Author Topic: Mediia Whore Round 6 Quiz/Discussion  (Read 12279 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Mediia Whore Round 6 Quiz/Discussion
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2004, 04:09:30 PM »
Well i am taping the show~~~ Astros in game 7 tonight at 7 CST!!!!  If we win we go to the WORLD SERIES!!!

Survior and hopefully and Astros win in the same night!!! *()*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2004, 04:16:01 PM »
have fun Texan..good Luck to the Astro's  *()* May Yankees really blew it  :':')
Well since I play twice..the other being weecama..I stuck Eliza in there for being afraid of the piggy..and thats about it..(i'm a cheater)

Snickers ? where are you ?  **:)**  **:)** 

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2004, 06:07:55 PM »
on the nips!!!  waht about the tribesmen of the island at the feast!!???  moer nips??? :\/ B:) :()()luv ya'  gammonwoman2  (chapass)

Riverrat

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2004, 06:17:00 PM »
 :)() Yay Boston won. Now "GO HOUSTON"

Sorry puddin.

I had to tell DH that the game would still be on after Survivor. Some things you just have to watch right now. Tonight is my night.

ut oh, i bet there will be natives at the pig killing. Lots of nips :()()

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2004, 06:45:44 PM »
First lets give gammonwoman2 / chapass  a  Warm Welcome on her very  first post  **:)**
 I met chappy  at Realiiity and she was kind enough to join our MW team ( shes also a sweetie pie  :-*  :-* I just wish that she wasn't so bashfull , we don't bite here..promise   88))   :)*   (#) )

Welcome chapass... ^:)^  ^:)^ Congratulations on your first post  *()*  :-*  :-* ! !

Oh sure..now you guys think of the man nips.. :()()..I was asking for some help and now you all tell me ,of course now that  the deadline for the picks is over  :()()

Hey, River..tell your DH to step away from the TV..he has nothing to worry about ..Its the Sox turn to win this Championship  *()*..sorry Texan ..I mean Yay Astros  :)*

Riverrat

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2004, 10:22:21 PM »
You have nothing to worry about. They had steak and no piggies were harmed. No natives nips.

Oh i'm for the Sox but don't tell Texan. I'm tired of the "curse of the babe" thing.  :)* I just wanted Houston to beat the Cardinals. LOL

DH is rooting for Houston so, it may get interesting around here.

Congrats on your first post Chappy.  (#)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2004, 10:46:19 PM »
Here is an idea on how to figure out who is afraid of the pigs. Find a pic of the challenge with everyone in it. Blow it up until you can determine who is who and where they are standing. The person on each tribe furthest away from the pigs would be a likely guess and then determine which of those 2 is more likely to be afraid of the pigs. Just a suggestion. :\/ I know if I were afraid of something like an animal, I would be as far away from it as possible.
You were right on, Tina! ^:)^ Just wish I'd read it earlier.  I was here just before the MW deadline , & went there to change it to Eliza.  oppps.  Too late.  8-)'  Oh well...thanks anyway!  (#)

Ruday  ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2004, 11:48:33 PM »
Yep Kudos to tina   :)() ..wish that I had listened ..( stubborn me) I still say that she wasn't afaid of the piggy though..she was too busy pulling down her bathing suit bottom so that her cheeks weren't hanging out.. 8-)' ..

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2004, 01:24:05 AM »
puddin, I don't think Eliza was afraid of the pigs either.  She went in the pen & chased the pigs. If she were afraid, I don't think she would've even tried to chase them.   I agree...she had a prob w/ her swimsuit.  When they have a challenge like that, JP should tell them ahead of time to wear long or knee-hi pants!

I loved the pig challenge & absolutely cracked up! :()()  :()()!!!  Whata blast!  Survivor has never had a challenge like that...downright messy!  It's about time they did something really DIFFERENT... 

Riverrat

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2004, 06:31:59 AM »
Yep, better than the goats. And the first show they had to climb a greased pole. I think MB is going to some country fairs. :()()

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2004, 09:19:23 AM »
man sounds like a good one ~ can not wait to see it!!

My Astros lost ` but they made it interesting 7 games!  GO SOX!!!

Welcome chapass!!  Gald you are here

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2004, 11:10:02 AM »
Me and my honey had to rewatch the pig chase 3 times..we were laughing our butts off  :()()
thanks for agreeing with me Ruday about Eliza Not being afraid of the pigs..I insist it was her bottom that she was more worried about  8-)'

Sorry about your Astro's Texan..its early,don't worry  :-* ..would love to see them in the series with the Sox  (#)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2004, 02:37:06 PM »
Insiders are up. Scout prayed for a sign while she and Rory are attempting to rekindle a fire. She asks the great spirits for fire if they want Eliza gone before Rory and poof!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2004, 02:54:26 PM »
Get out of HERE!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2004, 04:11:55 PM »
 :()() All of that hype and they didn't even show it..I bet noone gets points ..unless of course you picked noone  8-)'

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2004, 06:49:06 PM »
Tex, sorry 'bout the Astros!

I don't know why Eliza didn't try to sabotage the other team. I would have chased all their pigs and make them scatter just before Lopevi grabbed them.

What about Leeann's nipple?
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Riverrat

« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2004, 07:18:34 PM »
Only mens nips need apply. hehe

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2004, 08:46:36 PM »
 :()() I saw that , also Ami had a blurr or two ,pervie camara men..they also had a few crotch shots of Ami while she was swimming    :)* ... I loved when Ami was carrrying the piggy like a baby , it was squealing and she was telling it shhh..hush ... :()()

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2004, 07:23:27 PM »
drums posted ~
hey all,
just a little FYI, Leann's bio on cbs website claims that she is a "huge animal lover". I'm not playing MW but I would guess that Leann wouldn't be afraid of pigs. I'd go with julie or eliza (maybe JK? he is a pretty boy model after all)

BTW..lets not forget drums prediction   :)() To tell you the truth I think it could have been Julie too, why did she volunteer to be the gate keeper ...hmmmmm ?:)?

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2004, 12:26:23 AM »
 :()() I can't decide what was more hilarious in the pig challenge, Ami talkin' to the pig or Lisa, one of the smallest survivors, picking up the biggest pig and having to carry it all the way across the pen. That thing was 3/4 her size.  :()()
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2004, 02:24:04 AM »
Me and my honey had to rewatch the pig chase 3 times..we were laughing our butts off :()()
thanks for agreeing with me Ruday about Eliza Not being afraid of the pigs..I insist it was her bottom that she was more worried about 8-)'

Me too, puddin!  i rewatched it... :()() :()() :()()  Loved it!!  Best challenge in a lonnng time!  :()()  Yeh...liza kept tugging at her drawers.  Wonder she didn't lose 'em!  Now that would've REALLY been funniiieee...her butt all muddied up and...oh my... :()() :()()  I can't stop LOL just thinking of it!!  :()() :()()

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2004, 02:35:36 AM »
:()() All of that hype and they didn't even show it..I bet noone gets points ..unless of course you picked noone 8-)'
I did i did!! At the last minute I changed it to noone!  (#)   :)()

Geee...MW scores for round6 aren't posted yet?  At least I couldn't find it.  They take the weekend off at MW,  ?:) ?:)