Author Topic: Survivor Amazon Journal  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Survivor Amazon Journal
« on: March 19, 2003, 09:26:44 AM »
I receive this mailing on a weekly basis.  What do you all think about the Dave's strategy comment?  I'm hoping it doesn't mean that Tambaqui goes to Tribal Council again this week.  I was thinking that maybe Heidi will go then.  Or maybe even Dave himself.  

THIS WEEK, SURVIVOR: THE AMAZON AIRS ON A SPECIAL NIGHT: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 19 AT 8PM ET/PT

Shocked by Jeanne's departure, Christy seeks answers from the tribe as to why they spared her.

Alex and Shawna's budding relationship grows to new levels, but Matthew's interest in her develops as well, as he makes a play for Shawna's affection.

Dave's strategy takes a tailspin when he learns Butch & Roger have their own ideas about who should stay and who should go.

One Survivor's performance at a Reward Challenge has an enormous impact on a tribemate, who calls it the "defining moment" of their life
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re:Survivor Amazon Journal
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2003, 11:29:46 AM »
I think since they call out Dave's name there will be talks about his voting strategy, but we will nto see it come to play because Jabaru will go to TC.  

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:Survivor Amazon Journal
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2003, 01:31:34 PM »
Mama, I love these informative emails.  Keep em coming.  I bet Christy confronts Heidi about why she booted jeanne off.  And I hope Heidi sweats a little and explains her actions.  And I am sure Butch and Roger want to dump Heidi as she is just a boob instead of voting off Christy.  Hmm that reward challenge must have been a good competition and a good reward for a comment like that.  So who hasn't performed well at the challenges???