Author Topic: TAR 31 Pre-Race Facts and Speculation WE ARE BACK!  (Read 149385 times)

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 31 Pre-Race Facts and Speculation WE ARE BACK!
« Reply #350 on: May 16, 2018, 09:25:54 AM »
Caleb and now Corey? It's this RTV casts biggest failures edition?

Also why none of Survivor names were leaked so far? lol

Papua New Guinea? Now watch this to be another AMAZING ROUTE wasted to HORRIBLE CAST like in TAR28, sad.

Offline TheRabbi

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #351 on: May 16, 2018, 09:43:00 AM »
I was hoping it would be on the fall schedule, as that would give more credence to the possibility of getting 2 seasons this year. I can't see the show filming 2 seasons if it's not even on the schedule yet.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #352 on: May 16, 2018, 11:34:28 AM »
They're not going to air, let alone film two seasons if it's not on the fall schedule.

TAR31 is again a benchwarmer and they're not going to force through two seasons of TAR if they're going to premiere in January at the earliest.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #353 on: May 16, 2018, 12:36:48 PM »
I like James, but not Corey. He's soooooooo boring omg.

Let's bring people from old seasons please, not just those from the lates ones!
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #354 on: May 16, 2018, 05:20:53 PM »
They won't go to Papua New Guinea. Most of the country, is jungle and the largest Port Moresby, is one of the world's most dangerous cities.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #355 on: May 16, 2018, 05:49:35 PM »
According to a CBS press release, the schedule is revealed tomorrow at 9amET

I am hoping it won't be placed in the fall schedule. Please pray that TAR may be in fall or mid-season.

My theory was right and TAR 31 will be in midseason to air with Celebrity BB 2.

No Claude. NOTHING as yet been determined. That could happen yes, but NOTHING is confirmed.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARmap

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #356 on: May 16, 2018, 06:53:53 PM »
It says here that the Amazing Race will be on the Midseason schedule. How true could this be?

http://www.indiewire.com/2018/05/big-bang-theory-season-12-cbs-fall-2018-schedule-upfronts-1201965202/

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #357 on: May 16, 2018, 07:02:03 PM »
100% true.

The Amazing Race 31 will air sometime in midseason. Realistically, that means anytime on/after January 2019.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #358 on: May 16, 2018, 07:09:38 PM »
Yes that's right.

We are NOT cancelled... we remain on the midseason schedule which likely means another Jan show.

Two more referencing the same:

http://www.adweek.com/tv-video/les-moonves-sits-out-cbs-annual-schedule-unveiling-as-the-network-shakes-up-mondays/

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-big-bang-theory/news/a857302/cbs-fall-2018-nightly-schedule-big-bang-theory-ncis-more/

And interestingly...had they chosen to do either of the other two possibilities on the table for this next season (newbies or some sort or returning racers), we very likely would have been on the fall season and this Gimmick season would have been aired with Celebrity BB like last time.

I don't think anyone in production would schedule this as yet un-run season for the fall without seeing it in the can. Just like 29.

It could turn out wonderfully like 29...or be a full blown disaster. We just don't know. Timing was def poor for another Gimmick season right now.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #359 on: May 16, 2018, 07:18:10 PM »
Speculating on the Papua New Guinea stuff. Flights are kinda few from the US for it to be a first Leg. It would make more sense (especially financially) to fly to Australia first where there's convenient flights from Brisbane to Port Morseby. And then move on to other places with convenient flights from Port Morseby like Manila, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, etc.

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
« Reply #360 on: May 16, 2018, 07:44:14 PM »
Speculating on the Papua New Guinea stuff. Flights are kinda few from the US for it to be a first Leg. It would make more sense (especially financially) to fly to Australia first where there's convenient flights from Brisbane to Port Morseby. And then move on to other places with convenient flights from Port Morseby like Manila, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, etc.

I highly doubt Papua New Guinea will be visited. The country is currently at a 2 right now. Port Moresby, the capital and largest city of Papua New Guinea, is the only way to reach there by plane. The airport Jacksons International Airport is the only major airport in the country, in Port Moresby  The city is said to be very dangerous. You are right, they can connect via Brisbane, or upon further researching Manila.

Offline Jay33

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #361 on: May 16, 2018, 08:28:32 PM »
Rupert & Laura almost made it on?? Oh how I would have loved that. :(

and ugh at Wentworth. I never liked her.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #362 on: May 16, 2018, 08:45:45 PM »
Since it has been spoiled (if true) my guess is that it will now be dropped.

Which is why RFF doesn't reveal future locations...security is a HUGE issue.

RFF's Golden Rule:

Gra1162

« Reply #363 on: May 17, 2018, 12:02:54 AM »
I would like to ask is Tina and Katie cast? if yes :hearts:

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #364 on: May 17, 2018, 01:05:01 AM »
TAR's Facebook page confirmed (11 hours ago) that we are back for the 31st season!  :cheer: :conf:

Offline Shedinjx

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #365 on: May 18, 2018, 10:17:50 AM »
The potential teams so far are Dan Gheesling (winner, BB10 and runner-up, BB14) and Jessie Godderz (BB10 and 11); Janelle Pierzina (BB6, 7 and 14) and Britney Haynes (BB12 and 14); Frank Eudy (BB14 and 18) and Ian Terry (winner, BB14); Caleb Reynolds (BB16, Survivor 32 and 34) and Tai Trang (Survivor 32 and 34); Rachel Reilly (BB12 and winner, BB13) and Elissa Slater (BB15); Corey Brooks (BB18) and James Huling (BB17 and 18); Nicole Franzel (BB16 and winner, BB18) and Victor Arroyo (BB18); and Da’Vonne Rogers (BB17 and 18) and Bridgette Dunning (BB18).

According to sources close to production, CBS was hoping to land the two other biggest names in the Big Brother franchise in winners Dr. Will Kirby and Derrick Levasseur, but both declined, which may explain the excess of recycled players from more recent seasons. Ariana Grande’s brother Frankie, who competed during season 16, also turned down the offer, according to one insider.

The network is still putting the pieces together, so should some bigger players change their minds and agree to race, names could be bumped and teams could be switched up. However, sources confirm Haynes and Pierzina, Reynolds and Trang, and Brooks and Huling are all pretty much locked in.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-amazing-race-season-31-big-brother-survivor-players-cast

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #366 on: May 18, 2018, 10:37:44 AM »
Janelle  :2hearts:
Even Rachel is racing (another threepeater? seriously?) but meh, as long as she is melodramatic and causing unnecessary drama and breakdowns, I'm up for it !

Offline ilovetoread

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #367 on: May 18, 2018, 11:33:30 AM »
I'm so excited about Britney and Janelle. I love them both. Janelle is very competitive, Britney is hysterical. I think they will work well together. YAY!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #368 on: May 18, 2018, 12:49:47 PM »
I'm so excited about Britney and Janelle. I love them both. Janelle is very competitive, Britney is hysterical. I think they will work well together. YAY!
I've only ever remember watching BB6, 12, and a portion of 15 before giving up on that show altogether so Britney and Janelle are the only pure BB names that ring a bell to me. (Truthfully, I still have no clue about Cody & Jessica's performance on BB.) But a half of Brenchel potentially returning... no thanks. If this mega-crossover idea is actually in fruition, then I hope that personal shopper girl Monet, I think & Britney end up being a last-minute surprise team. I just enjoyed their matching petty dynamics when I watched and it would translate so seamlessly into the race.
:sera:

My question for this speculation is, why are there are so many Big Brother speculations while we only have drippings of Survivor ones? Is it just harder to track or something? ???
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline jb542

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #369 on: May 18, 2018, 03:28:13 PM »
Why is there a lot of rumors about the cast this season? I know BB people may be on it but still. This is weird

Offline sveped

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #370 on: May 18, 2018, 03:51:23 PM »
There goes that news. No way TAR is going to Papua New Guinea, I don't think it's safe there. But I could be wrong.

Maybe James and Corey are going to Papua New Guinea, but not TAR 31  :funny:

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #371 on: May 18, 2018, 04:05:19 PM »
this whole rumors about next sound fish i think these his all fake

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #372 on: May 18, 2018, 06:57:29 PM »
Rachel Reilly  :groan:

Another reason why not to watch this season.

If TAR KEEPS doing this, season after season, then I just hope TAR dies and dies quickly...

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #373 on: May 18, 2018, 08:12:21 PM »
I completely disagree with your disgraceful opinion, and I hope that TAR doesn't die.
What are you even doing on this forum if you think that?

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #374 on: May 18, 2018, 08:29:24 PM »
I completely disagree with your disgraceful opinion, and I hope that TAR doesn't die.
What are you even doing on this forum if you think that?

I agree with you.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies