Author Topic: Amazing Race 31 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1**  (Read 158275 times)

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
Looks like there was a task at Diocletian Palace Experience:

Split, Croatia where Seasons 4 & 5 of Game of Thrones was filmed in this palace. Today the Amazing Race was being filmed. The soldiers kept looking at me saying American? ALWAYS lol

https://www.facebook.com/brandi.leoni/posts/1839556809437445

Offline TeamVicoleFan

• RFF Full Member
Chris and Bret from Instagram story @erica_mariesanchez
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 11:09:24 AM by TeamVicoleFan »

Offline jaycerm

• RFF Not So Newbie
Having trouble uploading photo but Team Fun spotted! Search Split as location on iG!

Offline TeamVicoleFan

• RFF Full Member
Becca and Floyd

Offline herstian

• RFF Not So Newbie
Having trouble uploading photo but Team Fun spotted! Search Split as location on iG!

Found it !There is a picture of Team fun and a Cluebox on @akperez31 instagram account!!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 02:36:23 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Found it !There is a picture of Team fun and a Cluebox on @akperez31 instagram account 

« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 02:35:55 PM by georgiapeach »
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
People it's not that hard. Your feelings on how the season is going goes in the BMS thread, not here

Offline Wirelessweb2k18

• RFF Newbie
Chris and Brett IG video/story has one of them carrying the Traveling Gnome! IG user erica_mariesanchez has the video in her story. The video will disappear about 9am june 29 2018 pacific time.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 04:49:23 PM by Wirelessweb2k18 »

Offline ezione

• RFF Jr. Member

Victor & Nicole seen in Croatia, credit to TeamJody

« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 05:44:46 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline ISpyWorldwide

• RFF Not So Newbie
I just sent the video to Peach (idk how to upload it myself) but I saw on someone's instagram of Becca/Floyd doing a rapping challenge at Kasjuni Beach in Croatia. Trying to get more info and if they saw anymore teams!

Offline BBFan86

• RFF Not So Newbie
Credit goes to @shenshen333

Offline Wheninrome

• RFF Not So Newbie
The previous Vicole picture was taken in the Munich Airport.

Offline TeamVicoleFan

• RFF Full Member

Offline Katie_TVFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
I just sent the video to Peach (idk how to upload it myself) but I saw on someone's instagram of Becca/Floyd doing a rapping challenge at Kasjuni Beach in Croatia. Trying to get more info and if they saw anymore teams!

Since Peach is probably swamped. Video originally from Instagram user cisulli

https://streamable.com/igsyr

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yqnxbXMCaLA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yqnxbXMCaLA</a>
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
:tu guys!! :jumpy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Dzony95

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bring TAR to Serbia!!! (That is Serbian TAR logo)
Guys, go check instagram story of n.marinovic, I used serbo-croatian words to find this one. Can't post screenshots as I'm on the phone, but those picture are from Croatia.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
From the rivatravelcroatia's Stories
Victor & Nicole, Tyler & Korey, Becca & Floyd at the travel agency:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hxxkBgrKsxc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hxxkBgrKsxc</a>
Can't really make out what they're saying. Someone with better ears might be able to lol

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
Another shot of Becca & Floyd in Split by this Twitter user who they asked directions from. Posted at 11:04am local time.
Courtesy of serge corbeil/@corserge

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
And another shot of Becca & Floyd by Riva Travel Croatia on their Facebook page:

Offline NancyJ

• RFF Jr. Member

Offline NancyJ

• RFF Jr. Member
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 06:34:10 AM by NancyJ »

Offline TeamVicoleFan

• RFF Full Member
I spoke to the person that had the Instagram video of Becca and Floyd doing the rap. Here is everything they told me.

They saw the following people at that location: Nicole/Victor, an Survivor team (confirmed when picture sent that it was Chris/Bret), Becca/Floyd, and a TAR team (confirmed when picture sent that it was Leo/Jamal)

They said that Nicole and Vic was the only team that they saw receive the clue to move on.  Chris and Bret gave up and left (possibly to another task?).  Becca/Floyd and Leo/Jamal were on their 3rd attempt when the person had to leave.

They said that Nicole and Vic were ahead of the rest of the teams by almost an hour.

I sent pictures of Colin/Christie and Rachel/Elisa and they confirmed that they didn't see any of them.

I included part of the convo.