Author Topic: MW Final Round discussion  (Read 5964 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
MW Final Round discussion
« on: December 10, 2004, 09:49:09 AM »
Sorry I did not copy them questions...trying to finish up before trip tomorrow.  Good Luck to all!!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2004, 05:18:04 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: MW is up for final picks
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 10:48:55 AM »
 :D I'll miss you Texan  :)_{}
Your team goes down to one be carefull!!!
Round 14 

It's the fastest update in the history of Mediiia Whore. Exciting isn't it? Don't get used to it, the next update won't happen until the first full moon of the new year and that's only if Mediiia Whore is awake to see it. Why? Because Mediiia Whore can make you wait that long.

This week you have to pick ONE Survivor for your team. It might be a good idea to pick the one that wins the game but anything can happen with the final scores. *blink* *blink*

You also have a shot at one thousand points for the final round of the game. This can give some of you a chance to take over first place and be the envy of all your... hmmm... does anyone's friends care about this game? If they do, it's time to start looking for some new ones. Or buy some on eBay.

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who wins Survivor: Vanuatu? (150 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who finishes second? (75 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who finishes third? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who finishes fourth? (25 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who wins the final three immunity challenge? (75 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who wins the final four immunity challenge? (75 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who does Ami vote for at the final TC? (20 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who does Chad vote for at the final TC? (20 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who does Julie vote for at the final TC? (20 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who does Lea vote for at the final TC? (20 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who does Leann vote for at the final TC (20 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who does Chris vote for at the final TC? (25 Minutes of Fame)  Eliza He is not on the jury Scout Twila 
Who does Eliza vote for at the final TC? (25 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Scout She is not on the jury Twila 
Who does Scout vote for at the final TC? (25 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza She is not on the jury Twila 
Who does Twila vote for at the final TC? (25 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout She is not on the jury 
Will we see a tie vote? (30 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
What will the final jury vote be? (30 Minutes of Fame)  4-3 5-3 6-1 7-0 
Who has the best jury rant? (as determined by Mediiia Whore) (40 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza Julie Lea Leann Scout Twila 
Who gives the worst final jury speech? (as determined by Mediiia Whore) (40 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza Julie Lea Leann Scout Twila 
Does Lex still suck? (25 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes 
Which pre-jury bootee does Jeff talk to first at the reunion? (35 Minutes of Fame)  Brady Brook Dolly JohnK JohnP Lisa Mia Rory Travis 
Will Ami and Twila make up at the reunion? (20 Minutes of Fame)  No they still hate each other Yes with a firm handshake Yes with a lesbian lip lock Yes with empty, meaningless words 
Will we see Rupert at the reunion? (30 Minutes of Fame)  No, it's a Christmas miracle Yes - unfortunately Yes and that tie-dyed shirt too Yes and they give him another million 
Will the same person win both challenges? (25 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
Does the winner get to give a car away at the reunion? (25 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
Who is to blame for this season? (100 Minutes of Fame)  Burnett Canada Elgin George W. Bush God She314 The CBS Webmaster 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: MW Final Round discussion
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2004, 05:23:44 PM »
My picks , not written in stone 
Round 14 Questions
Who wins Survivor: Vanuatu? Eliza
Who finishes second? Chris
Who finishes third? Twila
Who finishes fourth? Scout I keep going back and forth on this maybe Twila ?) ?:)?
Who wins the final three immunity challenge? Eliza
Who wins the final four immunity challenge? Eliza
Who does Ami vote for at the final TC? Eliza
Who does Chad vote for at the final TC? Chris
Who does Julie vote for at the final TC? Eliza
Who does Lea vote for at the final TC? Chris
Who does Leann vote for at the final TC Eliza
Who does Chris vote for at the final TC? He is not on the jury
Who does Eliza vote for at the final TC? She is not on the jury
Who does Scout vote for at the final TC? Chris
Who does Twila vote for at the final TC? Eliza ( Hinkies)
Will we see a tie vote? NO
What will the final jury vote be? 4-3
Who has the best jury rant? (as determined by Mediiia Whore) Twila
Who gives the worst final jury speech? (as determined by Mediiia Whore) Chad
Does Lex still suck? Yes
Which pre-jury bootee does Jeff talk to first at the reunion? Rory ( as good a guess as any , I can't even remember the other's )
Will Ami and Twila make up at the reunion? Yes
Will we see Rupert at the reunion? Yes
Will the same person win both challenges? Yes
Does the winner get to give a car away at the reunion? No
Who is to blame for this season? Burnett  
« Last Edit: December 11, 2004, 12:47:56 AM by puddin »

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2004, 10:08:10 AM »

SUMMARY | PICKS | LEAGUES | RESULTS | RANKINGS | RULES | LOGOUT 

Round 14 Picks

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who wins Survivor: Vanuatu? (150 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who finishes second? (75 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila  
Who finishes third? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who finishes fourth? (25 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who wins the final three immunity challenge? (75 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who wins the final four immunity challenge? (75 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who does Ami vote for at the final TC? (20 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who does Chad vote for at the final TC? (20 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who does Julie vote for at the final TC? (20 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who does Lea vote for at the final TC? (20 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who does Leann vote for at the final TC (20 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout Twila 
Who does Chris vote for at the final TC? (25 Minutes of Fame)  Eliza He is not on the jury Scout Twila 
Who does Eliza vote for at the final TC? (25 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Scout She is not on the jury Twila 
Who does Scout vote for at the final TC? (25 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza She is not on the jury Twila 
Who does Twila vote for at the final TC? (25 Minutes of Fame)  Chris Eliza Scout She is not on the jury 
Will we see a tie vote? (30 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
What will the final jury vote be? (30 Minutes of Fame)  4-3 5-2 6-1 7-0 
Who has the best jury rant? (as determined by Mediiia Whore) (40 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza Julie Lea Leann Scout Twila 
Who gives the worst final jury speech? (as determined by Mediiia Whore) (40 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza Julie Lea Leann Scout Twila 
Does Lex still suck? (25 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes 
Which pre-jury bootee does Jeff talk to first at the reunion? (35 Minutes of Fame)  Brady Brook Dolly JohnK JohnP Lisa Mia Rory Travis 
Will Ami and Twila make up at the reunion? (20 Minutes of Fame)  No they still hate each other Yes with a firm handshake Yes with a lesbian lip lock Yes with empty, meaningless words 
Will we see Rupert at the reunion? (30 Minutes of Fame)  No, it's a Christmas miracle Yes - unfortunately Yes and that tie-dyed shirt too Yes and they give him another million 
Will the same person win both challenges? (25 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
Does the winner get to give a car away at the reunion? (25 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
Who is to blame for this season? (100 Minutes of Fame)  Burnett Canada Elgin George W. Bush God She314 The CBS Webmaster 

Mediiia Whore Team 
Select *1*  Chris

The reason I went with Chris and Twila on the winners of IC4 and IC3 respectively, is due to DarkRivers prediction.  I feel they will unload Scout first because she is the biggest threat in front of the jury - the most likeable.  Then, Twila takes Chris to final two thinking that the ladies will vote for her.  I really don't know how the voting will break down, but I suspect Chris will get many votes just for being the sole male survivor after the other guys were unloaded early in the game. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2004, 10:11:12 AM »
 :)_{} thanks amikino , based on DarkRivers post @ chatter it looks like my picks may change too  :-\

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2004, 02:35:39 PM »
What did Dark Rivers post?  OMG i can not decide who will win.  i have went with Eliza to win all season because of the lists at the beginning of the season but i want Chris to win sooooooo bad.  i liked Chris before the season even started, just based on profile, interview and audition tape.  i also want him to win because he did so poorly in the first challenge and because he is a man he should have been gone anyway.  Maybe i just like the underdog to win.  It just seems like the two things being against him winning and him still being there he should be the sole survivor...  but do i go with gut or do i go with what the spoiler lists said from the start. If anyone can give me some spoiler info that points to Chris winning it would sure be helpful, lol...

t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2004, 02:40:08 PM »
Let me get out my crystal ball . ..looking and I see nothing   :)* . Go with your gut BJ , thats what I'm doing .
I'm hoping , hoping that Snewser picks Eliza . I don't want to change picks .. :D

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2004, 02:41:12 PM »
Dark Rivers posted a *guess* that Chris would win, Twila second. It's in this string
http://p072.ezboard.com/fsurvivorchatterfrm152.showMessage?topicID=93.topic

I've changed my MW picks so many times since this morning, it's hard to keep track.  Although I *still* think Scout wins, but with further info on the IC challenges, I no longer think Eliza wins either.  So here are my current picks:

Who wins Survivor: Vanuatu? (150 Minutes of Fame)      Scout
Who finishes second? (75 Minutes of Fame)    Twila
Who finishes third? (50 Minutes of Fame)    Chris
Who finishes fourth? (25 Minutes of Fame)    Eliza
Who wins the final three immunity challenge? (75 Minutes of Fame)    Twila
Who wins the final four immunity challenge? (75 Minutes of Fame)    Chris
Who does Ami vote for at the final TC? (20 Minutes of Fame)    Scout
Who does Chad vote for at the final TC? (20 Minutes of Fame)    Scout
Who does Julie vote for at the final TC? (20 Minutes of Fame)    Scout
Who does Lea vote for at the final TC? (20 Minutes of Fame)    Scout
Who does Leann vote for at the final TC (20 Minutes of Fame)    Scout
Who does Chris vote for at the final TC? (25 Minutes of Fame)    Scout
Who does Eliza vote for at the final TC? (25 Minutes of Fame)    Scout
Who does Scout vote for at the final TC? (25 Minutes of Fame)    She is not on the jury
Who does Twila vote for at the final TC? (25 Minutes of Fame)    She is not on the jury
Will we see a tie vote? (30 Minutes of Fame)    No
What will the final jury vote be? (30 Minutes of Fame)    7-0
Who has the best jury rant? (as determined by Mediiia Whore) (40 Minutes of Fame)    Ami
Who gives the worst final jury speech? (as determined by Mediiia Whore) (40 Minutes of Fame)    Eliza
Does Lex still suck? (25 Minutes of Fame)    Yes
Which pre-jury bootee does Jeff talk to first at the reunion? (35 Minutes of Fame)    Rory
Will Ami and Twila make up at the reunion? (20 Minutes of Fame)    Yes with empty, meaningless words
Will we see Rupert at the reunion? (30 Minutes of Fame)    Yes and that tie-dyed shirt too
Will the same person win both challenges? (25 Minutes of Fame)    No
Does the winner get to give a car away at the reunion? (25 Minutes of Fame)    No
Who is to blame for this season? (100 Minutes of Fame)    She314

(as you can see, if it's Scout vs Twila, I can't see anyone voting for Twila).  I'm probably wrong, but I'll go down in a blaze!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2004, 03:06:57 PM »
rmax posted ~
(as you can see, if it's Scout vs Twila, I can't see anyone voting for Twila).  I'm probably wrong, but I'll go down in a blaze!
Make room for me rmax , if its a Twila /Scout final two I will set my self on fire   :D Good Luck sweetie , enjoy the show  :)_{}

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2004, 03:51:07 PM »
Thanks!  Good luck to you (and everyone here) too.  I seem to be in the minority in predicting Scout to win.  It would be fun to be right, but the world won't end if I'm wrong.   :\/

So, whatever happens, it should be a good finale.