Author Topic: Deena IS screwed  (Read 3736 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Deena IS screwed
« on: April 10, 2003, 08:43:01 PM »
Well, I guess, Deena is gone :'( and I will be the first to admit that I will miss her so much. The one thing I am very surprised is that Rob, who said he had an secret alliance with her to the end, voted for her.

I am very, very upset with Heidi. She is the one and only person who got Deena voted out, if she would have just SHUT UP, but NO. And then she thinks she brings brains to the tribe. HA! Yeah right. The only two things she brings to the tribe is on her chest! HA HA, take that Heidi. Ok, so I admit, I like them too!!! But she does not bring smarts to the table and Jeff was right to call her on that tonite. Not a great show tonite just because Deena is gone, and I will miss you a lot Deena.

Deena if you are reading this (Yeah Right, man I just crack myself up sometimes): You are a very good player. Thanks for bringing to the game your game face and your brains. I will miss you.

Rob

Offline 2darlings

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
Re:Deena IS screwed
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2003, 10:17:42 AM »
From what I seen with Deena is that she got to carried away with the faith that all the women would stand together and defeat the men. Sorry to say this but her ego screwed her as much as Heidi did. She forgot it was a game and who she was talking to when it came to the two princesses she was dealing with who plain doing get it. Heidi likes Jenna and Jenna likes Alex and Jenna only can see the lust she has for Alex and not the smart thing to do because it is a game. Jenna thought with her pants and not her brains other words. Heidi was loyal to what she thought her friend would want and didn't think about what was best for her in the game. As far as what's on her chest there isn’t much and they are looking pretty bad anyways right now with the amount of weight she's lost. I'm betting that that the weight loss that both Jenna and Heidi has loss will end up hurting them when it comes to winning. Just like it has in the past with other slim women who came on the Survivor show. The princesses aren't smart enough to see that the guys will cut them lose before they let them win.  The both will get what's coming to them soon enough and they will set back going huh what happened and then get ticked before they figure it out. Deena will get her justice on the sidelines unfortunately.  I personally like Christy but I know that she will be tossed out soon enough also because she isn't manipulative enough to do to the rest, as they will to her. Honestly I don't like what's left of the group and will probably be unhappy with whoever wins at this point. I still will watch it though and grumble at the end til the next show.

Theresa

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2003, 11:00:56 AM »
I am sooo ticked, those stupid a$$ woman.  I didn't like them at the start and I don't like them now.  I can not believe they were sooooo stupid as not to stick together.  Seeing the way those four are going to act next week, really ticks me off.  If I was Butch and Christy I would let them starve.  They could get and fix their own food and water and let the others do without in my opinion.  

I wanted Deena to win  :'(.  She was a real player.

Theresa

Offline richardca

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2003, 05:00:45 PM »
Deena got together with Rob and Jenna to discuss Roger and Dave boots.  Deena's mistake was proposing to Rob, Heidi and Christy that they drop Alex out of their alliance. Then she compounds the problem by letting Heidi get to Jenna first. She should have gotten Rob and Jenna aside and told them she was worried about Alex. Do not make it an immediate problem! Keep Matt and Butch the immediate targets and let things brew towards an Alex boot.

Deena rushed things and it blew up in her face.
That said I think Rob is the major loser in this. Think he is turning into Survivor version of Josh (BB). He has too many allies to be trusted.
He is now allied with Heidi-Jenna and Alex in dominant alliance. But he is a single in tight with 2-1 threesome. He is the fifth wheel or worse, in that alliance. At best, he gets fourth and probably gets voted off at fifth when they no longer need him. But then where does he go? He cut his bridges with Christy when he let her vote with Deena. Without Christy's vote, he cannot use Matthew's and Butch's votes. If he did get their votes doubt he can get any better than fourth.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2003, 02:25:25 PM »
I just have to say that I think that everyone put it perfectly to the situation that is going on in the Survivor camp.
Rob

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2003, 09:26:42 AM »
Good analysis Richard ~~ and welcome come by more often and talk about the show.

Deena tried to play too many angles, I agree.Plus she made herself a target by doing really well in the challenges.  She should have thrown some like Rob did.  

I too think Rob just put himself as a soon to be target.  He wanted to keep the cute girls happy~~~even though he though Alex a threat too.  

Christy being out of the loop will push her to Butch and Matt.  They are in the loop and Butch has been honest with her.  She knows that Jenna and Heidi do not like her and I have never seen Alex really talk to her.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2003, 01:24:05 AM »
I was finally able to watch survivor last night and was very disappointed that Deena got voted off as I liked her also.  I cannot stand Heidi and why does she think she brings intelligence and athletic ability????  Who is she kidding?  I use to like Heidi but I hope she gets voted off next.  Do you think Christy, Matt and Butch can convince Rob to be on their side and start voting off Heidi, Jenna and Alex off??  Is this a possibility??  I noticed that Butch and Christy gets the least air time.