Author Topic: TAR30 EP11 2/21/18 "It's Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure" 9-11PM! 1of 2 eps!  (Read 21171 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Title find thanks to Claude! :)x

THIS IS THE PENULTIMATE LEG AND WILL GO RIGHT INTO OUR FINALE!

AFTER 10 COUNTRIES, 21 CITIES AND MORE THAN 29,000 MILES, ONE TEAM WILL BE CROWNED THE WINNERS ON THE TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE OF THE 30TH EDITION OF “THE AMAZING RACE,” WEDNESDAY, FEB. 21

“It’s Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure” (Hong Kong and San Francisco) – With the one million dollars on the line, the final four teams race through Hong Kong and San Francisco on the quest to cross the final finish line first. After 10 countries, 21 cities and more than 29,000 miles, host Phil Keoghan (@PhilKeoghan) will crown one team the winners of the 30th Race around the world, on the two-hour season finale of THE AMAZING RACE, Wednesday, Feb. 21 (9:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 10:32:50 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
saved for Oval's TimeLine
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
PRESS PICS EP 11

"It's Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure"--Evan Lynyak in Hong Kong, China

"It's Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure"--Henry Zhang in Hong Kong, China

"It's Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure"--Jessica Graf (L) and Cody Nickson (R) in Hong Kong, China

"It's Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure"--Cody Nickson (L) and Jessica Graf (R) in Hong Kong, China

"It's Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure"--Cody Nickson in Hong Kong, China

"It's Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure"--Jen Hudak (L) and Kristi Leskinen (R) in Hong Kong, China

"It's Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure"--Jen Hudak (L) and Kristi Leskinen (R) in Hong Kong, China

"It's Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure"--(L-R) Alexander Rossi,Conor Daly,Jessica Graf,Cody Nickson in Hong Kong, China

"It's Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure"--Conor Daly in Hong Kong, China

"It's Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure"--Conor Daly in Hong Kong, China

"It's Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure"--Conor Daly (L) and Alexander Rossi (R) in Hong Kong, China
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 02:45:58 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
No posting except for Alen please
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Preview!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/FO6P1LwLP5s" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/FO6P1LwLP5s</a>
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 09:16:25 AM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Caps!

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:34:46 AM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Caps!

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 12:54:30 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Restaurant task that we are speculating in Aberdeen seems to be order taking
I heard the man saying '我想要薑蔥霸王雞" (I want Ginger onion chicken) while the woman saying "金銀蛋浸時蔬" (Vegetable in soup with yorks of Salted Egg and Preserved egg)

The language used is Cantonese  :thankyou:

Offline chriswong886

• RFF Not So Newbie
Hi, I am a Amazing race fan from Hong Kong

I can try my best to help you guys

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster

Hi chris! It would be good to have you with us last october for hunting  :'(
Anyway, hi from a Hong Kong fan too :2hearts:

Offline chriswong886

• RFF Not So Newbie
In 0:08 of the preview, the shot should be taken outside the Star Ferry Terminal. The teams might have taken the Star Ferry across the Victoria Harbour

In the restaurant task, the man has requested the 薑蔥霸王雞 and the woman asked for the 金銀蛋浸時蔬 which is chicken with spring onion an oil and Vegetables with salted eggs and thousand years eggs with a broth
I think it is the similar task that happened in Beijing TAR 14 where teams also face order taking

In 0:24-0:28, those shots should be taken on the Peak

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Combining timeine with the preview

Peak > ARI + Lantern Speed Bump
Aberdeen > Order taking (Presumably RB, Conor sighted)
Central Pier > Breaking monitors (Presumably RB, Jen and Henry sighted)
Lan Kuai Fong > Handcuff ARI? (Jessica's hand is with a blue clue)

Do we know whether the Crab is from HK or San francsco?

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
I wondered if the monitor smashing and handcuffs have any possibility of being the same multi-step task. Like some cool spy-themed kinda thing.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Combining timeine with the preview

Peak > ARI + Lantern Speed Bump
Aberdeen > Order taking (Presumably RB, Conor sighted)
Central Pier > Breaking monitors (Presumably RB, Jen and Henry sighted)
Lan Kuai Fong > Handcuff ARI? (Jessica's hand is with a blue clue)

Do we know whether the Crab is from HK or San francsco?

Crab has to be HK; there's a shot of Alex and Conor struggling at it.

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
Crabs has to be Leg 11; also the computer smashing. I think it must be some task regarding e-waste disposal.
I'm stoked for the finale but tbh I'm sad that this season flew by; I wish I could rewind and cherish some of this season all over again. It was way better than season 29 and I really really really want a s31!!! hopefully they get an approval and start shooting at the earliest.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 02:55:53 AM by violetb1911 »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
I think we can say now that there was a night jump task at the Bay Bridge in SF.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

:welcome: to RFF Chris! We appreciate the help! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ghmorello

• RFF Sr. Member
Any idea on what pier is being used for the Finish Line?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
You can read the LIVE spoilers for the Finish Line Location. :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline chriswong886

• RFF Not So Newbie
For the smashing computer part, it should have been shot somewhere nearby the Central Pier

In photo 34, the number "1" is on the new world fist ferry ( A ship that sails from  Cental Pier to outlying islands

http://baby.popart.hk/newweb/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/112.jpg

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
The Amazing Race - It's Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure (Preview)

ith the one million dollars on the line, the final four teams race through Hong Kong and San Francisco on the quest to cross the final finish line first. After 10 countries, 21 cities and more than 29,000 miles, host Phil Keoghan will crown one team the winners of the 30th Race around the world, on the two-hour season finale of The Amazing Race, Wednesday, Feb. 21

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/oxBGqdDEwrA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/oxBGqdDEwrA</a>