From TV Guide on line~
1. Black magic, cannibalism and spear-waving locals. OMG, they are stranded on Blue Lagoon! Seriously. How long till someone finds the skull cave with the altar for human sacrifices?
2. Unlike Eliza, I have no problem not being a part of the Vanuatu welcoming ceremony. Let them mark the men with pig's blood. I'm cool with that. No swine on mine. Thanks much.
3. Everybody hates the black man. That's just cliché. Sure Rory's corny and a bit too geeky. But can't a brother get some love? It's not like he screwed up and made the team lose — like, oh, Chris did.
4. Speaking of Chris... how great is it that his "He's got the frame but he ain't got the brain" comment almost came back to bite him in the no-balance-having butt?
5. Before anybody says anything, I got dibs on cute FBI guy Brady. He's my new reality-TV beau. So hands off.
6. And, not to go all high school, but you knew I'd have to rank the top three men on the cute scale. My guy Brady (of course) takes first place. He's followed by that jailbait-looking John K. And there's third-place tie between manic JP (John P) and peg-leg Chad. (Hey, I'm an equal-opportunity hussy.)
7. Speaking of man-made appendages... poor Scout. That artificial knee's slowing her down and it's gonna get her sent back to Oklahoma.
8. Oddly, I think Twila's butch, take-no-bull attitude's going to have the same effect. She's a workhorse. And those pretty-pony sorority girls are going to use her and lose her as soon as possible.
9. They voted off Brook?! At first I thought, "Dang I didn't see that coming!" But then I realized, of course I didn't see it coming. The editors crafted it that way by not letting us see the men scheme against him. They think they're slick.
10. OK, so, next they have to vote off country-talking Travis. Please! Dude said, and I quote, "It started raining like pouring pee out a boot on a flat rock!" I can not handle 36 more days of talk like that. Plus his only shirt is a tight Bob Barker T-shirt. Oh, my eyes!http://www.tvguide.com/tv/watercooler/