Author Topic: WK10 ~CBS Bonus for Fantasy League  (Read 5915 times)

Offline bama_chevygal

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
WK10 ~CBS Bonus for Fantasy League
« on: November 12, 2004, 04:40:10 PM »
Question from the SURVIVOR LIVE: THE INTERNET TALK SHOW Bonus Points

On the November 12 episode of SURVIVOR LIVE, Sarge was upset that the women had eaten a certain food item. What was the food?

chicken wings
« Last Edit: November 12, 2004, 11:17:37 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: CBS Bonus for Fantasy League
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 06:59:14 PM »
YAY !!! thanks bama .. ^:)^

Offline bama_chevygal

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: WK10 ~CBS Bonus for Fantasy League
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2004, 07:46:08 AM »
 *()* YOUR VERY WELCOME

Riverrat

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2004, 11:22:33 AM »
Thanks bama. Now who do I pick for what? LOL I squeaked back into the top hundred this week. Just barely tho. I was right up there where Magiila is until last week. :(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2004, 03:48:31 PM »
Really River ..WOW  Your doing really good.. *()*
This week I think i'll take Chad/Chris/Ami /Eliza..since it looks like they share reward..also the guys like to lift when they win  ;) Could be that one those four win the IC?? Haven't really thought about the first interview or who Jeff speaks to at TC yet  ?:)?

Riverrat

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2004, 11:11:02 PM »
Ya but, if Eliza is booted  ( or hopefully Ami) you lose 25 points.  :)_{}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2004, 11:43:58 PM »
yeah but..if either them win IC its + points  ;D 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2004, 10:28:45 AM by puddin »

Riverrat

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2004, 02:01:22 AM »
Oh shush  :()() Just make sure you tell me if one of them is getting booted.

Now I lost the post I was looking for. Does it say one survivor over indulges and pays for it later? Or one says too much and pays for it later? I thought it was eating and drinking too much but then I read somewhere on here about Eliza saying too much. 

:':') I could see if my eyes and nose would quit dripping. I can't sleep and you're picking on me.  :':')

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2004, 10:30:21 AM »
Its under Speculation sweetie ..now stop crying (((((((((hugs)))))))) :)*

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2004, 12:40:49 PM »
Are there any pics that show Ami lifting Eliza?  Or is it just Chad & Chris?  Also, looks like Twila is doing most of the lifting on Julie.  Hmmm.. who to pick :-\
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Riverrat

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2004, 01:44:11 PM »
yep that was my thought to. I see Twila lifting Julie and Scout helping so, I want to know who's voted off since a team challenge is only worth 10 points. I could lose more than I gain. "splain that to puddin ok?  :()()

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2004, 01:55:24 PM »
Magiiila..I just don't trust CBS to give us the lifting points for the RC . I was thinking that the men would lift each other in celebration of a group win ..
Technically its not a Group RC win..I view it as individual since they are merged ..not really a seperate tribe??
But, I'm probably wrong  :)*

just to note..Julie & Eliza are the two tied up in the RC and they are the ones seen being lifted

Celebration

Reads Tree Mail: You score 10 points any time one of your Survivors reads aloud any part of the "Tree Mail."
Goes in Ocean: You score 8 points any time one of your Survivors goes into the ocean - except during a challenge. No points are awarded for being in water during challenge. The Survivor must be in the water above their knees.
Chops Coconut with Machete: You score 15 points on every occasion that one of your Survivors uses a machete to chop a coconut. The points are for striking the actual coconut with the blade of the knife. Points are awarded for each coconut the Survivor works on.
Cries: You score 10 points any time one of your Survivors sheds tears.
Immunity Challenge (group): You score 10 points any time one your Survivors is on the Tribe that wins Immunity.
Immunity (individual): You score 25 points any time one your Survivors wins the individual Immunity Challenge.
Reward Challenge (group): You score 10 points any time one your Survivors is on the Tribe that wins a Reward Challenge.
Reward Challenge (individual): You score 20 points any time one your Survivors wins the individual Reward Challenge.
Sits Out Challenge: You lose 12 points any time one of your team does not take part a group challenge - reward or immunity.
Voted Off: You lose 20 points when one of your Survivors gets voted off of the show.
Bonus Points: You are awarded 40 points any time one of your Survivors performs the activity that you have selected for them in the "Bonus Points" area. 

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2004, 02:27:42 PM »
And how do they get up on the poles....it is possible they are lifted there, too?  I see Scout up there, but I can't for the life of me figure out how she gets there.  I just can't see her climbing all the way up by herself.  :\/
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2004, 05:53:13 PM »
LOL...I really don't know..I'm thinking that maybe the poles are greased and they have to climb?..do you think that they have a crane that lifts them to the top?

In these Vidcaps you could see Twila sliding down...its hard to tell whether Julie is reclimbing or it could be that shes out..don't you think that  Scout looks quite comfy up there

At MessHall it was pointed out that these are Ami's red sneakers..misdirection or does Ami hang on?

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2004, 10:56:58 PM »
I see Scout up there, but I can't for the life of me figure out how she gets there.
lol

Interesting that they have foot holds. Why not just let them slip on down?
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip: