Author Topic: Lisa on Early show  (Read 3268 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Lisa on Early show
« on: October 22, 2004, 10:05:44 AM »
there is a link to watch her on the early show.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/21/earlyshow/series/survivor/main650722.shtml

She says she got along great with Scout  ~surprised  she was booted ~ was surprised at Ami's take on her comment

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Lisa on Early show
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 10:59:11 AM »
Thanks Texan..I wish they would update the site soon..my video works like crap..lol, I want to read it ..

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2004, 11:09:37 AM »
Thanks for the link Wendy.  You might want to move this out of spoliers though - I almost didn't come in here to read it.  Yes, believe it or not I am completely staying away from the spoilers this season.  It has been a little more fun to not know what is coming.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2004, 11:10:58 AM »
Will do PapaBear..I don't think Texan will mind..btw.. :-*

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 01:31:26 PM »
funny I originally had it in this forum and then thought ohh I bet it shoudl be in spoiler incase soemoen wants to talk about what she meant   :()()

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2004, 06:52:10 PM »
Lisa was great. She said Ami probably made a good move in voting her out.  ?:)?
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2004, 04:39:53 PM »
Highlights of Lisa Keiffer's Early Show Interview

Rene:  Lisa Keiffer, good morning.
Lisa:  Hi, Rene.
Rene:  Okay, I can think of three people that I thought should have gone before you.  Eliza, she blew the first challenge, Leann blew the 2nd challenge.  And Rory, wasn't even part of the female alliance!  How surprised were you... and are you that you're sitting here today?
Lisa:  Oh, I'm very surprised, I might have known right before TC that something was up but I was shocked, I was totally shocked.  I really thought it was probably going to be Eliza or Rory.

Rene:  I want to talk to you about that exchange between you and Ami.  What happened?  Because she was on her way to go find manioc and you said to her, what?
Lisa:  Right after we got back from the IC, I said "hey Ami, I want to go with you to get the manioc just in case".  And I have a really bad habit of not finishing my sentences.  What I meant was "just in case someone else had to go get the wood and the food.  No one knew where it was except for Ami.  So she took that sentence and turned it around and I think it was just an excuse to vote me off.
Rene:  Are you sure that was what you were going to say?  Because when I saw it last night, I thought you were going to say "just in case you get voted off"
Lisa:  Well she thought that but I'm not that stupid. I would never have said that.  Scout wanted to vote off Eliza and she [Ami] said she wanted to vote off you.  I mean, I was shocked.
Rene:  Scout said some really nice things about you last night.  She said she treasured loyalty above all other things.  You had a really good relationship with her?
Lisa:  I had a great relationship with Scout.  She and I were real tight and I knew that she really didn't want me off.  She wanted Eliza off and I was just going along with it.  Because, you know, it had to be someone.
Rene:  Eliza, how is it that she's lasted this long?  She blew the challenge last night, couldn't catch a pig and finally gave up.  She said, "does anyone else want to try this?"  And she talks all the time.  Everybody's tired of that.  Aren't they?
Lisa: Yeah.  You know Eliza probably was not as much of a threat as I was.  I think that Ami made a very smart move.   I hate to say it but she probably thought I was a big threat.  And when it got down to it, Eliza is probably not that big of a threat.  I was much stronger in the physical challenges.
Rene:  Eliza when she came back, she felt very badly about blowing the challenge.  And you were very forgiving.  How come?  Is that just your nature?
Lisa:  Kinda.  It was kinda of a little bit of reverse psychology.  She did feel bad.  I told her that.  But all of us were talking about it, you know.  We wanted those steaks so bad.  We were starvingggg.  That was a bad loss for us, we could have used the protein.  We were all pretty weak.
Rene:  You're the mother of 6 children, right?
Lisa:  Correct.
Rene:  You have a strong faith.  How did you think you would do in a game where you have cutthroat and backstabbing has been elevated to an art form.
Lisa:  Well, I thought I did great.  The Lord, he gave me the desire of my heart, putting me on Survivor.  I thought I did great, I played the game just like any Christian would play.

thanks to
http://www.survivorfever.net/es_lisa_keiffer.html

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2004, 12:06:28 AM »
thanks, puddin.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip: