Author Topic: Sera's Final Movie~Survivor: Apocalypse Wow  (Read 18504 times)

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
Re: Sera's Final Movie~Survivor: Apocalypse Wow
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2004, 01:48:25 PM »
I still hope Eliza is going on the IC run. She wins the next 2 and takes Scout with her, because she is pissed at Chris for changing his mind and not filling her in before tribal.

Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2004, 02:09:28 PM »
I hope that she does too chakeeta. I'm still up in the air about the final 2 , I just dont see Twila there . No matter ..I may be shooting myself in the mouth but, I feel a Eliza win as I've been saying for months . The non-believers never would have known that she would have lasted this long..same goes for Chris & Scout . ;)

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2004, 06:47:19 PM »
I don't see Twila there either. I think she is next out.

How funny was it that Eliza said it was the first time she didn't have to pack for tribal? She should have kept up the tradition. It would have been funny.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2004, 07:00:05 PM »
 :D hmm maybe she should have ..just for the heck of it . She looked cute and her hair was real nice..she was so ready to celebrate what she thought was a Twilal boot .
Should we take bets as to who has the first verbal arguement in the opening scene on Sunday   :D ? the **** will hit the fan ..and I hope that Chris gets it in the face  **:)**

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2004, 01:25:11 PM »
Should we take bets as to who has the first verbal arguement in the opening scene on Sunday   :D ? the **** will hit the fan ..and I hope that Chris gets it in the face 

Great idea! I figure if it is Eliza and Chris in F2, Twila may have last question. Hmmm... let's see, Scout will have some choice words. Ooohh, what will Leann say, but I don't think she has a mean bone in her body, so she probably won't be to tough. Jules will come down hard on Chris. She said on The Early Show she didn't like the fact that he used their friendship as a reason to keep her in and then he votes her out. I think Jules will start the flinging and Chris better duck!

It is going to be good! **:)**