Author Topic: Tonite's the night! Episode 6  (Read 2678 times)

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Tonite's the night! Episode 6
« on: March 19, 2003, 08:41:43 AM »
Well, Today I must trot happily (not!) off to work.  I still get some major anxiety beforehand.  I honestly don't know why I'm soooo nervous.  I've been doing hygiene for 13 years already.  I think it's just because I want to stay a full-time mom.   ???  Anyway, tonite will be a tough night.  First, I will get off by 7pm (hopefully) then I must run and return a video then sprint home and watch Survivor while taping it and my hubby and I will have to watch American Idol in the kitchen on the little tv or go in and out of the bedroom.  He never hooked the vcr in the bedroom up correctly and I always have a problem taping in there.  And since I want to tape Survivor definitely, well that means I can't tape American Idol as well.  So, I won't be around when all the spoilers come out.  I believe I've gone with Shawna for all the online games.  Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful day.  It's another beautiful day here in NYC but everyone is kinda walking on eggshells as the threat of war hangs over our heads.  For all we know, they may even pre-empt Survivor for news coverage since it's supposed to start at 8pm tonite.    
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
Re:Tonite's the night! Episode 6
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2003, 11:26:39 AM »
I don't think that the attack will start right at 8 PM... I think they will wait another day until night begins over there before they attack so that they have the maximum amount of darkness in which to help protect the troops as they advance.  Of course I could be wrong...

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2003, 11:35:03 AM »
Radio station here that is owned by CNS said that Survivor is scheduled to show, but if the war starts it will be preempted by war coverage.

have to run to the house to tape the show!  New VCR and can nto ge the timer to work!!  >:(

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2003, 01:26:17 PM »
Mama, I hope you have a good first day back at work.  I totally understand how you feel about wanting to be a full time mom.  I had the same thoughts but financially it was not possible.  But working part time will give you two worlds to function in.  The kid world which you love so much but also the interaction with adults.  Yes, I am looking forward to it tonight also but am in a tape dilema myself.  We only have one VCR that works.  I made a deal with my girlfriend, she will tape Survivior and I will tape American Idol.  I wonder what the tribes are up to tonight in the Amazon.