Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Anyone surprised that Carmen was voted off?  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Anyone surprised that Carmen was voted off?
« on: April 24, 2003, 02:14:34 AM »
Not a surprise that Carmen was voted off American Idol tonight.  She should have been voted off last week.  I sure enjoyed the group song that Diane Warren wrote just for them.  I think the two battling out for the title of American Idol looks to be Ruben and Clay.  I know Kimberly Locke has been improving each week and although the judges thought she did a fantastic performance last night, I didn't enjoy it and her voice was kind of shaky in the first part of the song.

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re:Anyone surprised that Carmen was voted off?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2003, 11:20:56 AM »
I agree with everything you just said Fizzy.  Simon was sure making a big deal out of Kim but I don't think that Clay an Rooooooben need to worry about anyone but each other.

I am glad that Carmen got the boot - she was simply not in the same class as the others.  If she weren't as attractive as she is I don't think she would have gotten anywhere near as far as she did.

I look for Josh to be the next to go.  I don't think he has been improving as the weeks go on like the others have and the Marine thing can only take him so far.

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Custom Search