Author Topic: Spoiler: Amazing Race 7 team rumor  (Read 16545 times)

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
Spoiler: Amazing Race 7 team rumor
« on: December 15, 2004, 08:59:22 PM »
And from the rumor mill, buzz is that Survivor: All Stars winner Amber Brkich and her fianc, All-Stars runner-up Rob Mariano, are among the couples in competition on the upcoming seventh installment of CBS' The Amazing Race, which is scheduled to air next spring.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
Re: Spoiler: Amazing Race 7 team rumor
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2004, 09:03:22 PM »
i guess they're trying to get as much as they can out of their 15 minutes o' fame.
here's guessing they do about as well as allison and donny *()*
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2004, 09:18:49 PM »
STYX !!  :)* Leave Donny out of this ..
Cole , what do you think of Romber in TAR 7 ?  ?:)? I think it may be fun to watch  **:)**

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2004, 09:22:46 PM »

I'm already sick of it...thinking about their arrogance and taunting....nasty.

I guess their Wedding deal with Burnett feel through and they need to pay for a wedding. LOL.

I didn't like them.

Oh help me.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2004, 09:38:56 PM »
I didn't like them either but, it they may be entertaining  ..lets hope they Don't win another million and lets hope that we could make fun of them  :)*

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2004, 09:44:54 PM »
i agree, why must it be romber????
if the amazing race people were smart, they'd try to get rupert and his wife, knowing he is instant ratings! :)_|
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2004, 11:03:03 PM »
a poster at Blows posted some pictures of TAR7 teams ..I see what looks like a male twin team ? and another couple looks just like...naww nevermind its my imagination  8-)'
pictures  here~ (#)
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/919.shtml

JamFam98 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"
 12-15-04, 02:28 AM (EST)

"Pictures, better late than never......"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-04 AT 02:33 AM (EST)
I am sorry to say that in all the excitement of seeing and speaking with Rob and Amber, my co-worker had already put away his camera and did not actually get a picture of those two. The three pictures he took are of other teams in the race.
But I still swear 100% that we saw and spoke with Rob and Amber in the LAX airport on Nov. 20th. Several other TAR teams were present in the gate area as well as the camera crews. They were on there way, via United to New York. While, speculation remains about where they were headed after NY, one of the teams told me they were going to Peru and asked if I had ever been there and if I spoke Spanish.
So hopefully these pictures successfully uploaded to this post. Feel free to comment, but I cannot deny what I saw that day. TAR7 is currently being filmed and Rob and Amber are one of the teams.
Mike

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2004, 11:18:17 PM »
<sigh> my dream twins

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2004, 05:21:23 AM »
I bet Ethan and Jenna are upset. They only got Fear Factor!

What about Ami & Chrissy? or Leann & Teri?  :)* (they couldn't even compete on SV) or Scout & Annie?  :()()

For the record I don't like Romber either. I can't believe no one split them up on the show. and they were all-stars!  |:( |:(
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2004, 11:44:18 AM »
Ami & Chrissy would have been cool  *()*  but Scout ..nuuh :(*8 blah
Did anyone see the pictures that were posted at realitytv ( I don't want to bring the pictures over because I don't have permission by the poster ) ?? They seem legit to me..that one guy looks like Chip of Chip n Kim TAR5 winners  to me ..or am I seeing things?
The other 2 guys look like the winners of TAR2..whats there faces ..pic below

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2004, 01:24:35 PM »
So what is this a weird all-star version? Maybe, CBS wanted to get all their reality shows involved. They should put TAR and BB contestants on Survivor.  :)()

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2004, 09:53:41 PM »
Even though this has been posted for months now i would love to see Rob and Amber on it they would be great tv!! i dont think they will win but could possibly be the villians (second place).  Some people i would like to see on AR from other shows are
Veronica and Rachel from Road Rules
Adria and Natalie BB5
Julie and Jeff P. Survivor host and contestant.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2004, 06:08:13 AM »
Adria and Natalie BB5
Julie and Jeff P. Survivor host and contestant.

A & N would be cool. You know they share the same brain, right?

:)* J & J. I don't think either one knows what sense of urgency is. They both seem so laid back.

surviordude_JT

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2004, 04:32:34 PM »
Heres a link with an article

The duo forged their camera-friendly relationship while competing to be the last Survivor standing during the rainy season off the coast of Panama. In the end, their coupling proved to be more than just a showmance, as Amber accepted Rob's proposal and a hefty rock.

Now the reality-addicted duo is rumored to be among the couples in competition on the seventh season of CBS' The Amazing Race--and if their relationship can survive the stresses of two reality shows, we're guessing it must be true love.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=796&e=8&u=/eo/15552

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2004, 03:24:59 AM »
Too bad Romber can't be voted off TAR.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2004, 12:10:59 PM »
 :()()

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2005, 04:13:48 PM »
 (^.# banzai , its about time Bertram van Munster let the cat out of the bag ..any other contestant news ?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2005, 10:51:23 AM »
Thanks for the update....I think they will do well.  They are both competative and I think they will work well together

Offline HaydennAaronFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • *Hayden and Aaron, the #1 team on the race*
    • Hayden!
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2005, 11:49:10 AM »
Ima little confused *(^ Are rob & amber going on TAR7 or TAR8?
Hayden n Aaron #1 Team on The Amazing Race 6!

Amazing Race 7 Picks:

Megan and Heidi
Ron and Kelly
Rob and Amber
Greg and Brian

Survivor Picks:

Kim and Stephanie (Sorry Jeff , Too bad lose)!!

Offline Hi-Fi

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2005, 11:59:27 AM »
Ima little confused *(^ Are rob & amber going on TAR7 or TAR8?

TAR7.

Offline HaydennAaronFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Hayden!
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2005, 12:09:17 PM »
Thanks a bunch Hi-Fi, i dont know why i thought they were going to be in the all stars?? hmmm *(^

See you around, :<(

Amazing Race 7 Picks:

Megan and Heidi
Ron and Kelly
Rob and Amber
Greg and Brian

Survivor Picks:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2005, 03:21:27 PM »
It was rumored early on that they were on allstar when we heard they were on the show.  Now it sounds like a regular TAR race and they are just on it.

Offline HaydennAaronFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Hayden!
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2005, 05:13:27 PM »
Ahhh, that's why, thank you! lol (^.#

See you around! :<(

Amazing Race 7 Picks:

Megan and Heidi
Ron and Kelly
Rob and Amber
Greg and Brian

Survivor Picks:

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2005, 05:29:51 PM »
Ah, I don't think Rob and Amber should be able to go on The Amazing Race, because they had their chance in Survior, i think they should have picked another team! Well, besides them the rest of the teams are "unknown" at the moment..right? <[/
Can't wait for Season 7!
11 new teams!
 *^?
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Ronald Young Jr.
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2005, 11:37:40 PM »
TAR 7 contestant ? ..source ..theschnauzers @ tarflies 
Ronald Young Jr.
Rank/Branch: CWO/Army
 Unit: Aviation Battalion, 1/227th Company C, 4th Brigade, 1st Cavalry Division, based in Fort Hood, Texas
Date of Birth
Home City of Record: Lithia Springs, Georgia
Date of Loss: 23 March 2003
Country of Loss: Iraq
Loss Coordinates: Karbala, about 60 miles southwest of Baghdad
Category:
Acft/Vehicle/Ground: AH-64D Apache Longbow
Personnel in Incident: Chief Warrant Officer David S. Williams and Chief Warrant Officer Ronald Young Jr
Source: Compiled by Last Firebase Veterans Archives Project from one or more of the following: raw data from U.S. Government agency sources, correspondence with POW/MIA families, published sources, interviews.
Date Updated: 29 March 2003

REMARKS:
Chief Warrant Officer (CWO) Ronald Young Jr.'s mother said she wrestled with a foreboding feeling Sunday evening and feared something horrible had happened to her son.
"I just had a mother's feeling. I just felt like Ron was there with me, I felt like he put his arms around me," said Kaye Young.
That Sunday March 23, the 26-year-old Apache helicopter flyer from Lithia Springs, Georgia, became a prisoner of war.
Under heavy fire, his chopper went down in Karbala, about 60 miles southwest of Baghdad. Captured along with Young was CWO David S. Williams, 30, of Florida.
Both are with the Aviation Battalion, 1/227th Company C, 4th Brigade, 1st Cavalry Division, based in Fort Hood, Texas. Williams is a 12-year veteran.
Young enlisted about 31/2 years ago, after two years of college, because he wanted to learn how to fly, said Kelly Lively, one of four siblings.
"He's always wanted to fly. That's why he went into the military -- to learn to fly. He's very proud to be serving his country," she said.
"He's an outstanding guy. We love him and support him. We're hoping and praying that he comes home," Lively said.
Kaye Young said she started worrying earlier in the day when she saw televised video of a fallen Apache helicopter that had the bat-wing insignia of her son's unit, the "Vampires" -- so called because they usually fly at night.
Later, an Army chaplain and officer from Fort McPherson came to her home. "They said, 'We're here on behalf of the U.S. government and are here to tell you that your son Ronald is listed as missing in action.'"
"I started screaming, 'I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!'," Y oung said.
Young told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that her son called her a week after leaving Texas in mid-February to head to the Persian Gulf.
"He called to tell me he was safe and to tell me some things he needed," Kaye Young said. "He wanted an MP3 player and electric shaver. I started to cry as he hung up, and he said, 'Don't do that. I'll be fine,' " she told the newspaper.
Ronald Young Jr., a graduate of Douglas County High School in Douglasville, Georgia, studied mechanical engineering at Southern Polytechnic State University in Marietta, Georgia, before joining the Army.
He'd almost experienced battle in 2001, receiving deployment orders for the war against terror in Afghanistan just after September 11, 2001. But the orders were canceled before he had to go.
Kaye Young said the family had a very open discussion back then about the possibility Young might not come home.
"He had told me if he was ever asked to give his life for his country, he hoped that he'd be able to do that honorably -- and he seemed very glad to do that, if that was needed," she said.
Ronald Young Sr. said his son was living out his dream of being a pilot.

U.S. Veteran Dispatch
www.usvetdsp.com/main.shtml

http://www.usvetdsp.com/young.htm