Author Topic: So who is going to be the winner?  (Read 3649 times)

ppickle

So who is going to be the winner?
« on: September 15, 2004, 02:18:44 PM »
Anybody want to throw out their opinion of who is going to win this thing?  - just curious.............. ?:)?
My personal opinion is Colin and Christie.... although they are the two most god-awful people I have ever seen on reality TV.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: So who is going to be the winner?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 03:54:04 PM »
I'm going with Chip N Kim..that comes from the heart..If C&C win , well then I wouldn't be to mad..in a way they rightfully deserve it..
 :)X

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2004, 06:25:56 PM »
Colin & Christie are going to win.  I hate to say it. 

The other teams were waiting for Colin to boil over.  But it seems that he's more driven when he's mad.  Now he's in the "How DARE they!" mode against Chip & Kim - never mind the fact that they did nothing wrong.  It's part of the game.  (Take a lesson from Nakomis.)

And if the Dreamy-Eyed Models and the Gutter-Duster Gals had any class, they would all step forward and tell Colin & Cristy that everyone agreed to hold them up.

Offline chris ang

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2004, 08:11:48 PM »
In my opinion,i think chip and kim will win the race.why?because they have the guts.patiece and the will power to win,but don count colin nd christi ou of the race yet,just like what chip said in one sequence in that manila leg,colin and christi is like the L.A Lakers of amazing race.so i think colin and christi are a tough contender of chip and kim. :o

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2004, 09:54:44 PM »
Chip/Kim are doing great and I hope you're right, chris_ang...that they'll win.  C/C are gonna give them a run for their money (no pun!) next time!  So here's hoping C/C get held up trying to get money and C/K go gung ho on the challenges & have good luck w/ everything!! 

After Colin's bratty (or should I say just plain sh#tty) actions last time were assinine!!  He told Christy he hated her? in front of the God and the whole world?  Certainly UNcalled for.  I do not like him...any more than I liked Flo!!  Except Colon is scary...a dang pcycho!! 88)) 88))  Christy deserves better!!

One thing tho...about Christy:  Why the heck didn't she get in the mud and help?  The other teams did!  She either didn't want to get muddy or she was too pissed at Colon...esp after he said "I hate you".   

I'll be happy if anyone wins but C/C!!   

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2004, 10:24:34 PM »
I hope C/K win or the Moms. I can't stand C/C although they are a strong team. I don't like the way he treats Christy. She's a sweet girl and deserves better than that a#s.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2004, 10:35:06 PM by Spooky »
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2004, 10:50:15 PM »
Yeah! Gooo Chip/Kim and Moms! May they be the Final Two...Yes! :)_| ^:)^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2004, 11:04:18 PM »
 8-)' I wish Donny was still posting  ?:)?