Author Topic: HaMerotz LaMillion 7 (TAR ISRAEL 7) Ongoing SHOW DIscussion  (Read 901 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Starts tomorrow??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The Amazing Race is back and here to stay!
Re: HaMerotz LaMillion 7 (TAR ISRAEL 7) Ongoing SHOW DIscussion
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 11:53:06 PM »
Starts July 15, 2019, on Reshet 13!   :tup:
The World Is Waiting...

Travel Safe...

GO!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 01:53:27 AM »
Epic!

Same links site, I presume?
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 02:42:51 AM »
Ah, 3 non-US TAR at the same time to enjoy over the summer, awesome.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 12:27:05 PM »
peach are we going see episode 1 soon

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019, 05:01:45 PM »
First leg Non-Elimination. Nice change :) Every season there'd be that one unlucky team (or two when they split it up) who never got out of Israel.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2019, 05:17:49 PM »
First leg Non-Elimination. Nice change :) Every season there'd be that one unlucky team (or two when they split it up) who never got out of Israel.

True, like fact get one leg for episode

Offline Xoruz

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2019, 05:28:22 PM »
Agreed, I personally think that there should be more leg 1 NELs because it gives us more time with the cast, especially considering TARI usually excels in casting and this cast looks pretty good as well.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2019, 02:30:20 AM »
Not bad. Not bad at all. I liked the task right before the Pit Stop, and it's always fun to see how much TAR Israel splurges on crane-related tasks.

How are we romanizing "כאמלה"? Wikipedia says Kamle, a FB page by someone with the same name says Camla, but I swore that they were saying "Camilla".

Also, I see the official site sucks once again. No full names, hometowns or ages. They said some of this information in their intros, but not everybody... Please help me find this info if you can!
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline bavariankid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2019, 03:12:54 AM »
How are we romanizing "כאמלה"? Wikipedia says Kamle, a FB page by someone with the same name says Camla, but I swore that they were saying "Camilla".

reshet themselves uses "kamle" in the url https://13tv.co.il/tags/kamle-and-bahira/ - I would simply go with that too.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2019, 03:31:55 AM »
They also use "Judy", but the show clearly does not present her name as Judy, in text or speech.

Offline Musicon

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2019, 10:24:25 PM »
I enjoyed it, but would have liked it more if I hadn't been directly spoiled on the outcome while following the discussion of where the link would be.  The task with the fruit ended up being much harder than I expected.  It's great to see a leg go from day to night.  Short easy legs are boring.  Also teams didn't seem to be helping each other (maybe not that easy on the tasks anyway), which helped the drama.  They all got driven around though which seemed strange as it wasn't even outside of Israel.  The only task I didn't fully understand was the last one, where they had to persuade a member of the public to help them, good to see interaction with the locals though. 

The teams seem to have some variety with several older people, but some eye candy for those who want it too.  Some characters in there, like the geeky men who missed the clue giver, the older woman who fancied that same guy I think and others.  Obviously playing up their parts, but that's ok.  The older teams obviously look less physically fit but will be underdog stories.

Can I  upload it elsewhere so others can watch?

Offline MrKnowIrAll

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2019, 11:12:12 PM »
The only task I didn't fully understand was the last one, where they had to persuade a member of the public to help them, good to see interaction with the locals though. 

Teams had to find a person that is flying outside the country in the next 24 h and must showcase the flight ticket as proof. It's an unusual needle in a haystack type of task and I suspect it took the teams much longer than production expected.

The first legs of TARI are usually hard legs but this one was one the toughest legs I can recall. If it's going to continue in that pace it will be a very exiting season.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2019, 12:11:35 AM »
The only task I didn't fully understand was the last one, where they had to persuade a member of the public to help them, good to see interaction with the locals though. 

The wiki should usually have accurate information about the tasks within 24 hours of the Pit Stop episode coming out. I translate the subtitles when the host explains the task, so it's usually pretty accurate.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 12:21:19 AM by G.B. »

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2019, 04:31:58 PM »
When does the show air this time around? Mondays and...?

Offline bavariankid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2019, 04:37:39 PM »
When does the show air this time around? Mondays and...?
... Wednesdays and Saturdays https://13tv.co.il/tv-guide/. Not sure if these days are valid for every week though.

Offline Xoruz

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2019, 04:43:41 PM »
Episode thoughts: This was another fun episode. Was interesting to see the Intersection return for the first time in a few years. It was made even more intriguing since some teams were forced to intersect with the people they voted.

Gili is reminding me of Debbie and her obsession with purple is so much fun.  :funny:
It's not often that we hear locals instead of the teams complain about someone not speaking english.  :funny:
Didn't realize that Tia & Fay making devil horns when talking about Eden would be a recurring thing.  :funny:

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2019, 10:27:10 PM »
Gili and Tali more remind me of Osnat & Carmit from season 2, actually.

Did I miscount, or do we seriously have another FOUR-WAY TIE for the Yield! Insanity!!