Author Topic: Eliza's ousted next  (Read 6651 times)

Offline Zyx

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Eliza's ousted next
« on: November 08, 2004, 05:08:20 PM »
Eliza, IMO, is gonna be ousted next.

Julie's gonna win...if you think about it...all the female winners, like Julie, are flyin' under the radar.  ;)

So Tina, Vecepia, Jenna, Amber. Not Sandra, who did everything BUT that. The non-threats, and the people who fly under the radar are THE ABSOLUTE BEST SURVIVOR PLAYERS...I'd rather Sarge or Twila win though...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Eliza's ousted next
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2004, 05:49:04 PM »
Welcome to the forum Zyx .. :)_{} ..you just may be right ,but this week an Eliza boot  I don't think so ,  she slips even more UTR this week  because  of the alpha males/females she may get further than expected ...as for the final four..spoilers  8-)'  could be wrong and it just may be Julie or LeeAnn  in the final 2 , not Eliza maybe even Twila instead of Scout  ?

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2004, 07:15:34 PM »
this is my first post, so i hope it is ok *()*  with 5 women and 3 guys, i am thinking lea is the most vunerable because of the power tripper he is!!  :(*8     i can see chris and chad bonding with the girls,  *()*   and ami detests power trippers!!  |:(   having the influence she does, i think it will be a lea boot!!   :\/  hi puddin!!! :)_{} **:)**

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2004, 08:10:21 PM »
Sometime's I play it out in my head ..lets see
Scene opens ..Twila in a confessional .." I told the men that I was going after Rory , he's too strong in the challenges ..I told them that I will go deal with the Ami boot next week..and why should't I ? I was never treated very nice at Yasur..heck ! If it wasn't for Dolly screwing up in EP 2 I would probably have been booted by the Bowheads a long time ago  ..why should I vote off that MHL ..she puts her hands all over me besides , I have a new alliance now , Sarge , Chris & Chad . Better her than me . My only real friend at Yasur was Scout ..hmmm maybe I could pull her and one of the other girls over to the Flapevis side ..if Ami don't go soon she will be a force to be reckoned with in the end "
"uh oh ..here comes Sarge & Chad ..they  looks pissed  ?:) "

Sarge .." Dam you Twila ..what the hell was that about ? You said that we were 5 tight ? Then you turned around and voted off our last hope for numbers ..Rory ! |:(
Twila .." awww shut your trap and quit your belly aching ..all you had to do was tell me that you were voting for Ami ..but no..you just assumed that I was voting with you all "
Sarge " well no thanks to your back stabbing vote..we are now  screwed , you just know that their are 3 men left and we will be pagoned "
Twila " would you just listen to me for a sec ? Why should I trust you ? You promised me & Julie a final four spot .."
Sarge "WTF ..I made no such promise to Julie "
Twila " Huh"
Sarge .." Julie lied "
Twila .." that lieing two faced bitch..I oughta cut her heart out " ..but not yet ..lets use her lie as a advantage ..Sarge ..you go tell her that if she wants that final 4 spot that she sure as hell better vote with the Lopevi's or her ass is grass "

LeeAnn & Julie come running into the camp ..TreeMail ..written on a skull
Get ready for RC ..everyone decorate a stick as they will be used as a torch in the upcoming Q&A RC "

Ami  gets excited ..woo hoo another reason to paint & touch the women ..another Love fest
Sarge is fuming " this is disgusting ..all of that hugging and touching between the women ..Hmmphh  What about me ..? I gots to get me some of that affection ..I must get that MHL out of here ASAP ! Memememe..I want attention "

RC happens ..all of the torches are lit ..LeeAnn wins RC and takes Scout as a partner
Back at Camp Eliza is pissed .." why did the Yasurs all go after my torch first ? what could it mean ..this is personal !"
Twila " well you want to fix their asses ? how about coming into a alliance with me and the Flapevis ? That'll teach them ..we will boot that MHL and her clique right outta here "
Eliza .."hmmm sounds good..anyone but, me . I wonder if Jules will go along with this ? "

Scout & LeeAnn return from RC ..hugs ..I missed ya..I love ya.. B:) B:)

Eliza scream " TREEMAIL...could someone help me ? I have a pig here !!
Sarge .." mmm pig ..wheres my machete ?"
Eliza.." nonono you can't eat it..its part of the IC"
Sarge in confessional .." I'm gonna eat that dam pig I don't care what she says "

IC happens ..Sarge wins ? A man wins ? ( most likely scenario..MB finds a challenge made designed  for a man ..he finds away for the Flapevis to be safe for  another week )

TC ..Twila , Jules , Eliza , Sarge , Chad , & Chris vote for the MHL
Ami , Scout, Leeann vote for Chad?

:-* hiyas gammonwoman2  :-*

Riverrat

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2004, 09:27:20 PM »
Sometimes I worry about you puddin.  :()() I am still stuck on the 5-3 thing. If one woman went on RC it would work but not if two are gone.

Nice to see you  gammonwoman2   :)_{}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2004, 10:08:49 PM »
Yeah..I'm weird River .. :)*..time to lay off the Vodka..now were did I put that bottle of wine
 8-)'   ??

From E online ~ Watch with Kristen..not much here that we don't already know..

From ianzach: Anything on Survivor? It's reeeally good this season.
Rory's take on the latest ep: "The whole experience has just been wonderful, but last night [watching my last episode] was extremely difficult, because we never know what anyone else is saying off-camera or what their individual alliances are. The hardest part for me was just seeing and getting a really good idea of how entrenched Julie and Twila have become over in Lopevi and the fact that Sarge and Chad and Chris are falling for Julie and Twila hook, line and sinker." Rory adds, "The way that the game has gone from day one has been based on gender: male vs. female. And a lot of people have made comments during the course of the game that we're gonna break that up, change that and it's gonna be based more on the individual relationships with people. But we saw last night that they are clearly still voting based upon gender, and the only people that thought there was going to be a difference in that was Chad, Chris and Sarge."

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Trans/VeronicaMars/index3.html

Offline Zyx

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2004, 04:16:14 PM »
puddin - before I even knew about this rumor, I was thinking that it was gonna be Julie and Leann in the finals. I think Julie will win 5-2, only excepted by maybe Scout or Ami...

I think Eliza might be safe for 1 MORE ROUND, but then she's out. I think the only male that has even a slight glimpsey chance of getting to the Final Two is Sarge if he wins all the immunities...but the jury will have mostly Yasur, and they aren't gonna see that Sarge is deserving, so he'll lose anyway, but that was really Stupevi of Lopevi to keep Julie and Twila and get ridda John...they sealed their fate right there...so I can almost say that the Lopevi men did it to themselves. Just like Lex from last season: he trusted someone who put a knife in his back, and it was his own fault, not Rob's (although he is a villain). If they are gonna get rid of a Yasur woman, then it will be Eliza, (I think...)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2004, 04:58:05 PM »
My gut feeling is that Sarge goes this week..I'm not convinced yet that its a gal ..and If it is a gal ..I just don't have an Ami feeling ..some of the insider stuff that I read really leads me to believe that Twila would have voted Sarge out if he had not won the IC ..since we have very little to go on with the vidcaps its hard to get an idea of who wins IC ..
Oh another thing..getting back to the Eliza in the final four..well she was predicted ,as well as Sarge was , to have a family visit ..Sarges son and Eliza's boyfriend . Well forget all that ..from what I've been reading there is no proof of either of them having a family visit..so Yeah Zyx.. at this point I don't see Eliza winning this whole  thing and maybe now going in the next few weeks .. :)_|

Offline knowsalittle

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2004, 12:53:17 PM »
Hello, have you missed me? I'm sorry for the disappearce I had some work to take care of.

Puddin always listen to your gut.

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2004, 02:54:46 PM »
Puddin, your scenario is very plausible and logical.  However, we all know that the contestants on Survivor are rarely plausible &/or logical.  If Sarge or Chris can convince Twila to vote out a woman, I don't think it would be Ami only because of the editing so far.  I think she has more of a story line coming.  Although, I must say, I personally would love to see Ami go ^:)^

But Jeff P did say that the alliances break down and I don't think he was just talking about the phat 5 and we have yet to see a real breakdown of the women yet. 

But, I do think Eliza stays for a few more episodes...mostly because we haven't really even heard from her that much in confessionals, etc.

Remember, gut is logic and Survivors don't have much (with a few exceptions, ie Brian H, Rob C & Rob M, and Rich Hatch).
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline Zyx

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2004, 03:25:30 PM »
I hope they kick (Lopevi) Chris or (Yasur) Twila off, used to like Twila till she gave Rory the boot. And if you saw, did you see how "in control" she looked when she walked up to the urn? She was swaggering...I'd rather Eliza left....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2004, 07:12:56 PM »
Its about time you got back to work here knowsa knowsa knowsa .. **:)**...YES I MISSED YOU  ^:)^ ^:)^
I was crying  where oh where did my knowsa go
 :':')..........glad to see you back..you truly made my day  (#) (#) (#)  *()*
knowsalittle 
RFF VIP
RFF Jr. Member

I love Reality TV!

« Reply #8 on: Today at 01:53:17 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, have you missed me? I'm sorry for the disappearce I had some work to take care of.

Puddin always listen to your gut.

Yes Magiiila...I told you that I play weird things in my head  8-)'  :)* ..I'm sticking with the Sarge boot because I just can't see 3 (how many votes Lopevi would need ) girls defecting to the mens side ..one or two but, certainly not 3 ..and true ..if the women were going to pick off one of their own ..I think they would go after one of the Bowheads first ...I can't wait to see what happens this week ..will Eliza & Chad or Chris truly make a pact to the end? Will the men just get pecked off one by one? Will Sami & Brandon get back together ..how will Marlena survive the...oh ..wrong show  :)X
Posted by: Magiiila 
Insert Quote
Puddin, your scenario is very plausible and logical.  However, we all know that the contestants on Survivor are rarely plausible &/or logical.  If Sarge or Chris can convince Twila to vote out a woman, I don't think it would be Ami only because of the editing so far.  I think she has more of a story line coming.  Although, I must say, I personally would love to see Ami go

But Jeff P did say that the alliances break down and I don't think he was just talking about the phat 5 and we have yet to see a real breakdown of the women yet. 

But, I do think Eliza stays for a few more episodes...mostly because we haven't really even heard from her that much in confessionals, etc.

Remember, gut is logic and Survivors don't have much (with a few exceptions, ie Brian H, Rob C & Rob M, and Rich Hatch).

Shouts at Zyx .. Twila will stick around a bit longer, she has to finish pecking the men off  ... :)_| I think she makes the final four .. ;)

Riverrat

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2004, 10:44:05 AM »
I can see all of the speculation going to hell in a hand basket. I don't have a Lea feeling this week but, maybe it's because I want the MHL gone SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. My gut is fighting with logic. I think something weird and unexpected is going to happen this week. Bout time to.  :)ZZZ:) I haven't made my fantasy game picks yet and don't know what or who to pick. I know i can't do worse than last week. LOL

Welcome back knowsalittle. Even I missed you.  :-*

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2004, 12:13:27 PM »
Same here, River.  Don't have a gut feeling bout a Sarge boot.  Puddin, I'm leaning more towards your uh... hmmmgh..."scenario"!  :)()  (love it!)....that Twila is really w/ the guys, and Lopevi picks up 2-3 ladies to save Lopevi butts.  Or possibly like River, could MB have an unexpected twist in order to give the minority men a freaking chance?  If not, I hate this game right now...when it is soooo leaning towards the ladies.  If it were the other way around, I'd feel the same way!!  Hate it lopsided!! |:(
I'm honestly in a dilemma this week on who to pick for what...  :\/ ?:)?

Rudaaaaaaaaay :':')

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2004, 12:23:17 PM »
LOL..waiting on the snewser pick..refresh refresh refresh...watch it be  someone tottaly unexpected ........

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2004, 12:45:08 PM »
Ok so who has Snewser picked? Come on, my heart is going to explode with anticipation  :o Teehee

BTW Puddin, you have a PM.
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2004, 01:12:20 PM »
ok..I'll check my PM
snews link..just keep refreshing..lol 
I have to go to the bustop at in an hour..if it comes up would someone please start a topic and post his pick ???? thanks .........
http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=spoilers