Author Topic: Mediia Whore Round 6 Quiz/Discussion  (Read 12280 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Mediia Whore Round 6 Quiz/Discussion
« on: October 18, 2004, 09:34:29 PM »
The Welcome Message is on strike this week - refusing to be the update slave of the man.

Kill Whitey

Round 6 Picks

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who gets voted off? (82 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza JohnK Julie Lea Leann Lisa No one Rory Scout Twila 
Who wins the reward challenge? (36 Minutes of Fame)  Lopevi There's no reward challenge Yasur 
Who wins the immunity challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Lopevi There's no immunity challenge Yasur 
Will the immunity challenge be thrown? (30 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
Who's afraid of the little piglet? (36 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza JohnK Julie Lea Leann Lisa No one Rory Scout Twila 
Will any piglets be harmed during the filming of this episode? (34 Minutes of Fame)  No, the piglets were digital added in post-production OINK! Don't hit me! OINK! Yes, at least one becomes a meal Yes, Bubba sexually abuses them Yes, there's signs of physical injuries 
What kind of nudity do we get to see the most? (42 Minutes of Fame)  The blurry behind kind The bottomless blurry kind The full frontal blurry kind The ratings getting kind The teasing non-blurry kind The topless blurry kind The vomit inducing kind 
Who prays for a sign? (31 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza JohnK Julie Lea Leann Lisa No one Rory Rupert Scout The piglets Twila 
Will Rory's work stoppage strategy work? (45 Minutes of Fame)  It can not be determined No, the girls aren't that stupid Yes, the girls fall of it 
How many sets of man nipples are seen? (50 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Deadline for round 6 picks: Thursday, Oct 21st, after 6PM EST

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Mediia Whore Round 6 Quiz/Discussion
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 10:03:31 AM »
okay these are shots in the dark and subject to change

Who gets voted off? (82 Minutes of Fame) Lisa
Who wins the reward challenge? (36 Minutes of Fame) Yasur 
Who wins the immunity challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Lopevi
Will the immunity challenge be thrown? (30 Minutes of Fame)  No    
Who's afraid of the little piglet? (36 Minutes of Fame)  Eliza
Will any piglets be harmed during the filming of this episode? (34 Minutes of Fame) OINK! Don't hit me! OINK!
What kind of nudity do we get to see the most? (42 Minutes of Fame)  The bottomless blurry kind
Who prays for a sign? (31 Minutes of Fame)   Rory ~ this may be Lisa
Will Rory's work stoppage strategy work? (45 Minutes of Fame)  It can not be determined
How many sets of man nipples are seen? (50 Minutes of Fame)  5

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 12:39:16 AM »
CBS Fantasy Point Breakdown...
This week I'm taking all Lopevi with Julie for Naked..the rest for lifting
Episode 05
Survivor Event Occurrences Points
Ami Chops Coconut 1 15
Chad Immunity (group) 1 10
Chad Reward (group) 1 10
Chad Survivor Lifts or Lifted 1 40
Chris Immunity (group) 1 10
Chris Reward (group) 1 10
John K Immunity (group) 1 10
John K Reward (group) 1 10
Julie Immunity (group) 1 10
Julie Reward (group) 1 10
Lea Immunity (group) 1 10
Lea Reward (group) 1 10
Lea Survivor Lifts or Lifted 1 40
Lisa First Questioned at TC 1 40
Lisa Survivor Lifts or Lifted 1 40
Scout Sits Out Challenge 1 -12
Travis First Interview 1 40
Travis Sits Out Challenge 1 -12
Travis Survivor Lifts or Lifted 1 40
Travis Voted Off 1 -20
Twila Immunity (group) 1 10
Twila Reward (group) 1 10

May change.......

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who gets voted off? (82 Minutes of Fame) Lisa
Who wins the reward challenge? (36 Minutes of Fame) Lopevi
Who wins the immunity challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame) Lopevi
Will the immunity challenge be thrown? (30 Minutes of Fame) No
Who's afraid of the little piglet? (36 Minutes of Fame) Leann
Will any piglets be harmed during the filming of this episode? (34 Minutes of Fame) Yes, at least one becomes a meal
What kind of nudity do we get to see the most? (42 Minutes of Fame) The ratings getting kind
Who prays for a sign? (31 Minutes of Fame) Scout
Will Rory's work stoppage strategy work? (45 Minutes of Fame) It can not be determined
How many sets of man nipples are seen? (50 Minutes of Fame) 7

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2004, 09:35:20 AM »
Hey puddin ~ aren't There only 6 guys left in the game....how do you get 7?  OOH I did not see the ratings kind for the nude ~ tha is probably the correct answer.

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2004, 10:32:45 AM »
I still don't get how six men can have seven sets of "man nipples". 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2004, 11:16:37 AM »
   :()()  Its the way the question is written that bugs me ..
How many sets of man nipples are seen? (50 Minutes of Fame) 7

Do they mean at different times during the episode  :\/ or do they mean how many men ? LMAO..you two... fine I'll switch it at least umm 6 OK  8-)'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2004, 11:30:45 AM »
OK I put 5 sets of nipples, I just checked my tape..Rory kept his shirt on for both challenges last week ..I guess he doesn't want the girls to notice that he has man boobs? I wonder though ..after the pig challenge will they show him getting cleaned up? Lets hope not...ewwwwwwwww

Texan..I did read that the winners get a pig to eat ..again the wording
Will any piglets be harmed during the filming of this episode?

Will it be a pig that they catch or will it be a already prepared ..ready to eat kind of pig? :)*

and then we have this question..
Who's afraid of the little piglet?
I have LeAnn because i watched the episode where they tried to catch the Chicken..Lisa was the first one to grab the machete to go after it..Julie was like just kill it..of course Twila was the one that stabbed it and missed..they all were there except for LeeAnn ..just a hinkie..that it may be her .. :\/
I know theres a  big difference between pigs and chickens...anyone have any ideas ?
One more thing..i just watched the first episode when they killed the piggy..Eliza in a confessional says that she eats meat and her jaw dropped becuase she'd never seen a animal killed before..don't know if that helps or not?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2004, 11:42:21 AM by puddin »

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2004, 12:25:02 PM »
My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who gets voted off? (82 Minutes of Fame)  Lisa
Who wins the reward challenge? (36 Minutes of Fame)  Lopevi
Who wins the immunity challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Lopevi
Will the immunity challenge be thrown? (30 Minutes of Fame)  No   
Who's afraid of the little piglet? (36 Minutes of Fame) Leann
Will any piglets be harmed during the filming of this episode? (34 Minutes of Fame)   OINK! Don't hit me! OINK!
What kind of nudity do we get to see the most? (42 Minutes of Fame)  The ratings getting kind
Who prays for a sign? (31 Minutes of Fame) Scout
Will Rory's work stoppage strategy work? (45 Minutes of Fame)  No, the girls aren't that stupid
How many sets of man nipples are seen? (50 Minutes of Fame) 4   

Snewser says Lisa goes.  And he has the checkmark in the correct column this time. 
Therefore, Lopevi wins IC.
I feel that Lopevi wins RC because they have more muscle on their team.
Leann is afraid of the piggie.  Going with Puddin on this one.  Relying on her expertise.
OINK! Don't hit me...seemed cute.  Who knows?
Ratings getting nudity; what else can there be on prime time?
Scout will ask for a sign, I think.
I really don't think the girls are that dumb.  They've been OK without Rory.
There are five guys left?  Five sets of nips?  Five guys are left:  Chris, Chad, Sarge, Rory, John K.  I think four sets of nips because of Rory's man boob problem.  He left his mansiere at home.  :)*

« Last Edit: October 20, 2004, 12:26:54 PM by amikino »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2004, 02:08:55 PM »
LOL..5 men are left ..yoor right..darn back to MW to change it to 4..to bad we couldn't see Jeffies Nips ..hey..do you think we will see any natives this week? they have nipples ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2004, 08:02:35 PM »
You guys are going to kill me..make that 5 sets of nipples!! Rory & his man boobs  :)*

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2004, 09:04:00 PM »
Thanks puddin

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2004, 09:09:20 PM »
Ooooh...Can I play?

Lisa, boot
Lopevi, RC
Yasur, IC
Julie, afraid of piggy
Five sets of man nipples, wait do Lesbian nipples count as "man nipples?" If so, I want to change my answer to six, because Scout is prone to flashing when mud is involved. ;D
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2004, 09:57:42 PM »
You think Julie is afraid of the piggy...hmmm What to do..my first instincts said Leeann..I'm afraid if I change my pick I will kick myself in the butt..

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2004, 10:53:39 PM »
hey all,
just a little FYI, Leann's bio on cbs website claims that she is a "huge animal lover". I'm not playing MW but I would guess that Leann wouldn't be afraid of pigs. I'd go with julie or eliza (maybe JK? he is a pretty boy model after all)
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2004, 01:33:56 AM »
thanks drums..nice to see you ..as always..just something that I saw..

In a piglet-herding Reward Challenge, could one tribe's chance of winning be hurt by a member's fear of handling pigs?
A piglet-herding competition offers a feast for the winning tribe, but one tribe's chance of victory might be hurt by one person's fear of pigs.

Lisa ..is the first one to go after the chicken with a machete ..."I'll kill it if I find it...
chicken kill..Julie just stab it..
Twila with machete.. I hate being mean..
Lisa what are ya gonna do
Twila ..should i stab it? it will be grosse ..Oh God I hate to do this...
Ami..take a deep breath..say your sorry ..take a deep breath and thank God for this gift
Twila..thank God for this gift ..and I'm sorry little chicken..because I can't stand to hurt any animal..Twila misses ..they get eggs

I'm just wondering if its not Twila..??  :\/  " I dunno"

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2004, 02:03:47 AM »
I forgot about that thing w/ Twila.  You may be right, puddin! 

good to see ya here tonite puddin. didn't expect you! Was just getting ready to leave.  I need to watch Hatch's radio program, but not sure if real player will keep playing.  The last time I tried, it kept cutting out! |:(

Ruday :-* 

« Last Edit: October 21, 2004, 02:05:27 AM by RudyRules »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2004, 02:14:25 AM »
I'm so confused about the piggy..It could be CBS Fluff  >:(..I hate when they blow something minor up into a big deal  :P
Oh the CBS word is earthquake incase you missed it............love ya ..puddin  :-*
                               me go bye bye now  :)ZZZ:)

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2004, 11:12:06 AM »
Here is an idea on how to figure out who is afraid of the pigs. Find a pic of the challenge with everyone in it. Blow it up until you can determine who is who and where they are standing. The person on each tribe furthest away from the pigs would be a likely guess and then determine which of those 2 is more likely to be afraid of the pigs. Just a suggestion. :\/ I know if I were afraid of something like an animal, I would be as far away from it as possible.
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2004, 11:19:37 AM »
 thanks tina 8-)' would you beleive that I already tried that ? I did pixels and everything..played with the sharp ..contrast ..all of that ..all I got was a big blurr .. ^:)^ I'm going with LeeAnn ...I checked over at MessHall and the majority is going with Eliza ..one picked LeeAnn & a few picked Julie...

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessage?topicID=1049.topic

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2004, 12:17:44 PM »
I posted this in the other thread also but will do so here too..

Ok, after messing around with the picture of the hog challenge, I think I have figured it out. Granted this is only speculation, but I can identify everyone except Eliza, she doesn't seem to be the picture. Does that mean she is far enough away from the group to not be in the picture? Why would she be so far from her teamamtes who are all in the pen near each other? Leann is seen at the gate when Rory is out chasing the pigs, Ami is behind her to the left, Lisa is directly behind Leann and Scout is next to Lisa...where is Eliza? On Lopevi's side, Julie and Chad are at the gate with JK chasing the pig, Twila and Lea are behind them near the fence and Chris is seen on the middle fince that seperates the tribe pens. So, if I were to make a guess off of the placement of the players, I would say Elza is afraid of the pigs because she is no where to be seen. I am also assuming that JK and Rory are the first for each team because none of the other players seem to be muddy.
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2004, 12:43:16 PM »
Gosh, I am such an idiot! I meant to switch my choices for RC and IC. Oh well! I mean how can Yasar win IC and Lisa be booted! Gosh, Idiot!

I don't know how Eliza or Julie are going to wrangle those piggies anyway.

I guess the IC is a going to be another water challenge. Up until last weeks show I was wondering what the hell happened to the water challenges.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2004, 01:48:26 PM »
Just wanted to say that this is great..thanks everyone for helping us spoil & speculate .. :)() Good job Tina on the pig vidcap .. *()*
chakeeta33 ..what sort of picture would you like for your avatar? Maybe I could help you find one and host it for you  :)_{}

since we have till 6 to change our picks..I'm going through all of the interviews at CBS to look for the clue..someone somewhere said that they were afraid of animals..wish I could remember who .. ?:)?

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2004, 02:21:51 PM »
My picks as of now....

Who gets voted off? (82 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza JohnK Julie Lea Leann Lisa No one Rory Scout Twila 
Who wins the reward challenge? (36 Minutes of Fame)  Lopevi There's no reward challenge Yasur 
Who wins the immunity challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame) Lopevi There's no immunity challenge Yasur 
Will the immunity challenge be thrown? (30 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
Who's afraid of the little piglet? (36 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza JohnK Julie Lea Leann Lisa No one Rory Scout Twila 
Will any piglets be harmed during the filming of this episode? (34 Minutes of Fame)  No, the piglets were digital added in post-production OINK! Don't hit me! OINK! Yes, at least one becomes a meal Yes, Bubba sexually abuses them Yes, there's signs of physical injuries 
What kind of nudity do we get to see the most? (42 Minutes of Fame)  The blurry behind kind The bottomless blurry kind The full frontal blurry kind The ratings getting kind The teasing non-blurry kind The topless blurry kind The vomit inducing kind 
Who prays for a sign? (31 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Chad Chris Eliza JohnK Julie Lea Leann Lisa No one Rory Rupert Scout The piglets Twila 
Will Rory's work stoppage strategy work? (45 Minutes of Fame)  It can not be determined No, the girls aren't that stupid Yes, the girls fall of it 
How many sets of man nipples are seen? (50 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Thats what they will stay unless someone has better info.

Riverrat

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2004, 04:04:19 PM »
 ?:)?  I'm getting so confused.  :':')

If the women don't fall for Rory's little speech why is Lisa the one going home?  :\/  I bet that little Eliza bug eye has something to do with it. |:(

Maybe they think Lisa is a bigger physical threat than Rory cause she is. But they still have to merge with the other guys. It would be bye bye Rory if I had to make a choice.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2004, 04:05:50 PM »
Wow ..we all have almost the same picks..well thats good ..seeing as were all on the same team..I hope we could sneak back to the #1 spot   *()* 3 hrs till we know about that dam piggy  8-)'