Author Topic: Julie  (Read 33201 times)

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
Re: Julie
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2004, 11:38:57 PM »
There was a time I thought 43 was old. Not anymore. But the funny thing is that I don't really feel old. But my body reminds me of it every now and then.

Chakeeta asked what Jeffy would do if he didn't host Survivor. Well, he could go back to hosting Rock and Roll Jeopordy. Does anyone remember that show?  ^:)^

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2004, 12:32:14 AM »
I DO!!!!!!
I actually remember watching the first episode of survivor and recognizing him from it (I think it was even on vh1 that morning)!!!!
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2004, 02:15:37 AM »
GROSS! Jeff naked...gag! Have at it puddin and River.

Yeah, I remember him from R & R J. He is much better on Survivor.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2004, 12:32:19 PM »
GROSS! Jeff naked...gag! Have at it puddin and River.

Yeah, I remember him from R & R J. He is much better on Survivor.
:)*

There was a time I thought 43 was old. Not anymore. But the funny thing is that I don't really feel old. But my body reminds me of it every now and then.
tanbuns ..I heart you  :-* :-*

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2004, 10:16:05 PM »
back on topic.  Julie really is making a mistake going out with Jeff. 
The Best Aliance in Survivor History!!!!

RFF's number 1 Steph LaGrossa Fan

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2004, 10:34:35 PM »
because ??

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2004, 01:00:20 AM »
mainly because if there is annother all stars her relationship with Jeff whether broken up or still going would make it so that she couldn't compete.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2004, 05:09:38 AM »
I don't think she has to worry either way, I am sure she will be set.

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2004, 05:40:22 AM »
I really do think a relationship between them would totally roll out an apearance by her on all stars 2.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2004, 06:06:28 AM »
Let me clarify myself, if Julie stays with Jeff she doesn't have to worry about money. If they break up, I am sure Jeff realizes that she has forfeited her shot at ASS and he will try to help her out (by maybe getting her a job somewhere).  :\/

Riverrat

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2004, 08:54:18 AM »
 :()()  Give up Cecil. LOL Julie has it made and is the envy of every normal woman in America. Personally as far as looks, she couldn't do better than Jeff so, get over it.  :)()  I'm sure Jeff has enough millions of his own to give her one of them without her starving in a jungle for thirty nine days. She has probably already had all kinds of offers for modeling jobs, etc.How could she possibly be better off without Jeff?  :\/ I think she is probably the winner bar none of this season.

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2004, 12:15:08 PM »
The fact that Jiffy hasn't used Survivor as his own private dating service shows me that this is serious between the two of them.  From what I understand, Julie is going to work on her Master's and she should be able to take care of herself.  Do you think Jiffy lives an extravagant lifestyle?  I always think of him as a guy who likes adventure rather than acquiring lots of creature comforts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2004, 08:21:02 PM »
I really do think a relationship between them would totally roll out an apearance by her on all stars 2.

;)

Question: Will it be more fun for you to get back to the rookies?
Jeff Probst: Definitely. All Stars was a fun experiment. I would vote never to do it again. If I had any say. I think the game is better played by strangers.The benefit to having an All Star season is that you have 18 of your greatest characters who will always give you gold and are hilarious to watch. The downside is you've already seen them once. That's the flip flop. You can get away with it once in awhile. Ratings reflect that people watched this season, they didn't go anywhere. After watching the All Stars play it maybe we'll get back to a unique approach rather than emulate people. Figure out who you are and don't come out here and try to emulate other people.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,1987.0.html#quickreply
« Last Edit: December 20, 2004, 08:26:46 PM by puddin »

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2004, 08:32:03 PM »
"Give up Cecil. LOL Julie has it made and is the envy of every normal woman in America. Personally as far as looks, she couldn't do better than Jeff so, get over it.    I'm sure Jeff has enough millions of his own to give her one of them without her starving in a jungle for thirty nine days. She has probably already had all kinds of offers for modeling jobs, etc.How could she possibly be better off without Jeff?"

Now hold up a second River.  As far as looks go, I know for a fact she could do better. ;D  Now I may not have the millions that Jeff Probst has but La Casa de Freeman does have Tivo, 5 out of a 12 pack of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale in the Fridge, and a pizza place that delivers in under 40 minutes.  Not too shabby I'd say.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2004, 09:37:39 AM by Trevor »
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2004, 10:05:40 PM »
I dissagree entirely but I'll tell you what I'd like to see.  All the survivor winners facing off in a competition.

Riverrat

« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2004, 09:14:49 AM »
 :()() @ Trevor.  Not to shabby at all Trevor but..........I wold have to SEE you to know for sure about the looks.  (#)

You guys are just jealous and you know it. Live with it. I have to live with Julie having Jeffy.  :':')

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2004, 12:56:30 PM »
I dissagree entirely but I'll tell you what I'd like to see. All the survivor winners facing off in a competition.

That would be interesting, but with only eight seasons (I don't count ASS) of winners and now CBS has 20 contestants, it will be a looong time before winners face off against each other.

On to another topic, Julie... :)ZZZ:)...Jeff :)ZZZ:). These two deserve each other. Talk about boring!  :)ZZZ:)

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2004, 09:28:14 PM »
:()() @ Trevor.  Not to shabby at all Trevor but..........I wold have to SEE you to know for sure about the looks.  (#)

You guys are just jealous and you know it. Live with it. I have to live with Julie having Jeffy.  :':')

Your damned right I'm jelous. lol

Riverrat

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2004, 11:07:05 PM »
AHHA Now you tell us. LOL Oh well Cecil, join the crowd.  :)*

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2004, 05:45:57 AM »
 :)X  Don't tell anyone that I wanted to score with Julie and that I'm annoyed cause shes no longer single.

Riverrat

« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2004, 08:44:25 AM »
 *()* ok, sshhhhh I won't tell a soul.  (#)