Author Topic: EP 4 Clues /Game Results Added  (Read 14390 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP 4 Clues /Game Results Added
« on: October 01, 2004, 01:23:52 AM »
S9 Ep. 4 Title - "Now That's a Reward"

Tempers flare at both camps after the double Tribal Council. Alliances seem clearly drawn and several Survivors have trouble holding back their frustration.

The Tribe that wins Reward is surprised by a prize that sends a visitor to their camp for 24 hours.

Homesickness plagues Bubba, who is comforted by a fellow tribe member and is advised to avoid being perceived as weak.

One Survivor plays a puppet master of sorts in an attempt to pit one tribemate against another.

from Survivor Fever ~
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_ep4_9_30.html

Voice Over

JP:  Next time on Survivor:  At Lopevi Brady tries to turn the tide.
Brady:  If I can endear myself with the fishing that may change people's minds.
Travis:  (in reference to the small fish that Brady caught) Give it a chance to grow up.
JP:  At Yasur, old allies become new enemies.
Lisa:  I didn't trust you (to Eliza). I had a right, I did change my mind.  I'm not going to become confrontational.
Eliza:  That nag.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2004, 11:31:10 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: EP 4 Clues ~
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2004, 09:10:23 AM »
Thanks I did not see previews for next week as the tape turned off.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2004, 11:30:42 AM »
Poor Brady , he's doomed  :':') That tiny fish 4 rows down in the vidcaps is the tiny fish that he brings back to camp  :)* All were going to have left are the not so Hot looking older peeps . I want eye candy   **:)**

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
CBS Fantasy 40 pt bonus word Round 4 [b] Dolly[/b]
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2004, 08:21:31 PM »
 CBS Fantasy 40  pt bonus word  Round 4 Dolly

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2004, 06:57:20 PM »
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_ep4_10_2.html
VO:  The Survivor castaways are falling apart and a mysterious stranger will affect the tribes in ways they could never imagine.  A new Survivor... CBS, Thursday.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2004, 07:32:43 PM »
Looks like mix & match

Callers Rory & Eliza ?

Eliza , Yasurs Caller

Vidcap thanks to MessHall , Rory Lopevi's caller

Mystery Guest arriving

Whats he doing ?Assuming this is the guest .

Riverrat

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2004, 09:32:58 AM »
welllll, it doesn't look like Rupert but, I wouldn't be surprised to see him some time in the show. He did say CBS had let him in on a twist and, on last weeks show when they were flashing pics of the survivors at the beginning of the show, I think I saw Ruppie as the last one.  Maybe someone that taped it could verify that one way or the other.

Personally I would be glad to see him if he can teach Brady to fish and save his butt for a few more weeks. (#)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2004, 12:22:24 PM »
It sure looked like Rupert to me, I was wondering if any one else had noticed that ,in the opening theme towards the end  , aww I wish I could take screenshots  :(

btw, I added this cap from above of the mystery guest

Riverrat

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2004, 12:55:23 PM »
I don't know that I would sleep with a local spending the night with me. He may EAT me. ummmmm or maybe that wouldn't be bad. :)*
  :(*8

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2004, 03:15:55 AM »
ewwwwwwww lol Riverrat  :)*
I'm 90% sure of who is booted this week , I really dont want to post untill  knowsalittle  confirms .
Whos left on Snewsers Pre-Jury list ~
 { in no particular order}
Brady
Lisa
JohnK
Travis
Julie

I'm guessing ( for now) that the men win the RC , seeing as the the tribe that the "Mystery visitor" appears to be at Lopevi Camp . who knows..maybe he visits both camps?
Also guessing that Yasur wins IC
Lopevi goes to TC

Riverrat

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2004, 07:41:11 AM »
aw man,it's Brady isn't it?  Here I was dreaming it was Lea. Not that he would be my first choice.  It's pitiful when you dream about Survivior. I need to get a life.

Has anyone heard Chad speak at all????? He's even quieter than Brady and JK were. Just on face time I would pick Lea, Rory or Travis for the boot.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2004, 06:55:45 PM »
Ok, CBS is giving us very little to go on , as far as vidcaps , neither tribe looks like there celebrating ?

Pictures & Vidcaps thanks to
MessHall
Survivor Fever 
and of course CBS

This is a good animation of Rorys reaction at the only challenge that we know of , the Puzzle , match game , whatever ,you can see the pole behind him as he is the Caller for  Lopevei .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2004, 07:16:15 PM »
oh how I love MessHall Trixego & The members do a fantastic job analzing the vidcaps  (#)
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessageRange?topicID=1031.topic&start=41&stop=49

What if there is only one challenge ? Some Speculation ONLY below~

BJ
MESS member
)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Trixie - good point on the EP titles, and good research!

I agree with Ives about the Rory clip - he looks down then glances over towards the women. We also see JP standing in front of the women's mat, possibly checking their result. This would tie in with the fact that we don't see any women-back-in-camp pics but lots of men-at-camp-trying-to-save-their-butt pics.

If the women win this challenge and get the visitor, maybe the visitor can somehow bestow immunity on them. We do see him with a bunch of what could be torches. Possibly the video of him is shown out of order - first he takes their unlit torches to some special location, lights them and they're immune. Now that's some reward! 
Torches not lit

Mystery dude lighting torches

Torches lit

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2004, 07:24:15 PM »
aw man,it's Brady isn't it?  Here I was dreaming it was Lea. Not that he would be my first choice.  It's pitiful when you dream about Survivior. I need to get a life.

Has anyone heard Chad speak at all?? He's even quieter than Brady and JK were. Just on face time I would pick Lea, Rory or Travis for the boot.

Well Seras says its Brady  :)* you never know with him ??  umm River.., I dream about Survivor too , mostly Jeffy  ;;)  , yeah I need a life too....  8-)'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2004, 07:26:28 PM »
Survivor Fever has some speculation  of the vidcaps up too .........

http://www.survivorfever.net/s9_spoilers.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP 4 Clues / Round 4 Game Discussion added
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2004, 11:43:36 AM »
MW ~

Round 4 
Check out our other games Gold Diiigger
Mediiia Adulterer: Survivor

Yawn. Is this season over yet?

Go make your picks.

Zzzzz....

Round 4 Picks
( My picks as of today , guesses only ,they  will probably change, pudd )
My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who gets voted off? (90 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Brady Chad Chris Eliza JohnK Julie Lea Leann Lisa No one Rory Scout Travis Twila 
Who wins the reward challenge? (39 Minutes of Fame)  Lopevi There's no reward challenge Yasur  
Who wins the immunity challenge? (46 Minutes of Fame)  Lopevi There's no immunity challenge Yasur 
Which member of Lopevi has the angriest outburst? (28 Minutes of Fame)  Brady Chad Chris JohnK Lea No one Rory Travis 
Which member of Yasur has the angriest outburst? (32 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Eliza Julie Leann Lisa No one Scout Twila 
Who is the surprise visitor? (50 Minutes of Fame)  A family member Amber's slammin' ass Cowboy from Big Brother CSI cast member Julie Chen Lex's gut Local tribal warrior Magilla! Mark Burnett Rupert Satan Someone not listed here Swiftboat Vet The Toothfairy 
Who plays the puppet master? (42 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Brady Chad Chris Eliza JohnK Julie Lea Leann Lisa No one Rory Scout Travis Twila 
How many votes does the booted player receive? (22 Minutes of Fame)  2 3 4 5
Will Rory get any votes this week? (21 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
How many fish will Brady catch? (26 Minutes of Fame)  1, 2 to 3 ,4 to 5, 6 to 7, 8 or more 
Is Bubba a whiney-baby-titty sucker? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Affirmative All signs point to yes Hell yeah Of course Yes 

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2004, 12:35:39 PM »
Round 4 Picks
( My picks as of today , guesses only ,they  will probably change,  )
My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who gets voted off? (90 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Brady Chad Chris Eliza JohnK Julie Lea Leann Lisa No one Rory Scout Travis Twila 
Who wins the reward challenge? (39 Minutes of Fame)  Lopevi There's no reward challenge Yasur   
Who wins the immunity challenge? (46 Minutes of Fame)  Lopevi There's no immunity challenge Yasur   
Which member of Lopevi has the angriest outburst? (28 Minutes of Fame)  Brady Chad Chris JohnK Lea No one Rory Travis  anyone else notice they spelled it lea instead fo lee
Which member of Yasur has the angriest outburst? (32 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Eliza Julie Leann Lisa No one Scout Twila 
Who is the surprise visitor? (50 Minutes of Fame)  A family member Amber's slammin' ass Cowboy from Big Brother CSI cast member Julie Chen Lex's gut Local tribal warrior Magilla! Mark Burnett Rupert Satan Someone not listed here Swiftboat Vet The Toothfairy 
Who plays the puppet master? (42 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Brady Chad Chris Eliza JohnK Julie Lea Leann Lisa No one Rory Scout Travis Twila 
How many votes does the booted player receive? (22 Minutes of Fame)  2 3 4 5
Will Rory get any votes this week? (21 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
How many fish will Brady catch? (26 Minutes of Fame)  1, 2 to 3 ,4 to 5, 6 to 7, 8 or more 
Is Bubba a whiney-baby-titty sucker? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Affirmative All signs point to yes Hell yeah Of course Yes 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2004, 02:09:23 PM »
Yeah Texan ,Lee is spelled two ways  even on the CBS website . So is Amy/Ami .
I'm looking for clues..something is telling me that its a Combination RC/IC ..theres just something wrong here..Maybe this Warrior dude decides what Team is immune ? Maybe Yasur wins RC &  is awarded the magic stone or whatever  and the stone has something to do with IC? I just saw a commercial and Jeff is yelling at the men " Come on, work as a team guys" or something like that, during the puzzle challenge RC/IC whatever ......
« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 04:01:39 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2004, 02:40:17 PM »
yeah the previews are making it look like a combined challenge.  But who knows.

Riverrat

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2004, 09:57:42 AM »
This week is making me crazy so, i've decided to just stop looking for clues and play it my way.

1. There is no IC unless it is combined with RC. The women go happily off to the falls while the MS leaves them something (maybe the stone.) The men are so stupid in voting off their strongest members that the MS chooses whose torch will NOT be lit. Whoever he decides is the weakest man according to their local customs. Bubba pining after a woman may do the trick. oh oh I hope. So, maybe not a misdirection at all since that has never worked before anyway. I don't remember anyone that wasn't going to be voted off anyway being voted off just cuz they were homesick.

2. "Now that's a reward."  The women get a chance to take a man with them and he will be immune. Of course they will choose Brady.:P

3. The MS mixes the tribes up by moving torches from one camp to another to try and equal the playing field a little better. Let's face it. This is getting too predictable even without spoilers to know who is going home next if something doesn't happen to save them. MB isn't that stupid. He has to do something to retain interest. This certainly would change the survivors lives in a way they never will forget.

ok puddin, i'm trying to save our eye candy. LOL Yeah, Sera had JK being booted third to and he had individual immunity so, I don't think i will put all my eggs in that basket. :)

I know. Grasping at straws is even more proof I need to get a life. Just nothing is making sense to me this week. :(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2004, 12:56:06 PM »
Nice Riverrat , but..theres no saving Brady  :':') Wishfull thinking
My Picks ~
RC: Yasur
IC: Yasur (wins immunity either in separate challenge or as a secondary "reward")
Boot: Brady

Good possability ..I really like this idea  :)_{}
3. The MS mixes the tribes up by moving torches from one camp to another to try and equal the playing field a little better. Let's face it. This is getting too predictable even without spoilers to know who is going home next if something doesn't happen to save them. MB isn't that stupid. He has to do something to retain interest. This certainly would change the survivors lives in a way they never will forget.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Untrustworthy Eliza Can't Be Quiet
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2004, 09:13:19 PM »
Untrustworthy Eliza Can't Be Quiet

(CBS) This analysis of "Survivor: Vanuatu"'s latest episode is by columnist Greg Feltes of CBS station WBBM in Chicago, who offers weekly commentary on the popular reality TV show.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why John Palyok is gone:

He was born 31 years ago. That's really all she wrote for John Palyok.

The alliance forming this season is different from any we have ever seen. The older members of Lopevi bonded from day one and aren't budging, even if they have personal conflicts with one other. It is painfully obvious that the young members of Lopevi are going to get picked off one by one until the core five are left to fight among themselves. The only question now is the order in which they go.

His confrontation with Travis last week made him a bigger target than Brady.

Palyok could have at least delayed the inevitable if he hadn't aggressively questioned one of the leaders of the opposing alliance. He should have stayed quiet and tried to manipulate Brady into being the aggressor or at least sell Brady as being the bigger physical threat. He did neither.

Why Mia Galeotalanza is gone:

Her continued immaturity made members of her alliance question the viability of her long-term strategy and defect.

You saw it in her relentless eyerolling. She was a 30 year-old playing the game with a teenager mentality. Eliza saw this and betrayed her, although she returned to the fold out of desperate neediness. Lisa saw this and made the same stunning move against her.

She got schooled in the game and still didn't learn her lesson.

Bottom line, Mia got beat last week. Instead of realizing this and remaining quiet until a move could be made, Mia went off on a rather ludicrous tangent about Twila's alleged attempt to become a martyr. She should have shut up and been grateful that she got Eliza back. Instead, she resorted to juvenile personal attacks, which alienated a member of her own alliance.

Tribe Analysis - Lopevi:

Brady, Age 33. It was a quiet week for Brady as John P. became the obvious target, thanks to his previous actions and his physicality. Now that his tribe has some fishing equipment, he has one last chance to shine and convince them that he should be kept over young John or Rory. I think he can outlast John, but it will be extremely difficult to oust Rory.

John K, Age 22. John put a target on his back by winning the immunity challenge, but it's not as if he could gamble that he would survive without being the victor. However, this victory will stick in the back of their minds come merge time, when all immunity is individual. He did make himself useful by gathering that intelligence rather cleverly.

Chad, Age 35. Chad had a quiet week as well, but had an impressive showing in the immunity challenge that should serve to reassure his alliance that he is in for the long haul.

Chris, Age 33. Chris was the MVP of Lopevi this week. His calming down of Lea maintained a strong alliance, which can carry them if they don't screw it up by fighting with each other constantly.

Lea, Age 40. Lea was excellent during the reward challenge. He might be loud, but his tribe respects him. He did however lose it with Rory whom he should have just ignored and dealt with later.

Rory, Age 35. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Rory has to decide whether he cares more about personal integrity or a million dollars. If he is playing for personal integrity, he is doing well. If he is playing for a million dollars, he is failing big time. Due to his alliance's numbers, he has some time to rebuild his bridges, but he appears to be too proud to do so.

Travis, Age 33. It was a quiet week for him as he managed to avoid being embroiled in any of the quarrels that came up.

Tribe Analysis - Yasur:

Eliza, Age 21.Eliza is headed for a deliciously ironic fate. She betrayed her tribe mates in episode one because she thought they were too young and indecisive and might target her. Eliza then came back into the fold this week only to see Lisa pull the same stunt that she did last week. Of course, Eliza will not notice this irony and go on a Mia-like rant, which should make her the next to go. She should have stuck with the older ladies who wouldn't have betrayed her if she had remained loyal.

Ami, Age 31. She really backed the wrong horse and has the wrong attitude regarding what they are doing out there. Twila is about work ethic because shelter and food make them strong for challenges. Ami is about the experience, which doesn't translate into challenge wins. The braid-the-hair idea was ludicrous. Now, she has to play nice and hope that Eliza and Julie go first.

Julie, Age 23. Julie is in the same boat as Ami. They both trusted people who would ultimately betray them. She needs to convince the others that Eliza is too annoying to keep around, so she can buy time and hope for a merge or twist.

Leann, Age 35. After being targeted last week, Leann saw the unsuccessful bullseye shifted to Twila. This is good news, as the younger girls will likely continue to throw votes at Twila, which could figure in a tie-break scenario or have some other type of ramifications.

Lisa, Age 44. Lisa's betrayal was a magnificent power move that significantly increased her chances of winning. She correctly figured out that there was no future with the younger girls who would have made her the first target once they got down to the end. Lisa also noted how tenuous her alliance was. Eliza's support was not a given and she used that to cut a better deal.

Scout, Age 59. She had a really bad challenge and her age showed, which usually is a bad thing, but not this season. Unlike the controversial Twila, Scout has really assumed the mother role, which is a nice safety net.

Twila, Age 41. The harshness and bitterness will haunt her if she makes it to the jury vote, but that is a long way off. The last chance at rebellion has been quashed and now it becomes about winning challenges to go into the merge with numbers, so they can pick off the guys. Twila has the strength and endurance to lead that effort. Being feminine is unnecessary.

Predictions for next week:

If the women lose, I have to believe that Eliza is gone. No one trusts her and she can't stop talking. Julie hasn't really offended anybody and has just caught a couple of bad breaks with her weaker, disloyal alliance members. She should be safer than Eliza. On the male tribe, it's Brady or John K. on the block. I believe that Lopevi will finally realize that it does need some young, physical strength and cut Brady if necessary.

My current ultimate Survivor pick:
Travis or Chad. The duo is part of the most stable alliance in the game. Plus, they aren't as temperamental as Rory or Sarge and are physically stronger than Chris. They also have the advantage of the remaining intelligence from John on the girls, which will come in handy in a merge.

E-mail Greg Feltes

BY GREG FELTES ©MMIV, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/04/earlyshow/series/survivor/main647291.shtml

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2004, 09:45:46 PM »
So many clues, so little time!

Rob

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2004, 09:47:11 PM »
CBS Fantasy 40  pt bonus word Round 4 Dolly

Thanks for the bonus words, puddin!  :)() Sorry I didn't follow thru on getting the bonus word for everyone...as I promised. :P

Ruday 8-)'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2004, 09:52:15 PM »
No problem Rudy.. I actually enjoy watching Richards show..lots of clues . ShiAnn will be on tomorrow ,,cant wait ^:)^   :-* love ya
My Final MW Picks..for what its worth

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who gets voted off? (90 Minutes of Fame) Brady
Who wins the reward challenge? (39 Minutes of Fame) Yasur
Who wins the immunity challenge? (46 Minutes of Fame) There's no immunity challenge
Which member of Lopevi has the angriest outburst? (28 Minutes of Fame) Lea
Which member of Yasur has the angriest outburst? (32 Minutes of Fame) Lisa
Who is the surprise visitor? (50 Minutes of Fame) Local tribal warrior
Who plays the puppet master? (42 Minutes of Fame) Brady
How many votes does the booted player receive? (22 Minutes of Fame) 5
Will Rory get any votes this week? (21 Minutes of Fame) Yes
How many fish will Brady catch? (26 Minutes of Fame) 2 to 3
Is Bubba a whiney-baby-titty sucker? (30 Minutes of Fame) Hell yeah