20 years, she received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Spanish from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She most recently worked as the lead showgirl for a major Las Vegas hotel, performing two shows per night, six days per week. She also models. Tornell was previously employed as a restaurant manager, waitress and administrative assistant. Additionally, she was named 1989 Miss Nevada USA and was first runner-up in Miami's 1990 Miss Nuestra Belleza competition.

In her spare time, Tornell enjoys traveling, scuba diving, swimming, body surfing, reading, rock climbing and watching foreign films. She describes herself as honest, fun, outgoing and strong-minded. She is fluent in Spanish, Italian, French and English. Her hero is Audrey Hepburn for her talent, goodwill, beauty and her ability to be most beautiful to the least fortunate.

Tornell is an active member of the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists and the Screen Actors Guild.

Favorites
Colors Black, white, blue
Scents Fresh, China rain, masculine colognes
Flowers China lily, bougainvillea, gardenia, hyacinth
Board Games Monopoly, backgammon, chess
Video Games FreeCell, Pac-Man
Sports to Play Volleyball, soccer, softball
Sports Teams Italy and Brazil's soccer teams, women's beach volleyball
Outdoor Activities Running, swimming, scuba diving
TV Shows Sex in the City, Spanish soaps, SURVIVOR, BBC shows
Movies Breakfast at Tiffany's, Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy, foreign films
Actors Sir Anthony Hopkins, Robert De Niro, Jack Nicholson
Actresses Audrey Hepburn, Yadhira Carrillo, Angelina Jolie
Music Latin, Italian, Brazilian, French
Magazines Fashion, travel, Spanish People
Books/Authors Marlo Morgan, Dan Brown, JD Robb
Cereals Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch, Life, Cornflakes, oatmeal
Fruits Mango, nectarine, papaya, banana, berries
Snack Foods Chips with chile (Sabritas)
Cookies Chocolate chip, oatmeal
Candy Bars Chocolate truffles, Aero chocolate bars
Alcoholic Drinks Tecate, Sambuca, Miller Lite, margaritas, tequila, mojitos, wine
Non-Alcoholic Coke, Squirt, Fanta Orange, Grape Gatorade, water, tea, coffee
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:41:54 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Jeff Wilson
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2005, 08:09:42 AM »

Born in Santa Barbara, California, Jeff Wilson moved to Ventura when he was three years old and then later to Santa Maria, California. He graduated from Reghetti High School, where he also played football. He continued his studies at The National Academy of Sports Medicine. Wilson is certified and employed as a personal trainer and works as a brand representative for a major clothing company. He has previously been employed as a soccer referee, welder and petroleum distributor.

Wilson enjoys hiking, working out, fishing, horseback riding, jet skiing and kayaking. He describes himself as unpredictable, responsible and fun. He is a member of the National Academy of Sports Medicine and is certified by the United States Power Squad, which allows him to operate large boats.

Currently single, Wilson resides in Ventura, California. His birth date is February 9, 1983.

Favorites

Colors Blue, candy apple red
Scents Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch
Flowers Jasmine
Board Games Dirty Minds
Video Games Xbox, PlayStation
Sports to Play Football, baseball, kayaking, wakeboarding, dirt biking
Sports Teams Green Bay Packers
Outdoor Activities Surfing, skiing, snowboarding, fishing, hiking, biking
TV Shows Newlyweds, NFL games, MXC
Movies Bio-Dome
Actors Seann William Scott, Pauly Shore
Actresses Angelina Jolie
Music Metallica, Green Day, Fuel, Static-X, Tim McGraw
Magazines Muscle & Fitness, Stuff, Maxim, Four Wheeler
Books/Authors The Short Stories of Ernest Hemingway
Cereals Lucky Charms, Special K Red Berries
Fruits Strawberry
Snack Foods All of the above
Cookies Chocolate chip, meringue
Candy Bars Snickers, Mr. Goodbar
Alcoholic Drinks Pacifico Beer
Non-Alcoholic Water, Pepsi
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:42:36 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Jennifer Lyon
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2005, 08:10:42 AM »

Born in Nevada, Jennifer Lyon grew up in Washington and Oregon. She spent one year in Spain as a foreign exchange student and two years in London working as a nanny. While in Oregon, she attended Portland State University for approximately one year. She then attended Western Oregon State College before transferring to Oregon State University, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in nutrition and food management. She is currently pursuing her master's degree in the school of family consumer sciences at California State University, Northridge.

Lyon continues to work as a nanny in the Los Angeles area and is a photographer part time. She has previously worked as a nutrition counselor, preschool teacher and photographer's assistant. She describes herself as good-natured, easy-going and opinionated. She enjoys hiking, soccer and photography. She is very proud of learning Spanish while participating in the foreign exchange program when she was 18 years old.

Lyon, currently single, resides in Encino, California. Her birth date is February 27, 1972.

Favorites
Colors Pink, black, green
Scents Jasmine, gardenia, vanilla
Flowers Lily, orchid, tulip
Board Games Scrabble, Monopoly, Backgammon, Twister
Video Games Pac-Man, ESPN NBA Basketball
Sports to Play Soccer, softball, basketball, volleyball
Sports Teams Portland Trail Blazers, Seattle Seahawks, Los Angeles Dodgers
Outdoor Activities Hiking, snow and water skiing, tennis, swimming, jogging
TV Shows Friends, Sex & the City, SURVIVOR
Movies The Big Blue, About Last Night…, Caddyshack, Muriel's Wedding
Actors Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Edward Norton
Actresses Diane Lane, Michelle Pfeiffer, Natalie Portman, Uma Thurman
Music Led Zeppelin, Prince, ABBA
Magazines InStyle, Vogue, Shape, Elle, Maxim
Books/Authors The House of Sand and Fog, all books by Stephen King
Cereals Raisin Bran, Golden Grahams, Grape-Nuts
Fruits Mango, papaya, banana, cantaloupe
Snack Foods Baked Doritos, popcorn, Cheetos, Ritz Crackers with cheese
Cookies Oreos, Vanilla Wafers
Candy Bars Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kat, Butterfinger
Alcoholic Drinks Beer, Vanilla Stolichnaya and Coke
Non-Alcoholic Iced tea, lemonade, Sprite, coffee
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:43:13 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Jolanda "Jo" Jones
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2005, 08:12:00 AM »

Jolanda "Jo" Jones attended Alief Elsik High School in Houston, Texas, where she graduated magna cum laude and was an All-American in both track and field and basketball. She is the only person to win the Texas State 5A Team Championship as an individual. After high school, Jones went on to graduate magna cum laude with a degree in political science from the University of Houston. She served on numerous university and community boards and organizations and was a member of the student government. Jones was nominated by the university for a Rhodes scholarship and received the NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship. In 1995, Jones earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Houston Law Center. She is currently self-employed as a lawyer/consultant/community activist.

Jones was the 1989 US Track and Field Heptathlon Champion and earned an unprecedented three NCAA heptathlon championships. She was the runner-up for SWC Female Athlete of the Decade for the 80s, two-time Academic All-American while at the University of Houston and a 1989 NCAA Top Six Award winner.

An abusive relationship forced Jones to retire from track and field for seven years. Despite the odds, she resumed training while working part-time as a corporate lawyer. Within three months, she had qualified for the 1996 US Olympic Trials. Unfortunately, her 19 year-old brother was murdered two weeks before she was to compete. His death and her meager five months of training proved too much to overcome (although she did win the high jump portion of the heptathlon and was in sixth place after three events). After competing in three events, she became severely dehydrated and was forced to withdraw.

Such accomplishments have earned Jones a spot in the Cougar Hall of Fame at the University of Houston Athletic/Alumni Center. She was inducted into the GTE (Verizon) Academic All-America Hall of Fame in 1999. She was inducted into the Texas Black Hall of Fame in 2003.

Jones largely credits her success to her tumultuous childhood. When she was 13 months old, her father committed suicide while she was in the room. Her mother had four more children, and Jones became their primary caretaker while their mother worked. There were times when the family went without water, electricity or heat. When Jones was a teenager, their rented house burned down due to the use of candles in place of electricity. Two of her uncles committed suicide, her aunt was murdered and various members of her family are in prison and on welfare. Jones credits her criticizing mother and supportive grandmother for teaching her to be the best and stand up for the poor and disenfranchised.

Jones' niece died of SIDS in 2000. Consequently, she sits on the board of the 501c(3) named after her niece, the U'jana Conley Foundation for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. She also sits on the board of the Land Assemblage Redevelopment Authority for the City of Houston.

Jones currently resides in Houston, with her son, Jiovanni (13). Her birth date is November 6, 1965.

Favorites
Colors Purple
Scents No favorite
Flowers Bird of paradise
Board Games No favorite
Video Games No favorite
Sports to Play Flag football, basketball, karate
Sports Teams Houston Comets
Outdoor Activities Sports
TV Shows SURVIVOR, Sex & the City, Law & Order
Movies Love & Basketball
Actors Laurence Fishburne
Actresses Angela Bassett
Music 80s R&B
Magazines Sports Illustrated, People
Books/Authors The Willie Lynch Letters
Cereals Rice Chex
Fruits Grapes, California plums
Snack Foods No favorite
Cookies No favorite
Candy Bars No favorite
Alcoholic Drinks Strawberry daiquiri
Non-Alcoholic Sweet tea
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:43:54 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Jonathan Libby
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2005, 08:13:19 AM »

Jonathan Libby was born and raised in Dallas, Texas, having attended Lake Highlands High School. He attended Richland College before transferring to Texas Tech University. Libby currently works in sales and marketing for a software company. He has previously worked as a martial arts instructor, a ski instructor and a club promoter.

A true survivor, Libby was diagnosed with and cured of testicular cancer earlier this year.

Libby describes himself as straightforward, blunt and intense. He enjoys skiing, fishing, wakeboarding and playing guitar. He teaches women's self-defense courses and competes in full contact fighting. He has also spent time over the last two years learning how to skillfully master the art of sushi-making. His grandmother is his hero, as he believes she is the backbone of their family and the best person he's ever met. He is most proud of being able to say, at 23 years old, he beat cancer.

Currently single, Libby resides in Dallas. His birth date is September 5, 1981

favs~
Colors Blue
Scents Vanilla
Flowers Lily
Board Games Monopoly, Clue
Video Games Yuri's Adventure
Sports to Play Full contact fighting
Sports Teams Dallas Cowboys, Mavericks, Stars
Outdoor Activities Fishing, skiing
TV Shows SURVIVOR, Cold Case Files, CSI:
Movies Braveheart, Gladiator
Actors Brad Pitt, Benicio Del Toro
Actresses Elizabeth Hurley
Music Love all music
Magazines Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast
Books/Authors Apocalypse Now
Cereals Raisin Bran
Fruits Banana, strawberries
Snack Foods Chips & salsa
Cookies No favorite
Candy Bars No favorite
Alcoholic Drinks Vodka and Red Bull
Non-Alcoholic Red Bull
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:44:27 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Katie Gallagher
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2005, 08:14:10 AM »

Born and raised in Merced, California, Katie Gallagher traveled to Long Branch, New Jersey to attend Monmouth University. She graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in communication in radio and television. She was formerly employed as a camp counselor for at-risk children, outdoor education instructor (geology) and sales representative. She is currently an advertising executive in radio sales.

Gallagher describes herself as optimistic, spontaneous, sarcastic, full of opinions and hilarious. Her favorite hobbies include camping, gardening, performing in local musical theater productions and shopping at vintage stores. She is most proud of traveling across country with nothing but a gas card.

Currently single, Gallagher resides in Merced, California with her cat, Norman. Her birth date is May 28, 1975

favs~
Colors Green, blue
Scents Coconut, Prescriptives Calyx, pine tree
Flowers Plumeria, gardenia
Board Games Cranium, Scrabble
Video Games Ms. Pac-Man
Sports to Play Softball, bowling
Sports Teams San Diego Chargers
Outdoor Activities Camping, hiking, barbecuing, swimming, going to the beach
TV Shows SURVIVOR, American Justice, City Confidential, Saturday Night Live
Movies Goonies, Sixteen Candles
Actors Tom Hanks, Kevin Spacey, Matthew McConaughey
Actresses Julia Roberts, Charlize Theron, Meryl Streep, Drew Barrymore
Music Alternative and hair bands from the 80s
Magazines Any tabloids, Shape, InStyle
Books/Authors Good in Bed (Jennifer Wiener)
Cereals Smart Start, Honey Nut Cheerios
Fruits Orange, mango, pineapple
Snack Foods Doritos
Cookies Chocolate chip
Candy Bars Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Alcoholic Drinks Coors Light, Wyder's Pear Cider
Non-Alcoholic Diet Coke, lemonade
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:45:08 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Kimberly Mullen
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2005, 08:15:05 AM »

Born in California, Kimberly Mullen was raised in Huber Heights, Ohio. She attended Ohio State University, where she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in international studies with a concentration in Middle Eastern studies. She also minored in psychology and political science. She is currently a graduate student at Wright State University, where she is pursuing a Master of Humanities en route to a Ph. D. in political science. She also works part-time as a government contractor for H.J. Ford/Department of Defense.

Mullen has previously worked as a recruiter, non-profit fundraiser, teacher and model, having lived in Atlanta, Miami Beach and Athens during modeling assignments. She represented Ohio in the 2002 Miss USA Pageant.

Mullen enjoys working out, socializing and sailing. She describes herself as spontaneous, intelligent and calculating. She is most proud of learning Arabic after the tragedy of September 11, 2001, in order to get a worldly perspective on reports coming in from the Middle East and has incorporated this knowledge into her studies. She hopes to continue to work in the non-profit sector while working towards her goal of becoming a professor of political science and an international organization consultant. She is a passionate supporter of raising awareness for ovarian cancer and human rights issues worldwide.

Mullen, who is currently single, remains in Huber Heights and Columbus, Ohio. Her birth date is March 13, 1979.

favs~
Colors Blue
Scents Soap, men's cologne, ocean
Flowers Orchid, yellow rose
Board Games Jenga, checkers
Video Games College football (PlayStation 2)
Sports to Play Football, water sports, horseballs
Sports Teams Ohio State Buckeyes
Outdoor Activities Water sports, fishing, riding 4-wheelers
TV Shows News, The Simple Life
Movies Joe Dirt; O Brother, Where Art Thou
Actors Sean Connery, Brad Pitt
Actresses Julia Roberts, Sharon Stone, Audrey Hepburn
Music Modest Mouse, The Shins, U2, Oldies
Magazines Vogue, People, Newsweek, The Economist
Books/Authors Palace Walk (Naguib Mahfouz), Dan Brown
Cereals Special K with strawberries
Fruits Pineapple, blueberries, strawberries
Snack Foods Cashews
Cookies Girl Scout Cookies
Candy Bars Protein bars
Alcoholic Drinks Grey Goose martini with bleu cheese stuffed olives
Non-Alcoholic Water
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:45:48 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Stephenie LaGrossa
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2005, 08:15:59 AM »

One of five siblings born to Stephen and Marguerite, Stephenie LaGrossa is the youngest and only girl of the family to grow up in Briarcliff, Glenolden, a suburb of Pennsylvania. She graduated from Archbishop Prendergast High School, where she played varsity lacrosse, field hockey and swimming. After graduating, she attended Temple University in Philadelphia before transferring to Monmouth University in Long Branch, New Jersey. She played Division One Lacrosse at both universities and was a four-year starter. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in business administration with concentrations in marketing and management. She currently works as a territory sales representative for a pharmaceutical sales company and bartends part-time.

LaGrossa enjoys yoga, Pilates, water sports and going to the beach. She describes herself as relentless, persuasive, extremely competitive, dramatic and friendly. She is most proud of being offered athletic and academic scholarships to two different universities and purchasing her own home when she was 23 years old. An avid lacrosse player in college, LaGrossa won many awards signifying her outstanding athleticism and leadership. At Monmouth University, she was the team captain her senior year, made the NEC Academic Honor Roll and the Dean's List. In addition, LaGrossa was a three-time NEC All-Conference selection, NEC Scholar/Athlete Award recipient and Female Athlete of the Year Nominee.

LaGrossa is currently an active member of the Monmouth University Blue and White Club and continually involves herself with local high schools and Monmouth University to help coach local clinics.

LaGrossa has been dating her boyfriend, Michael, for six years. She lives in Tom's River, New Jersey. Her birth date is December 6, 1979.

favs~
Colors Pink, plum, teal
Scents Coconut, flowers, vanilla, all food
Flowers Roses, wildflowers, sunflowers
Board Games Scrabble, Monopoly, Pictionary
Video Games Super Mario Bros.
Sports to Play Lacrosse, beach volleyball, softball, basketball, golf, yoga, Pilates
Sports Teams NY Jets, Philadelphia Eagles, NY Yankees
Outdoor Activities Swimming, fishing, crabbing, all water sports, running, biking
TV Shows SURVIVOR, The Sopranos, America's Next Top Model, Will & Grace
Movies Jerry Maguire, Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing
Actors Tom Cruise, Richard Gere, Brad Pitt
Actresses Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry
Music Everything but hard core rap & country
Magazines People, InStyle, Cosmopolitan, Us
Books/Authors How to Stay Alive in the Woods (Bradford Angier)
Cereals Lucky Charms, Frosted Mini Wheats
Fruits Watermelon, pineapple, kiwi, grapefruit
Snack Foods Spicy Doritos, potato chips
Cookies Chocolate chip, Oreos
Candy Bars Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Alcoholic Drinks Cosmopolitan, Corona
Non-Alcoholic Water, green tea, lemonade, Diet Coke
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:46:22 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Tom Westman
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2005, 08:18:42 AM »

Born in Queens, New York, Tom Westman attended Archbishop Molloy High School, where he was a peer group counselor and member of the track team. In 1982, he held the school record in the pole vault, 14' 6'', which held for 20 years. He then studied history for three years at the State University of New York in Binghamton. In 1985, Westman followed his father's footsteps and joined the New York City Fire Department. He is currently a Lieutenant of Ladder Company 108 in Brooklyn. Simultaneously, he is finishing his undergraduate degree at Queens College, the City University of New York, pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in history.

Westman enjoys sailing, skiing, scuba diving, golfing and cooking. He is most happy spending time with his family and friends. He describes himself as gregarious, practical and competitive. He is most proud of his department's response to the rescue efforts of September 11, 2001, and the everyday efforts to help alleviate the suffering in New York City. His hero is his daughter, Meghan, who lost her hearing to meningitis at 18 months old and, after receiving a cochlear implant at 2 years old, is currently mainstreamed and thriving in the third grade.

Westman is a member of the Uniformed Fire Officers Association and the Fire Department of New York Emerald Society. He was also a member of the Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Having been recognized for his support by Disabled Sports, USA, in 2001, Westman has returned every year since to volunteer as an instructor where he helps introduce recently disabled veterans to adaptive skiing.

Westman currently resides in Sayville, New York with his wife, Bernadette, and their three children, Meghan (8), Declan (6) and Conor (4). They have one golden retriever, Guinness. Westman's birth date is January 4, 1964.

favs~
Colors Blue
Scents My wife's neck
Flowers Daylilies
Board Games Trivial Pursuit, Cranium
Video Games No favorite
Sports to Play Golf
Sports Teams Any team my kids are on
Outdoor Activities Sailing, skiing, running, gardening
TV Shows All HBO originals, anything on History or Discovery Channels
Movies The Pope of Greenwich Village, Pulp Fiction, Braveheart, The Gangs of New York
Actors Sean Connery, Christopher Walken, Tom Hanks, Gary Sinise
Actresses Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry, Laura Dern, Charlize Theron
Music Van Morrison, Black 47, Billie Holiday, The Chieftains, Jimmy Buffett
Magazines Time, Men's Journal, Cigar Aficionado
Books/Authors Hemingway, Steinbeck, Frost
Cereals GOLEAN Crunch!
Fruits Banana, watermelon
Snack Foods Cheese, pepperoni
Cookies Pepperidge Farms Sausalito
Candy Bars Hershey bar
Alcoholic Drinks Guinness Stout
Non-Alcoholic Starbucks coffee
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:46:57 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Wanda Shirk
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2005, 08:19:48 AM »

Born in Belleville, Pennsylvania, Wanda Shirk grew up in Ephrata, Pennsylvania, and graduated from Ephrata High School in 1967. In 1971, she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Bible and speech communication from Wheaton College in Illinois. She then went on to receive her master's degree in education from Kutztown University in Pennsylvania.

Shirk has been teaching junior and senior high school English for 28 years. From 1971 to 1977, she taught at Warwick High School in Lititz, Pennsylvania. From 1983 until the present, she has taught at Northern Potter High School in Ulysses, Pennsylvania. In addition to classroom teaching, she has supervised the school's yearbook and newspaper staffs, directed school plays, acted as an advisor to the National Honor Society and sophomore, junior and senior classes and served as timer and scorekeeper for the school's volleyball and basketball games.

Parenting has been a large part of Shirk's life over the last 25 years. In addition to her own children, Dawn and Shawn, she and her husband of 26 years (they divorced in 2000) became foster parents to 25 children and to exchange students from Norway, Germany and the Ukraine.

These days, Shirk devotes much of her time to community service. She is a trustee of the Ulysses Library, President of the Potter County Foster Parents Association, Chairman of the Potter County Planning Commission and secretary/fund-raising Chairman for the Tri-Town Fire Company Auxiliary. She is certified as a Community Emergency Response Team member and is certified in some Red Cross courses (and a regular Red Cross blood donor as well).

Shirk enjoys backpacking and hiking. In 2000, she solo backpacked the 85 mile Susquehannock Trail in Potter County, Pennsylvania. She is an active member of the Keystone Trails Association and two local hiking clubs.

A recent newlywed, Shirk resides in Ulysses, Pennsylvania, with her husband, George. Her birth date is August 24, 1949.

favs~
Colors Green, rainbows
Scents Lemon, pine, spice, vanilla, roses
Flowers Rose, daffodil, lilac, forsythia, daisy, wildflowers
Board Games Mancala, Balderdash, Trivial Pursuit, Chinese checkers, chess
Video Games Pac-Man
Sports to Play Softball, volleyball
Sports Teams No favorite
Outdoor Activities Backpacking, hiking, jogging, building hiking trails
TV Shows SURVIVOR, A&E biographies, History channel, 60 MINUTES
Movies Blackhawk Down, A Beautiful Mind, Fiddler on the Roof
Actors Robin Williams, Harrison Ford, Brad Pitt, Tom Hanks
Actresses No favorite
Music Country, Rogers & Hammerstein, Gilbert & Sullivan, popular, easy listening
Magazines The Week, Time, Newsweek
Books/Authors A History of God, Through the Narrow Gate (Karen Armstrong), A Walk in the Woods (Bill Bryson), Lord of the Rings (J.R.R. Tolkien)
Cereals Oatmeal with blueberries, Raison Nut Bran, granola
Fruits Blueberries, strawberries, watermelon, pineapple, apple, grapes, banana
Snack Foods Peanuts, mixed nuts, honey-mustard pretzels, Doritos, sour cream & onion chips
Cookies Chocolate chip, peanut butter, molasses, ginger snaps, frosted sugar cookies
Candy Bars Nutrageous, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey's with Almonds
Non-Alcoholic Nestea, cider, Welch's grape juice, fruit juice, tomato juice
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:47:27 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Willard Smith
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2005, 08:49:05 AM »

Born and raised in Connecticut, Willard Smith spent his early childhood in and out of hospitals. He contracted rheumatic fever when he was five years old. He spent several years in a wheelchair and one full year in a children's hospital. Eventually he recovered and joined the Marine Corps on his 17th birthday. Smith spent the next five years with the Marine Corps, serving two years in Vietnam as a scout/sniper in a reconnaissance unit.

In 1969, Smith left the Marine Corps. He spent two years working as a letter carrier for the US Postal Service while attending college full-time at night. He quit the Post Office in 1972 and completed his undergraduate degree at San Diego State University where he graduated with high honors and earned a Bachelor of Arts in sociology and philosophy. He was also a member of Phi Beta Kappa.

On July 4, 1971, Smith met his future wife. They moved in together that night and have been together ever since. He joined the Army in 1975 and served as a race relations specialist until 1981. He applied to law school and graduated from the University of San Diego School of Law in 1984. He and his wife then moved to Washington where he has since had a private practice in the Seattle area. His wife, who has a master's degree in history, has spent the last 10 years working as a teacher's assistant at a private elementary school for gifted children. After leaving active duty in 1981, Willard continued to serve in the Army National Guard until 1992 when he was transferred to the Retired Reserve as a Sergeant First Class.

Smith was a member of the University of San Diego Appellate Moot Court Board and was a member of the National Order of Barristers. He is currently a member of the Washington State Bar Association and the First Marine Division Association.

Smith and his wife, Pamela, currently reside in Bellevue, Washington. His birth date is November 30, 1947.

favs~
Colors Purple, green
Scents Forest after rain
Flowers Wild trillium
Board Games Scrabble
Video Games No favorite
Sports to Play No favorite
Sports Teams 83-84 Boston Celtics
Outdoor Activities Birding, hiking, backpacking
TV Shows The Daily Show, Civil War Journal
Movies The Unforgiven, Treasure of the Sierra Madre
Actors Tom Berenger, Val Kilmer, Tom Hanks
Actresses No favorite
Music Rock, Contemporary Celtic, some classical
Magazines Harpers, American Prospect
Books/Authors Larry McMurtry, Shelby Foote
Cereals Organic spelt
Fruits Apple
Snack Foods Unsalted peanuts
Cookies Chocolate chip
Candy Bars No favorite
Non-Alcoholic Ginger ale

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: S10 Palau Premeires Feb 17th "Meet The CAST" Website is Up !
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2005, 09:53:24 AM »
If you missed the Early Show ~

Meet The New 'Survivor' Cast
 Play  Add To Playlist  E-Mail

The Early Show has an exclusive sneak peak at the 20 new competitors of 'Survivor: Palau,' – the 10th season of the hit show's series.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2005, 12:10:47 PM »
It really looks like the yougner crowd could easily ban together but obviously we don't really know what "conditions" that they are under this time around and a big thing in SURVIVOR is that you don't know what is gonna happen next.  I still like Gregg and maybe Stepanie, Kim, and Bobby.  For some reason I just keep thinking that Gregg will do really well I dunno.  As for my favortie people so far Bobby and Ian they both have great taste in music DMB and Widespread.   Both also have some pretty rockin' hair especially Ian. 

I just noticed that Gregg list Phish as one of his favortie bands as well, If these three guys get together and start talking jam bands they will have an instant bond.  This could backfire for Ian cuase a lot of people hate Dave Matthews for some reason.   

Anyone else notice how many list SURVIVOR as a favorite TV show????
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 12:17:35 PM by CJ22 »
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2005, 12:50:03 PM »
I haven't had a chance to read all the bio's yet CJ ..so far I like them all except MAYBE this one  ::) give me a break ..

Jennifer Lyon, the nanny, adds, "Being one of the more attractive people, I think it's going to be a challenge to do just the right amount of flirting and just not doing it and stepping on other people's toes
"

something from TV guide on-line~

In The News: Survivor, Ashlee and More!
Thursday, January 13, 2005   
 Survivor: Palau

CHANGE OF GAME: Coming off of one of the lamest Survivor seasons ever, CBS has some big twists in store for the upcoming 10th edition. Debuting Feb. 17, Survivor: Palau will feature 20 contestants, three of whom will be booted at the end of the first episode. "They're given very little instruction about what to do, and some of them are genuinely lost," exec producer Mark Burnett tells Variety. "Two people don't make it to the first challenge. That's how tough it is. It's very emotional." The cast includes a 23-year-old dolphin trainer from Florida, a 55-year-old English teacher and a 39-year-old Vegas showgirl — whose name, regrettably, is not Cristal Connors

link~
http://tvguide.com/news/entertainment/

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2005, 01:48:43 PM »
Yep, a lot of good looking, young people this season. MB must have picked a younger crowd, because he thought they would adjust better to having nothing.

WOW, 2 don't even make it to the first challenge? OMG! What do they get to camp and quit?

We have to wait until the 17th!  |:(
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip: