Author Topic: Re: S9 Ep 8:  (Read 4374 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: S9 Ep 8:
« on: October 28, 2004, 10:50:20 AM »
Just thinking ~ i know scary right~ the title NOW the battle really begins....doe  this mean a fake merge?  Or does this mean the genders will be even 4 vs 4...funny thing is I do not see rory goign to the guys or twilla goign to the women...I can see chirs or chad switch to help himself get farther.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 02:50:16 PM by Texan_Survivor »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 10:57:51 AM »
I agree Texan..there maybe something fishy about the Merge..like Amazon Thailand  ?
They merged at 8 in Thailand and 9 on All Stars..I took this from CBS Thailand website..
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor5/show/episode07/s5story.shtml

Clay Jordan, the 46-year-old restaurateur from Monroe, Louisiana, of Chuay Gahn, and Shii Ann of Sook Jai received a note telling them to travel to the Chuay Gahn beach. Sook Jai's Ken Stafford, the New York City cop, and Chuay Gahn's Helen Glover, the Navy swim instructor from Middleton, Rhode Island, were told to travel to the Sook Jai beach to examine how the other tribe lived. After observing both beaches, the four returned to meet with their tribemates as Jeff Probst explained, "The four of you are the official ambassadors of your tribes. The two tribes will now live together on one beach, and the four ambassadors will decide which beach that will be." After a brief debate, it was decided that the Chuay Gahn beach was more comfortable
CHUAY JAI IS BORN?

Believing that the two tribes had merged, they created a new tribal name, Chuay Jai. The tribes celebrated with an assortment of food and wine that awaited them at their new home. Brian Heidik, the 34-year-old used car salesman from Quartz Hill, California, felt confident in his position, remarking, "Well, its great to welcome everybody to my kingdom. They are in my house now, and I already have the home court advantage." ( Penny on her new tribe )

Upon arriving at the Immunity Challenge, the tribes were once again thrown off course. They had been thinking all this time that they had merged into one, but Jeff Probst cautioned that on SURVIVOR, it is dangerous to assume anything. As the Survivors' jaws dropped, Jeff continued, "I said nothing about a merge. You are two tribes living together on one beach. The two tribes never merged."

So the fake merge was at EP7..
Anyway ..they merged in EP9 in Thailand with 8 ( seems we have to many castaways still..I think it works because we wont have that dreaded EP where they have unseen footage..blech ..I hate those) So Yeah Texan..I could see a fake merge coming ..it just maybe  8-)'
So at EP8 we should  have 10..
1Ami
2Eliza
3Scout
4Leeann
5Twila
6Julie
7Lea
8Chris
8Chad
10Rory
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 11:41:06 AM by puddin »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 01:01:49 PM »
If there IS a fake merge in Ep7...maybe that's why all the emotion shown in the previews & why Ami said "this is a rough one"  ?:)?   :\/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
S9 Ep 8: "Now the Battle Really Begins"
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 01:40:59 PM »
I'm moving some of the replys here so that we could discuss it without spoiling the other board  :)_{}

I hope I did it right  8-)'
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 01:47:52 PM by puddin »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2004, 01:55:01 PM »
oopps. sorry!  I thought I was in the spoilers.  8-)'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2004, 02:08:45 PM »
Not your fault Ruday..I 'll take the blame...no biggie ..besides I could speak my mind here  B:) B:) B:)

So..this is the Episode that Julie gets voted out ..hurt, whatever ..(Unless NB messed up the scripts again and she goes tonight instead  :)* )
 EP 9 is suppose to be Rory.. So maybe there is some sort of merge, fake merge.. Maybe Rory does a Shi-Ann ...He is so happy to be back with the Flabbies and Ami gets well ..you all know how she gets when she sees her tribemates getting too friendly with the other tribe, ..thats why he's next to go..then I see Twila & Sarge  as the next two ..Chad joins forces with Eliza & Scout ..they make some sort of pact to get them to the final 3 ..bye bye..Chris & Ami..

ETA:WRONG WRONG WRONG..It's NOT Julie this week  ?:)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2004, 01:15:01 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2004, 02:57:07 PM »
I am thinking fake merge  ~ this could be why Julie gets booted by the guys ~ no real merge but Julie was quick to be friendly with the ladies.  Sarge does not trust her and he has Twilla. Or gets hurt.

The guys will target Rory as he will seem to friendly with them and they have Twilla as their 4th  ~ but who turns on yasur if rory goes out?  or does he do something to upset the ladies.  Or it could be soemthing stupid ~ they think they have the votes and one throws a vote to someone else as a warning and ends up 4-3-1

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2004, 03:18:00 PM »
Hey, what about Leann? Does she stick with Eliza and Scout?
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip: