Author Topic: You are the Weakest Link...Goodbye  (Read 4213 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
You are the Weakest Link...Goodbye
« on: March 26, 2003, 08:08:24 PM »
Oh, wait, wrong show! ::) I guess I should say, "You are the most annoying...Goodbye"
I thought Rodgers departure was very very good tonite. I thought the whole show was very good tonite, not only because Jenna got naked, but the stragety was fun to watch!
I think Dave and Butch are very shocked, because they thought they had it in the bag, but I guess they don't.
Very good show.
Rob
P.S. I want Deena to go all the way!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 12:01:23 PM by Rob »

Theresa

Re:You are the Weakest Link...Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2003, 09:40:29 PM »
I think its great Rodger is gone.  I didn't like he was so with Christy and this week he treated her and all the woman like they weren't worth a darn.  I'd say he is a jerk when it comes to woman.  

I want Deena to go all the way also, but a fear since she has had so much exposure she might not.

Theresa

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2003, 12:02:04 PM »
I am so glad that Roger is gone!  I thought it was so funny that he said as jury "If I thought I needed the immunity I would have stayed on the pole"

Theresa

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2003, 12:05:04 PM »
Ilaughed so hard when he said that, by then I knew he was gone, so I couldnt help but laugh.  ;D

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2003, 04:19:55 PM »
He definately needed to go. He was a bossy male chauvinist.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Theresa

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2003, 08:16:08 AM »
Thats what i was going to say but I couldnt remember how to spell chauvinist and I was too lazy to look it up.
I need a spell checker, LOL.
Theresa

Offline 2darlings

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2003, 08:54:36 AM »
I thought that Rob's goodbye speech was funny. I did think that Roger sliced his own throat. He just was plain stupid not to think that his whole attitude wasn't going to tick all of them off. I seen the faces of Butch and Dave and they were shocked. I personally would like to see Christy be the winner. Her problem at the end might come to be that she is too nice for the ones who aren't so nice to make it. I'm hoping I'm wrong. I just don't want to see the princesses win.

Theresa

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2003, 05:00:20 AM »
Welcome to the group 2darlings.  Nice to see you posting.

Theresa

CindiLou

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2003, 09:48:25 AM »
I thoroughly enjoyed watching Roger digging his own grave. Very satisfying episode.

I, too, hope Deena goes all the way to the Final Two along with Rob. Not sure she will but let us hope!