Author Topic: Scout's Comment Over Her Vote  (Read 3114 times)

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
Scout's Comment Over Her Vote
« on: December 10, 2004, 07:07:57 PM »
... something about Julie going "back to her roots."

Okay.  The casual viewer probably had no idea whatsoever what Scout meant.  My guess is that it had to do with Julie's Native American heritage.  And I only know that from reading up on the players and from watching their audition tapes.  I'm guessing most people were in the dark, and thought Scout was having a moment of some sort.

Why was Scout's comment selected for airing?  It's not like they show all of them.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Scout's Comment Over Her Vote
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 09:00:14 PM »
Scout said it because shes a bitch and says mean things all the time , I think they aired it because it was one of the kinder things that she has said  :)X ?

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2004, 01:08:30 PM »
Yeah.  I thought she was the wrong person to say anything along the lines of being out of touch of something.

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2004, 06:25:31 PM »
Scout said it because shes a b!tch and says mean things all the time , I think they aired it because it was one of the kinder things that she has said?

Yep! I wonder what her partner, Annie, thinks of Scout's true colors?  Scout also has to let out a cry everytime she gets excited. I cannot stand watching her. She should just keep her mouth shut.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

surviordude_JT

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2004, 08:15:58 PM »
Scout said it because shes a b!tch and says mean things all the time , I think they aired it because it was one of the kinder things that she has said  :)X ?

Thats tru  :()()