Author Topic: DONALD TRUMP "HIRES" REGIS PHILBIN TO CO-HOST "THE APPRENTICE" CAST REUNION DURI  (Read 5451 times)

Offline rigel

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
MUSIC LEGEND TONY BENNETT PLUS NBA STARS DIKEMBE MUTOMBO, MICHAEL FINLEY, HALL OF FAMER BOB LANIER FEATURED IN FINAL TASKS

NEW YORK -– December 13, 2004 – "Trumpster" and Regis will be together again during NBC's three hour "Apprentice" finale event on December 16 from 8pm-11pm ET. Regis will co-host a portion of the live telecast from Lincoln Center's Alice Tully Hall including the cast reunion. Either Jennifer Massey or Kelly Perdew will be appointed Donald Trump's next "Apprentice" during the broadcast.

"Regis Philbin has been one of my closest friends for more than 20 years. He is a legend in the business and I personally invited him to join me in hosting 'The Apprentice' three hour finale," said Donald Trump. "It will be great to incorporate his expertise at hosting live events and I know we are also going to have fun together."

"I'm very happy that NBC asked me to be a part of the 'Apprentice' finale," said Regis Philbin. "It's one of the biggest shows of the year and I'm honored to be with my pal Donald Trump, the hottest guy in the business. Me and the Trumpster, what a team."

Also featured in the taped portion of the finale are Tony Bennett, NBA Commissioner David Stern, Bob Lanier and 16 of the NBA's rising stars. Bennett throws a kink into Kelly's organization of The Genworth Trump Polo Cup with a last minute benefit performance while Jennifer struggles to wrangle 16 NBA stars for The Genworth Charity Basketball Classic and is missing a host for her event. "Fired" Apprenti John, Raj and Elizabeth worked for Kelly and Pamela, Chris and Stacy R. were hired by Jennifer.

The 16 NBA stars featured on "The Apprentice" are: Shandon Anderson, Jason Collins, Juan Dixon, Michael Finley, Drew Gooden, Larry Hughes, Mark Jackson, Brevin Knight, Corey Maggette, Amal McCaskill, Dikembe Mutombo, Morris Peterson, Tayshaun Prince, Kareem Rush, Amare Stoudemire and Dwayne Wade.

After more than 40 years in front of the camera, Regis Philbin has become a cultural icon in television broadcasting. The Emmy-winning host of the top-rated talker "Live with Regis and Kelly" took his daytime success to primetime in 1999 with "Who Wants to be a Millionaire," and again in 2004 with "Super Millionaire." In his long career, he has ambitiously tackled talk shows, game shows, the literary world, the fashion industry, and most recently the music world with his new album, "When You're Smiling."

"The Apprentice" is produced by Mark Burnett Productions in association with Trump Productions LLC. Mark Burnett, Donald Trump and Jay Bienstock are executive producers. Conrad Riggs and Kevin Harris are co-executive producers. Al Berman is executive producer of the live broadcast December 16.

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
how is dikembe mutombo a rising star??? he was a riising star in 1994! :)*
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
 :()()