Author Topic: Winner of Apprentice1_Bil Rancic Bio  (Read 3939 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Winner of Apprentice1_Bil Rancic Bio
« on: December 06, 2004, 09:48:30 PM »
Someone was asking where Bill Rancic is from.  Here's his Bio:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Apprentice/contestants/about_bill.shtml

"I'm a trained killer - in business."
--Bill Rancic

William "Bill" Rancic founded cigarsaroundtheworld.com eight years ago in a 400 sq. ft. studio apartment. Today it is a thriving multi-million dollar national operation. The son of educators, he is a true entrepreneur, paying his way through college by starting a boat wash and wax business in the Chicago area. He is also an adventure junkie. When he is not making business deals he enjoys skydiving and scuba diving. In addition to his cigar company, Bill also develops real estate and speaks at universities and businesses around the country.

What is your definition of "success"?
If I can lead a happy life, touch the lives of others in a positive way, win the respect of those that I care about … and make a few million along the way then I have been successful.

Who do you admire most (personally and/or professionally)?
The person that I admire most would definitely be my Father. Forgoing a more lucrative career in the business world he chose to educate others as a superintendent of schools for 20 years and then as a college professor. He had a true passion for what he did and had a positive influence on thousands of people, encouraging them to follow their dreams. He had a zest for life and a true appreciation for balance, always taking time to do the things he loved and sharing them with me; snow skiing, nature, a sunrise, or even an old Clint Eastwood movie. He always taught me that there is no easy way to success, hard work, honesty and determination will always prevail. Although he lost his battle with cancer he never gave up, he chose the path that was definitely less traveled undergoing experimental treatments and surgeries at the National Institute of Health always optimistic for a cure. I have taken the lessons that I have learned from my father and applied them to my everyday life, confident that he is proud of me.

What cartoon character do you most relate to and why?
The Roadrunner. He would see an opportunity and act upon it, always staying ahead of the competition. The fake detour sign, the falling anvil and the TNT never got to him because of his speed and perceptiveness... Beep, Beep

Comments may have been edited.
------------------
WoW...what a guy!  I'm so glad he won Appretice One!  :)()

Ruday ;D

« Last Edit: December 07, 2004, 01:27:22 AM by RudyRules »